• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lightshows 2.0 vers. Let's melt some fucking faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since I don't feel like going through 30million pages of posts, does ANYBODY post videos in HD (720p/1080p), or is it all shitty quality??

chilights.tumblr.com

this one has a lot of my own videos as well as lightshows i found online that i think are sick (AYO? anti is my favorite, so youtube his shows and see what u think :) )

Also, check some of your local BLers vids out, we put them up because secretly we want to hear feedback and get youtube comments :)

chilights.tumblr.com

this one has a lot of my own videos as well as lightshows i found online that i think are sick (AYO? anti is my favorite, so youtube his shows and see what u think :) )

Also, check some of your local BLers vids out, we put them up because secretly we want to hear feedback and get youtube comments :)

That's totally cool, I really like the idea, I was just curious cuz (as I've posted in another thread) I'll be rolling alone next weekend, so there won't be anybody to give light shows, and a low-quality video probably won't do the trick.

Yeah, I'm gonna get some glowsticks, but Jesus, I don't know what I'm doing, and will probably just stand in front of a mirror making circles with them :p

I just realized the sound is mega fucked up. Tight. Let me re upload it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5ZKk5AFbYk

There's the reuploaded one.

Nice nice. Your tunnels are improving :)

Nice one. Slow your liquid down ;) Itll help, trust me.

So since I don't feel like going through 30million pages of posts, does ANYBODY post videos in HD (720p/1080p), or is it all shitty quality??

Sorry if our quality isnt up to par with your needs. Not everyone can afford a great camera for HD. Personally, I wouldnt even bother buying a really good camera just to record shows. Im perfectly fine with the one I have now.

Repost, just because I like it.
Possibly going to record a fingershow.

That's totally cool, I really like the idea, I was just curious cuz (as I've posted in another thread) I'll be rolling alone next weekend, so there won't be anybody to give light shows, and a low-quality video probably won't do the trick.

Yeah, I'm gonna get some glowsticks, but Jesus, I don't know what I'm doing, and will probably just stand in front of a mirror making circles with them :p

the only drug ive ever really been absolutely fascinated and entranced by my own shows (well, giving a show and looking at the lights while doing so) was ACID (dude it was way bigger of an emotion/feeling that i can express but i felt like a shaman or medicine man and as if i evoked a greater power within me by doing this). WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY POINT (AND YOURS) watching light shows while fucked up is way tight. Theres a duo out there im going to post up for you. its most excellent.

I gave everyone a (not kidding) 5 hour light show, they would just pick songs and melt, one dude was jedi flipping, one guy was candy flipping, and the rest of us were on just straight lucy. hell of a night

Last edited:
Nice one. Slow your liquid down ;) Itll help, trust me.

Thanks bro, liquid is toughhhh but its getting kinda natural. definitely needed as it can come in handy during the build up and freestyle liquid is easy to use instead of repeat moves :)

I noticed ur using liquid a lot lately, i likeeeee this repost by the way :)))))

No one can tut like Brainwreck.

Tunnels, tuts, liquid, whips. He can do em all.

Thanks bro, liquid is toughhhh but its getting kinda natural. definitely needed as it can come in handy during the build up and freestyle liquid is easy to use instead of repeat moves :)

I noticed ur using liquid a lot lately, i likeeeee this repost by the way :)))))

Once you get it down, its no problem.

Yeah, my friend (whos in CULT) has been giving me some liquid tips. Ive been practicing getting my liquid down packed and Im moving into some more tutting :)

Nice nice. Your tunnels are improving :)

Sorry if our quality isnt up to par with your needs. Not everyone can afford a great camera for HD. Personally, I wouldnt even bother buying a really good camera just to record shows. Im perfectly fine with the one I have now.

I wasn't trying to sound mean or anything, I'm just not a YouTube uploader, so I figured that quality was mostly chosen by the uploader. Of course not everyone can afford a nice camera, but this thread is fuckin huge, and I was just kinda asking if there are some HQ vids buried somewhere in the depths, as just about all I've viewed so far are super low quality.

can a mod help me reset my password? i, like everyone else on here, created a bogus hotmail account and cant remember either password lol.

I wasn't trying to sound mean or anything, I'm just not a YouTube uploader, so I figured that quality was mostly chosen by the uploader. Of course not everyone can afford a nice camera, but this thread is fuckin huge, and I was just kinda asking if there are some HQ vids buried somewhere in the depths, as just about all I've viewed so far are super low quality.

I have a higher quality option on my camera and I have only one show with it (long time ago) but it takes 90min for it to upload since my internet has horrible upload speed. All my shows take 40-50min to upload. So Im not going to bother doubling my upload time just for a little bit better quality.

can a mod help me reset my password? i, like everyone else on here, created a bogus hotmail account and cant remember either password lol.

Youre a bright bulb :p Haha jk. I highly doubt everyone made a fake email. I didnt.

No one can tut like Brainwreck.

Tunnels, tuts, liquid, whips. He can do em all.

Once you get it down, its no problem.

Yeah, my friend (whos in CULT) has been giving me some liquid tips. Ive been practicing getting my liquid down packed and Im moving into some more tutting :)

jay jay helped with his liquid video, even though he seemed etarded with his explanation for some reason it helped. and yeah i like the second video a bunch. I think Mimick is the shit at tutting.

as for liquids, that minion video on emazings made me trip out when everyone was asleep and i was still rolling. he liquids faster than a motherfucker!minion set

The second one is great, now people just need to start puttin some good music to their shows ;)

name a song and ill do a show to it in high quality for you and ill put some effort (and mind altering performance substances as well) into it, just let me know when it has to be done by :)

Off topic:

I've decided that mdma is my favorite drug when you use it correctly, nothing ever beats the feeling of mdma, besides maybe LSD in the PERFECT mind set, but i just love the euphoria and lovey feelings lol

Anyway the new party/rave favorite of mine is going back to the classics, Adderall and hella booze :)

name a song and ill do a show to it in high quality for you and ill put some effort (and mind altering performance substances as well) into it, just let me know when it has to be done by :)

Off topic:

I've decided that mdma is my favorite drug when you use it correctly, nothing ever beats the feeling of mdma, besides maybe LSD in the PERFECT mind set, but i just love the euphoria and lovey feelings lol

Anyway the new party/rave favorite of mine is going back to the classics, Adderall and hella booze :)

Haha! You're a cool dude. I'll post two songs by the same dude, with different feels; you can pick the one you like best, or, if it doesn't work... at least you offered ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ2VHsS8hVA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVNmZQPbQdU

(Both Wagon Christ, AKA Luke Vibert, off of 1998's "Tally Ho!")

:D

well now that im in the appopriate thread...
im planning on getting:
PWG x2
PYB x2
PYB x2
RWP x2

someone wanna recommend what color thumb and/or palm i should get?

Status
Not open for further replies.