• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lightshows 2.0 vers. Let's melt some fucking faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the only finger show I have ever seen that I have liked. Fuck yeah man.

And picture time :D
I freaking love my bit2s
NSFW:
263970_10150344606458136_659918135_10159186_1621215_n.jpg

This is the only finger show I have ever seen that I have liked. Fuck yeah man.

Thanks man :D

Picture time for me as well. You can see the true colors of my lights:
NSFW:
6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3-1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
yeah when you do a double team if you make the eyes and have a guy do finger rolls (you stand behind) you can make a great face effect..

by the way gloving on a LOT of acid seems to be the trick. No threshold dose crap. I gloved for an audience of 5 people for about 4 hours straight and felt like a mother fucking beast. I was pulling shit off that i could NEVER do sober and my hands looked SO BIG (things change size sometimes)

i felt kinda like a shaman cause i was the one whom was presenting each dose to the person taking it and (since i was tripping) would make them ask the tab what they wanted from it before taking it.

then giving lightshows like a motherfucker. amazing night.

Everyone went home the next day and sent texts like "dude i woke up hella early and was watching lightshow videos on youtube for the entire morning, amazing"

lol - great feeling

IGC, meh. Ive seen a lot of videos from IGC, a lot of bullshit with the scoring in a lot of peoples eyes. Emak definately took out Munch though imo :|

Yah alot of people said it was rigged... now that I think about it, it's probably pretty difficult to judge it.

Indeed it is, especially without having to pic favorites. And a lot of people find it suspicious that 3 out of the top 4 are Emazing Lights promoters/sponsees.

waketheeffup - I think you should remove the creepy serial killer mask... but I'm loving the wrigley field picture you have in the background of the finger show. What part of IL are you from?

waketheeffup - I think you should remove the creepy serial killer mask... but I'm loving the wrigley field picture you have in the background of the finger show. What part of IL are you from?

haha for sure, i rarely use that mask, it trips people out in the wrong way.

I'm from long grove/buffalo grove area, and thanks! i live downtown now tho :)

CHI<3TOWN

Indeed it is, especially without having to pic favorites. And a lot of people find it suspicious that 3 out of the top 4 are Emazing Lights promoters/sponsees.

actually only 1 was associated with emazinglights (munch), but yeah, i would say they fucked up big time

Status
Not open for further replies.