• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Life lessons (learn from everyone else mistakes)

Originally posted by fb1:
When on acid, it may sound like a good idea to "fuck people up" who are also on acid. However, it is difficult to think of a way to fuck someone else up when you are in such a fragile mental state. So in trying to think of a idea to fuck someone else up, you have, in turn, managed to fuck yourself up...
LooP.

argh!
Let it die!
I so regret starting that now :)
fucken... de ja vu...
we're back in the loop *looks @ stacyrox*

ok
IF you are a girl cry
crying works, one of my bosses is a bastard real prick, tears go far with him
If your really busted and you get really hysterical, that works too, its naughty, wrong, and a bad way to get what you want.......
but it works :)

Dont do what i jsut did five minutes ago,
Forget why ive been walking around the house with no shirt on for the last half hour, go out side to have a ciggie grab my blue hoodie on the way outside. Put it on while walking out the door then remember im dying my hair at the moment and have Blue, Purple and Red fudge colours in my hair...
the damage isnt to bad its just got an intersting look on the inside of the hood...

-do not run around a car with the doors open with out a t shirt on (nasty corners!)
-Tighten skiing bindings BEFORE hitting the slopes.
-Check brake cables before riding a bike.
-Never leave a bike, skateboard, blades, anything unchained, even for 30 seconds!
-When a baseball is flying at your head, move.
-Do Not lean on an electric stove.
-Secure all paintings above your bed.
-Don't throw things into bad drivers open car windows.
-Don't throw things at cars.
hehe, just a few for now ;)

Don't rest your balls on a moving conveyor belt for pleasure.
There's a good chance they'll get snagged and you'll have your scrotum ripped off.
Oh, and don't re-attach your scrotum with a staple gun.

NEVER buy bulk nangs anywhere further than a week in advance of a big event, believe me, they won't last for the whole week :p

Do not get on acid.
Sell your parents home while they are away.
And think it's hilarious.
Only to realise: you live(d) there too :D

^^ how is it i know more than one person that has done that?

Macksta said:
Nothing trumps a crying girl, NOTHING!
To you sir, I say wrong!
Nothing trumps a NAKED girl!
My little lesson for you here?
I highly recommend catching a bus rather than walking 3-4 km (on top of the 2 -3 already walked that day) in order to save 2 dollars.
My legs still hurt, and it was yesterday!
-plaz out-

If you get a bad gut instinct from someone the first time you meet them, even thought you can't pinpoint why...trust it...it will just end up all wrong in the long run.

Don't get out of a car that is reversing.
You get run over!!!

Never try and piss out of a moving car's window, no matter how sure you are it's not going to spray EVERYWHERE. ;)

never run down stairs with your hands in your pockets
- brought to you by real life experiences :) -

Make sure you're not wearing a cap or another head garment before you go in the shower :)

Never microwave a whole egg.
Actually, scratch that.
Never let your stoned friend try to cook eggs in your kitchen.

Don't try and cook jacket potato's in the microwave... (yes, my freind actaully did this), even though it was a convection mirowave, he happened to forget to put it on convection mode.

Originally posted by NULL_Ptr:
Make sure you're not wearing a cap or another head garment before you go in the shower :)
Or glasses...
This happens to me ALL THE FIRETRUCKIN TIME!

Cheese toasties are not a substitute for a real diet.