• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Life lessons (learn from everyone else mistakes)

Whilst televised exploits may make it appear fun and exiting, don't play 'lets race the trolly' especially not when your drunk friend ensconced in the trolly is getting a little pale round the rollicking bends in the footpath...
I have bruises from shoulder to ankle and my new stockings have that distinct grass and blood mix from my cut ankle and grazed knee... no wait that was from...

Do not, however fun you think it is, play tag team flying foxies in playgrounds designed for persons half your height with narrow shin level metal 'stops' and expanses of sharp pointy mulch to 'cushion' your mid air collisions. It hurts.

But what I found hurts surprisingly much is a my cut lower lip. I’m not really sure what happened but I think it involved... no, just don’t don’t drink on a monday night, you’ll get bored, you’ll go out for a ‘nice walkie’ and bad things will happen. Bad things, I promise.

- dont use a small bottle to make a bong with a long stem. i lost a lot of my eyebrow for ages!!
- dont make bong noises in the back of a taxi for a laugh when you're pissed. the taxi driver full on thought i was ripping a cone, he stopped the car and started yelling at me.
- never chew the stick of a chuppa chump after you've finished with it. BAD IDEA
- dont smoke cones in a portable class room in a primary school

thats all i can think of at the moment : )

if you are going to vomit, don't try to keep it down by drinking more spirits

dont smoke up at a meetup when you know you're already drunk
dont keep drinking after you smoke up
dont think you wont need to un-drink in the bathrooms later on
dont spill schooners full of vomit on muzby

DO recover valiantly and drink caffeine instead of beer afterwards

lol... i can only imagine moe

here is one after my camping trip... after bout 15 std drinks... do not tickle a scorpion just because it is not lethal, and then smoke weed after wards to forget about the pain whilst lying next to the campfire on the ground.

trust me the sting will not at all bug u the next day, but the 100's of bullant bites u got while passed out will
-dee

sydkiwi said:
lol Im guilty of sending "Im sooo fucked up" sms msgs at all hours.

on the same topic, I also used to be guilty of this until I went to message my cousin at 2am, whose name starts with a DA...and ended up sending it to DAD.

Don't risk being caught with drugs.

The legal process is not fun at all.

shals :D

Avoid bluelighters.

Not that I havent met any lovely people Ive met too many dickheads.

Last edited:
Hmmm. How bout, Dont decide you need seats on your balcony at three in the morning, after a couple of cones, and decide to do a mission to get milk crates for your balcony, then run into the nice north sdyney police.

Don't get your friends into drugs saying theyre the greatest thing ever. They believe it eventually

when crossing a road, pay careful attention to the towbars of parked cars....

Stairunwells

Hey
Take the stairs UnSquare
It's quicker than waitin' for the lift
and it's good exercise too.

Till you get locked in stairwells.
'specially ones where vandals have
smashed all the lights and you're not wearing shoes.

Why has this happened to me more than once?
8)

call me naive but i stilll dont get what is so wrong with
- never chew the stick of a chuppa chump after you've finished with it. BAD IDEA

why is it a bad idea... sum1 please clear this up coz i do it all the time

Don't let parents pick you up from the airport after a bender of a weekend interstate. Shaking the entire trip home and dropping a saddie outside the front door do not bode well for maintaining the sweet an innocent image.