• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Life lessons (learn from everyone else mistakes)

Never, after getting a great idea for a post, wait until you've read all the other posts before you add your own. There's no way you'll remember it.

NEVER EVER EVER buy a Futon. The idea might seem good at the time, but it ISN'T. They're bad for your back, they're uncomfortable, and they're a bitch to get out of.
/me starts saving for a new bed. :)

OK all these arer brought to you by the word "pain";
1) never randomly call people in your mobile phone at raves, especially when you are tweaking and you have your grandparents in the address book
2) following on do not call them again 1 hour later to apologize
3) dont call cousin to find out if grandparents are pissed
4) when triping dont eat things that look nice on the street
5) dont approach uniformed police officers at raves and ask if they are cops
6) then dont proceed to give them tips on how to fit in at raves
7) dont assume older people at raves are undercover police, and definatly do not approach them with tips on how to be "covert"
8) tell smacked out friends, that some of there other friends have died of ods (EvilCalvin : ( )
argh thats it off the top of my head, basically everything else is good to do

I learned 2 important lessons on saturday night!
When going over to someones house to watch video's, dont assume that the host actually has a video cassette player for you to play video's on.... the host neglected to tell me that and just assumed that I was bringing a video player.
Also, when shopping for supplies for the evening (buying beer) dont assume that the host actually has a fridge for you to place the beer in to keep it cold!!!

Never eat pizza five minutes after getting your tongue pierced.

Originally posted by Hardicus:
NEVER EVER EVER buy a Futon. The idea might seem good at the time, but it ISN'T. They're bad for your back, they're uncomfortable, and they're a bitch to get out of.
/me starts saving for a new bed. :)

meh
Futons rock :) I was lucky enough to spend about 3 months using my brothers whilst he was OS so I knew it was the bed for me. As for being bad for your back, I don't know where you got that from, cos my back is FUCKED (broke it in 2 places few years ago) and if I sleep on a non futon bed I wake up feeling crap and am sore for days after. My girlfriend agrees also.
I think it's like ergonomic keyboards, you have to spend the time to get used to them, but if you do, and you like it, then you can NEVER go back.

never take drugs off ur freinds at a rave cause there is dogs round and say " no point in both of us getting done ill take urs and if i get done then......" finish the sentence cause they will prob end up running away and not caring what happens to u after that.
so i guess im saying be a selfish fuck at raves

Originally posted by BLACK_ICE:

1) never randomly call people in your mobile phone at raves, especially when you are tweaking

I'd like to extend that one if i may.
When ur on drugs, dont talk to in person, on the phone or even send a text message to anyone u know and care about who isnt also on drugs at that time. JUST DONT BOTHER.
Straight ppl and drug-affected ppl live in two separate realities and, as i've found, the straight ppl dont always appreciate or understand why they r getting a little postcard from the drug-affected world.

dont launch into an emotional D&M while your boyfriend is on acid.
..."it's..really..hard..to..keep..up this..conversation...ooh watch out for the crocodile"

on the other hand, DO microwave cd's you dont like...FIREWORKS!!
*disclaimer: just because my micro let me do it, doesn't mean yours will*

Also good not to text and/or call people from your mobile fone whilst off tap ... because you do have to pay for these calls and sms eventually ... all $350 worth *mumble mumble*

^^ on the topic of smsing people, nokias should damn well save the messages you send when you send them not just the stuff you receive, waking up and reading messages but not understand why and what you sent them is just plain annoying

I have deleted one person's number out my fone book because I kept sending him sms at 4 in the morning telling him that we were going to get married and that he could name our children whatever he liked ... LoL

Anth: I've been sleeping on a futon for about 5 years, and believe me it's brought me nothing but pain. It doesn't give your back enough support supposedly, that's what my physio said.

Originally posted by punch e punch:
straight ppl dont always appreciate or understand why they r getting a little postcard from the drug-affected world.
Especially not at 4am in the morning.
I still haven't called my brother and his flatmate, and apologised for my little impromptue visit on sunday.