• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Let's say I acquired some OC 40's (not OP) from 2003....

I have one of the 80 mg OxyContin from 2008. I am saving it as a relic, or at least until I stop Kratom. I can’t get myself to do anything with it. I also have some 5 mg oxycodone from back then too, about 20 of them. They do not go bad, I don’t even believe they lose any potency. Someone would have to explain to me what oxycodone would break down into if that were the case.

I have a hose clamp to grate it into a powder. I don't mind sniffing some of the coating. I don't wanna waste any of it.

Last edited:
I remember one of the local drug nerds saying that the original OCs were intentionally formulated with an excepient that enhanced absorption when snorted. I can't verify that, as all i ever had were the inferior generics. Hoovered up two of the twenties one time. Didn't get high, but my nose was super jacked up the next day. Make sure to use a nasal rinse afterwards, just in case! That was NO fun.

Still jealous! I'm full of nostalgia from the days of bombass abusable meds now. LoL

Y

You don’t need to razor blade it off. You could hold them between your finger and thumb for about 30 seconds. Then slide the coating off of both sides with a firm press and slide. Then you could use your finger nail to get the coating off the round edge. Original OCs were super easy to remove the coating. When they went generic… Not so much.
Yeah
I concur, but it was like a scene from a guy richie film

Within 45 seconds they were all laying around drooling on themselves

when I ate an 80
I wanted to clean the garage & weed the garden

I remember one of the local drug nerds saying that the original OCs were intentionally formulated with an excepient that enhanced absorption when snorted. I can't verify that, as all i ever had were the inferior generics. Hoovered up two of the twenties one time. Didn't get high, but my nose was super jacked up the next day. Make sure to use a nasal rinse afterwards, just in case! That was NO fun.

Still jealous! I'm full of nostalgia from the days of bombass abusable meds now. LoL
For as " non addicting" as Purdue pharma
promoted / advertised them, I can believe that

I don't use needles, but I have an oral tolerance to oxy of 200mg. How safe would it be to take 5 of those gems all at once? Would it have lost most of its potency or would it be crazy strong with a super delayed time-released effect like the quaalude scene from a The Wolf Of Wall Street? I'd wanna have a good time. Not die.
Mind throwing up a picture of them

I got em, I just don't know how to post pics on bluelight other than changing my profile pic. I'll just make the pic I took my temporary profile pic. I took a pic of them next to the OP's for comparison.

Also, if I plugged a 40mg OC, how would the strength/equivalency of a rectal dosage compare to an oral dose of 200mg (my maximum dose limit)? These things can be easily grinded into a fine powder, so I definitely wanna give it a try. I was gonna try cooking it in a spoon with some water and plugging it when I leave for my lunch break tomorrow, but I don't wanna be too fucked up to function for the last 2.5 hrs at work. I know that you can plug a lot less and feel a lot with very little as opposed to swallowing it.

Last edited:
I felt when my tolerance was down it could be like trifold, ive read even more for some people

the few times I added a few drops of extra v olive oil it was even stronger
(not aware of the science
behind it)

Just be patient & dont rush n waste it