• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

ladyinthesky said:
stephen_king_1408_poster_final2.jpg

I can't believe this movie scored some good reviews. I was expecting a quality flick, and instead witnessed the complete waste of time otherwise known as 1408. Starring Samuel L. Jackson?! I've seen motherfuckers get more time on screen in commercials. I already didn't like Cusack very much, and since he is basically the only actor in the film, I wanted to rip my eyeballs out. I wasn't scared, I wasn't intrigued, I wasn't entertained...nothing. I want to go read King's book now, so I can see just how badly they butchered his story.

egor said:
lock, stock and 2 smoking barrels

Such a great flick. Similar to Snatch, the witty, bantering, dialogue alone is worth the price of admission.

bobby_blazes20 said:
Office space
one of the funniest movies out there :D

Dam right. Loved this movie. We should all take a leaf from Peter Gibbons book every now and then.

Anyway I watched "The Departed" last night. Very engaging film. Good to have a movie that challenges predictability and happy endings.

pecker

i havent watched this in a few years. still bad, yet i like watching it. and bouncing along to the music.

We Own the night
we_own_the_night_ver2.jpg

Avoid if possible, very poor in comparison to, say, the departed.

working girl
first off- man are these people getting old now
secondly, what genius in script writing-
'i'm not a steak. you can't just order me.'

^Meh... weak.

Anyway, the last movie I watched was The Celestine Phrophesy. I was annoyed for the first half hour as it was preachy and dogmatic new age tripe. BUT, overall it was pretty good.

gonzo.pete said:
Dam right. Loved this movie. We should all take a leaf from Peter Gibbons book every now and then.

I do everyday- I work in a fucking office!!! :)
Last movie watched: "Surf's Up"--- funniest animated comedy ever!

20060417743448161.jpg

LOLOLOL=D This may be the dumbest movie I've seen yet.....and I really enjoyed myself!