• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

daywatch~Day-Watch-Posters.jpg

dbailey11 said:
Anyway, the last movie I watched was The Celestine Phrophesy. I was annoyed for the first half hour as it was preachy and dogmatic new age tripe. BUT, overall it was pretty good.

what?! there's a movie!?

^What was Day Watch like?. I've seen Nighht Watch and loved the whole look of it, but couldn't really get into the film itself.

quite nice.

very much like the first. quasi matrixy/monster film with nifty animated subtitles that emphasise rather than distract from the story. the myth building is a little hard to swallow, but it IS entertaining, sometimes silly and it has a cool ending, which is startlingly conclusive.

another movie with vampires.

539057732_9193d5dd49.jpg

14.gif

the director, also directed 'hard candy' he is two for two in my book for feature films. looking forward to whatever he does next.

23.gif

Friday The 13th Part 3:

Friday3.jpg

imdb.com insists on giving this less than 5/10 and I think that's scandalous. Ok, so I wouldn't give it huge marks, but it's still enjoyable and entertaining. Definitely one of the more underrated from the series. And I love the fact that it's in 3-D too. Which also got me thinking, there's not that many movies made in 3-D really.

list of 3-D films

At least I didn't think so :D

I wanna watch that Friday the 13th alone under my covers late at night very soon :D

I saw Click last night on cable and ya know, while expecting it to suck (as I am wont to do with these kinds of movies) I really loved it. The underlying message moved me quite a bit...love and family are the most important.

B00001ZWBK.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

:shrug:

Haynes brings up really interesting points about queer identity but does it in a way that I don't particularly enjoy. I liked Safe better.

That said, I'm watching Superstar: The Karen Carpenter Story right now. I guess I don't dislike him as much as I thought...

junglist15 said:
secretary.jpg

loved it.

i fuckin love that movie. seriously. it's one of my all-time favorites.

"put your elbows on the desk"

Big Nothing

bignothinggj6.jpg

It's got a Lock Stock sort of feel. Lots of fun. =D