Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

i like the meaning of life a bit more...but i have life of brian on dvd...so i watch it every now and then

little miss sunshine

It was really well done and well acted. It could have been my mood, but I thought it was almost overly tragic and dark. Things worked out in the end, though.

Cool Hand Luke

coolhand.jpg

First time I'd seen it and I thought it was pretty good :)

tribal girl said:
Cool Hand Luke

First time I'd seen it and I thought it was pretty good :)
I love that film.. Although, it was slightly spoilt by the fact that it was proven by the Mythbusters team (or was it Jackass??) that eating 50 hard boiled eggs is impossible. :(

Still good though. Plus it's got George Kennnedy in it!

^It was Jackass.

Is George Kennedy the older guy with the interesting gravely voice?

tribal girl said:
Is George Kennedy the older guy with the interesting gravely voice?
Yeah, the white-haired dude.

He was also in Dallas, the Airport films and the Naked Gun trilogy. He was also in The Eiger Sanction, which happens to be the best and most absurd Bloke Film™ ever made... in the Universe... bar none.

In. My. Humble. O-pini-on.

i love paul newman. people should check out the hustler (1961), its a really good movie.

island_of_dr_moreau.jpg

on DVD...altho I did watch this years ago when it came out in the theatres. Seeing Brando do a bloated albino with a faint british accent , and val kilmer as a scientist gone totally batshit was wonderful. The hyena et al reminded me of Chewbaccas angrier kin tho.....8( Has anybody ever noticed the uncanny resemblance between Ron Perlman and Will Ferrell? I'll bet those two are twins!

the ringer (where johnny knoxville fixes the special olympics)

it was actually funnier than i was expecting. definitely had a few good laughs.

"when the fuck did we get ice cream!?!?"

The Thing Called Crap

thing.jpg

I just finished watching this and I was bored to tears!. Aside from the fact that I normally enjoy River Phoenix's performances, and of course, my undeniable crush on Samantha Mathis, I really didn't enjoy it at all. Plus, Phoenix was reduced to a mumbling, cracked out mess by this point. I really felt bad for him in some scenes. What started off ok trailed off into, "I don't give a shit about these characters" mode :\

I think the only high point of the film was Sandra Bullocks witty performance. And I don't even like Sandra Bullock!.