Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

I watched Broken Flowers last night, it was ok although the abrupt finish after the plodding pace of the rest of the film was somewhat obnoxious to me. What's with Bill Murray and the existentialist roles lately?

Watched Citizen Kane and The French Connection. Haven't seen either in a long time. Both were still great. :)

last night i rented Stay with Ewan McGregor, Ryan Gosling and Naomi Watts
very cool looking film, great style and cinematography
plot was very confusing at first
took me a second veiwing with director's commentary to fully appreciated it
thumbs up

chinatown - loved the twist and the ending.
the hours - a very emotionally engaging film, and even though i don't particularly like nicole kidman, i thought that she did an exceptional job in her role as virginia wolf.

A nice surprise

^Great film :)

I watched...

eve.jpg

...for the first time last night. I'd been meaning to check out more Bette Davis films ever since I saw her brilliant performance in What Ever Happened To Baby Jane?. And yet again she was amazing, and the story was interesting enough to keep me entertained for just over 2 hours. Two thumbs up for this one :) %)

Footloose was the last movie I watched... lol I have like 800 dvds 90% I have seen of course the other ten% I keep saving for a rainy day good thing it's been raining non stop for two days so I can play catch up :)

Scary Movie 4

"I saw this face..."

"Did it have a nose?"

"Yeah"

"Sounds like a face"

saw "chinatown" this morning for breakfast, gets better and better with each viewing, must have seen it at least 30 times now.

last one watched for the first time was " little miss sunshine" good film, would make an excellent double bill with " sideways"

Taxi Driver

taxi.jpg

I never used to appreciate the brilliance of De Niro. I always thought he was overrated untill I saw him in Cape Fear. He scared the crap out of me in that film and I started looking at him in a different way since then.

I'd seen Taxi Driver a few times before but I never really understood what all the fuss was about. I guess I thought it was boring. But watching it the other day, I realised I understood his character a whole lot more now that I'm a bit older. I can see how easy it could be to be pushed over the edge like he was. Living in a crazy society and going mad from the dullness of everyday life.

"Suck on this!!!" =D

i finally saw 'wedding crashers' last night. definitely funny stuff.