• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

last movie you watched v. 2.0

50361540ej5.png

fuck, i loved it =D

The Dead Girl. Indie movie about, not surprisingly, a dead girl, but it's told from a range of perspectives. Great cast - Toni Collette, Mary Steenburgen, Marcia Gaye Harden, Rose Byrne, Britney Murphy.

Check it out.

Werner Herzog lenses this documentary about 56-year-old Fini Straubinger, who was blind and deaf since her late teens and confined to her bed by her mother for three decades before fighting to overcome her isolation. Included are some harrowing scenes of people who encounter a daily struggle against the confines nature has imposed on them, making the film a wonderful testament to the triumphant nature of the human spirit.

all the recent dark knight stuff got me all gee'd up so i watched batman begins again.

first time i noticed that bruce wayne calls all his birthday guests "two face"

The Kite Runner (2007)

kiterunnerzt5.jpg

For a film which will probably get next to no media coverage, this one's quite well done.

"Fearless" w/Jeff Bridges. Seen it a million times, but I still get a lot out of it & get a bit teary-eyed at the end...

Last edited:
Noodle said:
I went out for We Own The Night this past weekend. I recommend it to anyone on this board.

It is a tragedy, but well worth the watch.

Thanks for ruining it.

Last movie I watched was "The Wall". Gosh, so depressing

Atonement2.jpg

I'm pretty harsh on novel-to-film adaptations but I thought they did a pretty good job with this one. It was a bit on the overly romantic side (the book wasn't nearly as romantic) but the acting was great and it was shot well.

Stardust

I was VERY pleasantly surprised, one of the better fantasy movies I've seen. Also, very funny. I just wish they had marketed this better, when I saw the ads I thought it looked terrible!

70710hd5.jpg

I got this baby for Christmas. %)

It was the most visually arresting film ever anyway, but the new digitally mastered final cut just looks un-fucking-believable. Every single frame could be hung in a gallery.

We'll never see the likes of it again. Simply awe-inspiring.

not watched but, i gave matchstick men this christmas.
i found it for five dollars ;)

The Park Is Mine... 5 out 5....

Lol, with the current climate in the US somebody needs to do this....

I kid , I kid,.... don't want no FBI people knocking on my door;)

2 fast 2 furious.
they played this piece of trash on our bus ride from shanghai to hefei, and i couldn't sleep.

fracture w/ anthony hopkins. a lot better than i thought it would be. hes such an incredible actor.