⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

last movie you watched v. 2.0

Futurama: Bender's Big Score

I might give it a rewatch today, but first impression: I was highly disappointed, expected much better.

Psychlone Jack said:
Futurama: Bender's Big Score

I might give it a rewatch today, but first impression: I was highly disappointed, expected much better.

I don't really have high expectations for this movie.
I imagine it's gonna be really predictable and boring.

Chicago66 said:
I don't really have high expectations for this movie.
I imagine it's gonna be really predictable and boring.

Yeah, I mean it's a cartoon movie. Family Guy, Simpsons, ATHF pulled it off nicely but this movie SUCKS.

Cocaine Cowboys.

cocainecowboys_op.jpg

Very good.

Go Ask Alice

bought it for $2 the other day, still in the original huge plastic case, what a score. The movie was actually a lot better then i thought it would be, william shatner and andy griffith in the same dope movie?!?

watching this made me want to buy the book too.

The Dead Girl.

Nothing earth-shattering, but quite a clever exploration of how the discovery of a dead woman's body affects the lives of various people. I liked the fact that it was very non-glamorous - the female characters weren't super-glossy Hollywood types, they looked like real, beaten down women.

Got Shaft and Godfather II on DVD to watch over the weekend :D

Oh, and I just watched Eraserhead and hated it.

Go ahead, throw your tomatoes.

Traffic thought it was a really good movie. I just didnt think some aspects of the girls hroin addiction was done correctly. I guess its just that I watched requem for a dream last week so seeing a white having sex for smack isnt that big of a deal to me

Murder Party

It was actually pretty funny, not to mention a decent amount of gore. Better than expected, though I was waiting for some lengthy reveal or plot twist at the end, which didn't happen.

I put on Robocop this afternoon so i could take a nap.

Almost Famous, I thought it was gonna be wack but I was pretty suprised how good it was

love & honour
movie_loveandhonor.jpg

at the current japanese film festival in sydney

sweet film. :)