• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lamest Nite Club You Have Been Too?

i agree with Jassy, ADSR and Miss Apple, Mary St is the worst in brissy... by a long shot... between the guys suffering BBS (Big Ball Syndrome) trying to fight u if u look sideways at them, the ppl spewing, the fact that i dont think the downstairs toilets have been cleaned... EVER; the music, and that it is not possible to start a conversation with anybody without "u wanna fight"(males), or "fuckoff"(females)...... (this is the majority, there is always a couple of exceptions)
give me the valley anyday, good music, good friendly ppl.... what more can i say :)
[ 17 June 2002: Message edited by: NickEE (l)'s BickEE's ]

1- this "CLUB" in bali, it was called the "SARI CLUB" the most fucked place i have ever been in my life!! cheap drinks...all local spirits and rice wine...an small dance floor and sum weird music, another place called peanuts..all balinease clubs sucked, our schoolies consisted of alot of shopping and getting smashed at the hotel!!!
also another vote for the JETTI.....and Mona vale pub, oh i love living on the nrthn beaches!!!!!

I would have to agree with AlexxRed on Bobby McGee's *hangs head in shame* yes I used to be there many a time...
Also up there would be whiskey Bar, Frost Bites... I like Q Bar, but I will have to call it lame, only ever got in there when I have been with a couple of hotties...

man, Hard Kandy is da schickest club in Melbourne.
Between the idiotic muscle-heads who's only goal is to intimidate and the moronic kids with Pikachu backpacks who's only goal is to prove to their mates that they can eat 6 pills in a night and still not have their parents ask questions in the morning, I don't see why Hard Kandy cops the bad rep it does.
Maybe it's the music...

Originally posted by Subliminal_jac:

also another vote for the JETTI.....and Mona vale pub, oh i love living on the nrthn beaches!!!!!

Theres nothing wrong with mona hotel, when u want a quiet night and it not winter time, but i do agree with the jetty , what a shit hole that place is

I'd also like to nominate CANBERRA as a whole. There is not ONE decent club in CBR worth going to, pretty sad really, since we DO have a relatively good scene. :/
*sigh*
Glad its only 3 hours to SYD. :D
DJC*

haha cant believe even canberra peeps have ventured a great distance and still visited tracks...scary really.

*MISTER DUCK were r u at??
also a vote for Avalon RSL....when i was under age, fuck that was a shit night...you could have better fun with a baseball bat and a can!

yeah here are some more votes for berry st, and dee why hotel, but i dont think anything can top "CLUB TROPPO" at the central coast RSL, only ever been there once, but fuck wasnt that an experience!

I used to have so much fun at the jetti on thursday nights about 1 year ago just after i turned 18. Get legless on $2 drinks. Was awsome fun.
Mona pub is great though.
Troppo actualy sold out last weekend and that place is HUGE!

ooh ooh, i forgot 'Club Bay View' (how could i)
quite aptly renamed by the locals(Perthians) 'Club Bay Spew' due to the obscene amount of drunken yob's who frequent the joint.

Ummm newcastle...
where do i start and where do i diferentiate from pub to club okay i'll go order worst to best.
  • Jolly Roger(aka JR famous for amature strip nights never been can't say)
  • Workers bigest disco things
  • The underground @ The grand
  • surf city(when its actualy open)
  • Great Northern (ffs its suposed to be a pub)
  • CBD
  • Fannys(could be a new title holder of best place in newcastle (sigh!!)
  • The mercury(allmost decent but only the free areas are good WTF is with that oh yeah the drunk gronk masses want to pay to go and listen to comercial house)
the best thing is the PDMS run parties(ie nutshell vital beats ect ect) and odd thing at uni.
Then I'd just say jump a train to sydney fro night clubs.
When in newcastle go to a pub get drunk talk shit go home thats the most fun you'l have in newcastle :p

All those quality moments down the jetty... just after i turned 18
everyone goes through that joint sooo quickly
-funki-

Anything in Ringwood, Melb:
Wise Guys (never been, full of inbreds)
Denim Lounge (huh)
East 93 (formally Juice)
Daiseys (DNC, hmmm, would have to be very desperate to work there for the last 4 years) :(
[ 29 June 2002: Message edited by: shorza ]

Stylus in Ferntreegully - definately the worst nightclub I've ever been to.
If anyone else has been there, you will be pleased to know that it's just been demolished.