• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

L S D: Is there anything else like it?

How about LSH?

It is the active ingredient in ergot wine, and seems easy enough to make.

Obviously there is morning glory and HBWR seeds, which could be said are somewhat like lsd.

LSH - yeah intriguing, very intriguing.

DivineMomenT said:
How about LSH?

It is the active ingredient in ergot wine, and seems easy enough to make.

Obviously there is morning glory and HBWR seeds, which could be said are somewhat like lsd.

LSA seeds could be used to make LSH. Combine with acetaldehyde (found in sherry wine and mint oil, among other things) and the LSA should be converted into the less stable LSH. There's lots about this on the net.

I'd like to know if anyone has successfully done this - do you know? I presume the net info is a speculative zymurgists wet dream.

Last edited:
LSD is qualitatively unique because of its highly promiscuous binding patters I believe. Few drugs can hit so many receptors with meaningful action potentials. One thing that I find unique is its uncanny ability to cause bad trips and lingering effects which almost always lead to users to change patterns of behavior. So in this respect it is different from most other psychs that have little consequences a few dozen hours after the comedown.

Now to say that there are no other psychedelics on the same level of greatness/usefullness/thereputic benefit would be foolish. I place mesacaline and cannabis on an equal plane but they serve vastly differnt purposes. LSD has more long term power than any other psych I have encountered. But to sum things up the qualatative feeling is unique amound drugs.

^ Yes I would agree - however has anyone taken the trouble to measure the receptor binding affinities/patterns of LSH tho ?

DOC is somewhat like LSD in its duration, some visual aspects, uplifting nature, analytical enhancement, etc...

LSA containing seeds are sort of like LSD in the way the energy flows through you, some different visual aspects, and the childlike-wondervibe it gives you...

Yet LSD remains untouched (I won't say unmatched ;) ) by anything else I've tried.

ill say unmatched

this thread just.. i duno. i dont like it.

LSD is THE psych, nothing compares to it. it is on its own level...

^^
A lot of people say that about DMT.

Personally I'm in the 4-ho-DMT / 4-aco-DMT camp these days :)

I'm still stuck on 2C-T-7. It has its flaws (bit of a body load, vomiting) but the sheer beauty, MDMA-like oneness with everything, spiritual overtones.....LSD has never done anything compared to what T7 gives me.

bluedolphin said:
^^
A lot of people say that about DMT.

Personally I'm in the 4-ho-DMT / 4-aco-DMT camp these days :)
my first trip was on dmt. ive tripped on it alot. i can say acid shits on dmt when it comes to what acid does (when you try to compare them. dont get me wrong dmt is the shit!).

lsd and dmt are on two diferent pages though. completely diferent stuff that you cant compare.

MattPsy said:
^this.
The only one that's even came close was 2C-E. It was still lacking something.
All the other psychedelics are like a collection of the finest musical instruments. LSD is those same instruments in symphony.
i agree what a beautiful way to describe it :) taking other psychedelics with lsd will make that particular instrument play a bigger part in the symphony

Has anyone done any combos that are close to LSD?

Seems like some 2Cx + DOx combos would be pretty close.

I also tried a low dose of DOC with LSA once, and though I hadn't done LSD yet at that point, in retrospect the combo was very similar to pure Lysergic.

I have been reading up on LSH and I don't think the people talking about it are bullshitting. I wanna give it a try sometime. The only time I tried HBWR seeds, I was sick all day and didn't get any effects. Those damn seeds didn't sit too well in my stomach. I felt very shitty for a good 8 hours. I want to experiment more with them though because a friend of mine says he had his most enlightening trip ever off of them.

Ismene said:
CP (5-Meo-w) is probably the only thing legal that's similar to Lucy. Here's a little info:

What is the CP trip like? Many report beautiful colors and extraordinary feelings from their CP trip. Expect hallucinations on moderate dosages, but that is not to say one cannot experience visual distortion on smaller dosages.

How much CP should I take? The recommended dosage for the beginner is 10 tablespoons of straight CP.

Do all cats produce a psychoactive urine? Yes, there is a special gland connected to the bladder in all cats which produces a psychoactive substance that is secreted in the urine. Little is known about this gland "Cytrificulius" Different breeds of cat (different strains) produce different types of highs. While a bobcat would produce an intense body buzz, a Siamese would give you an acid like trip lasting for several hours and leaving you physically drained.

I urge safe and responsible usage of this most sacred golden nectar of the Gods.

dude I am totally cheesing my fucking brains out right now

LSH is almost identical to get it you just take LSA (alcohol extraction from hawaiian baby woodrose or morning glory seeds) and mix it with theobromine (tons of it in mint extracts) mix the two up and drink it almost immeadiately. almost the same it makes some people more paranoid and its not quite as strong but its still strong but visuals are almost exactly the same

<Third_Eye_Lasik> said:
Your gesture did not fall wayside Xorkoth, and is highly appreciated. Flawless modmenship. Lending your empathetic fingers to correct my vaguely versed question, as to find my intent could reach the light of day. Any information, preferabely in regards to shorter span trips due to exstensive LSD ingestion and floating anxiety. Chemists ranging from obvious inept origins to true periodic table craftsmen. Thanks again, despite this topic's redundancy here, I'm sure.

Are you tripping right now? It sounds like it, what with the overload of unnecessarily complicated verbiage. =D

So i just found out about this whole morning glory business. I'm gonna go to a flower store and buy some seeds soon. How much do i take to trip? And is there anything i should be cautious to doing this?