View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

L S D: Is there anything else like it?

DexterMeth said:
just like there is nothing else like uranium 35 aka, "U-35

That might be because there's no such thing as uranium 35 (I think you were intending to mean uranium 235, the isotope that was used in the weapon dropped on Hiroshima).

The other bit though is corrects, Plutonium (the isotope with an atomic weight of 239) isn't the same as they require different designs for nuclear weapons using either as the fissile material (ones using U235 are much simpler to build)

I am curious about the following and how they might compair the some good ol' LSD.
2c-tfm
Doet
Doef
Dom
Lucigenol

If they do not compare I am still interested in hearing about the experience had.

^2c-tfm isnt even close to lsd in terms of intensity or duration. Seemed far more recreational to me; not that acid cant be fun;)

While there is many synthetic hallucinogens out there that many have similar effects to LSD, I personally don't think that any of them can even come close to touching good, strong, LSD. I have taken quite a few of the synthetic hallucinogens out there, and while I've had a good time, I don't think that I've ever had a truly life changing experience on any of them like I have on LSD.

Heh. I've only ever taken LSD, mushrooms, DOB and san pedro mescaline (once), and I'd rate LSD head and shoulders above the rest of them. An incredible substance.

My tripping days are long over, but synthetic mescaline could tempt me out of retirement.

no, nothing is quite like LSD.

The DOC intoxication has some similarities to 'delirious' parts of the LSD trip, but it's lacking the 'light' of LSD imo.

Acid - "I finally get it, my cup runneth over, I can do anything!"

DOC- "The space people are coming out of my speakers, I will kill them, I may just do anything."

LSD + Benzos is fine, it's another thing in itself. Smoother, really euphoric, less manic, less figuring it out, more waving your arms around to make trails through the air.

Anybody done PROLAD? I read somewhere that many experienced LSD users prefer the effects of PROLAD.

pro-lad, eth-led and al-lad I would love to hear TR's for those.....