Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Kristen Stewart Appreciation Thread

i hope so, the movie comes out in like two months, so if she's going to, it should start happening pretty soon.

^That's what I was thinking....... Nov 5th right??
I think they usually start one month before the movie???

I liked both of these dresses......

Only seen a few of her movies, but at any awards shows she seems really stuck up.

I think it was the MTV movie awards this past year where Twilight was nominated for a bunch of awards and won several as well. When she went up to accept or was interviewed she was just like, "Yeah. Twilight. Whoo. We won, cool." She was really bland and dull and it came off like she was annoyed at the recognition and success the movie was having. To me she seemed really ungrateful.

I have seen a few interviews with her where she came off like that. Or just incredibly awkward. I saw one Letterman interview that was just... almost painful to watch, she seemed so awkward and he seemed uncomfortable interviewing her.

Not sure what is going on with all that but I still like her.

What is that Amanda Seyfriend pic from? Did they do a movie together? That girl is pretty too.

What is that Amanda Seyfriend pic from? Did they do a movie together? That girl is pretty too.

It was part of a Vanity Fair thing they did. :)

mar10_vf_young_hollywood.jpg

I'm not sure what it is, but Amanda Seyfried has a real likeability about her. She just seems like she'd be really sweet natured. :)

^^^^^^ so Kristen Stewarts legs are like crazy open lol. also, everyone looks fucking airbrushed as shit, look at amanda seyfried's legs. 0_0

another from that vanity fair

tumblr_l9d5heCWJq1qb13rmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9cpccrvSr1qcaiajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9clyw3AND1qe038lo1_500.png

tumblr_l9c59cphvk1qc4tfzo1_500.png

im learning all these new words from these tumblrs...like.."eyesexing."
tumblr_l9audhcicm1qcjph0o1_500.png

drr

tumblr_l9ad81Qw951qdw8cyo1_500.jpg

lol

tumblr_l984nkFqwH1qze8ugo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l983rigOXP1qbmzdko1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8yq5aSkLE1qcaiajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8yezySw7Y1qany1co1_500.gif

Had no idea what tumblr was until Keni and TG kept mentioning it- I had a look and found these:

<3

^It's become an addiction for me now. As someone who appreciates a great photo, I find it quite easy to search for an hour or so for certain people I'm into. Good luck on conquering your addiction too. ;)

tumblr_l9f8r8vbGv1qctphw.gif

tumblr_l9f83384Nq1qctphw.gif

^hahahaha Damn her! She looks good no matter what she's doing! :)

TG- I never noticed her doing that leg thing before- in slow motion its super hot! ;)

^It's become an addiction for me now. As someone who appreciates a great photo, I find it quite easy to search for an hour or so for certain people I'm into. Good luck on conquering your addiction too. ;)

no shit

it's like happy crack or something

tumblr_l7osatP9HC1qb9j39

fuckken defend it gurrrl, hallelujah

It's cool cuz most of the sites with decent images have some copyright shit emblazoned across it. How infuriating. :X

tumblr_l9bdc8pq6A1qcezh0o1_500.png

i found this when i was looking up joan jett and i thought it would have been posted already considering this is a drug forum lol
kstewmj.jpg

Carl says:

Carl.jpg

Very trashy, yet sexy like heather graham in drugstore cowboy

wow she looks so unattractive in that last one imo. the first 2 simple and beautiful. the last one stuck up, bitchy and unattractive lol.

but i do love the b&w one from kenickie. she looks hawtttttt there haha