⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Kristen Stewart Appreciation Thread

tumblr_l8nnzvAa3W1qdw8cyo1_500.jpg

i liked adventureland a lot, and into the wild.

also, girls in my peer group are kind of sick of the lindsey lohans, the failed teen starlets, it's nice to see someone behave "normally".

we'll see how she does as NOLA stripper, and as Mary Lou in On The Road. The Twilight series is over in the next year, she'll have to sink or swim.

tumblr_l8n8piKXXU1qc4tfzo1_500.png

Last edited:
She has the misfortune of occupying the strange gray area between Juliette Lewis (without the range) and Kate Beckinsale (without the obvious).

I'm sure she belongs in Stephanie Meyer works.

i liked adventureland a lot, and into the wild.

also, girls in my peer group are kind of sick of the lindsey lohans, the failed teen starlets, it's nice to see someone behave "normally".

we'll see how she does as NOLA stripper, and as Mary Lou in On The Road. The Twilight series is over in the next year, she'll have to sink or swim.

Right.

I'm a little older than you I think Keni, and I'm not usually a celebrity person but I really love her b/c she does seem real. She IS young and has a lot of growing to do- I think she is a good enough actress but has growing to do there as well-

I like that she says what she thinks, she is awkward and not afraid to embrace that part of herself.
Like Kenickie said, she's not out acting like a Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan.
She's not all about some expensive tacky purse or being a fame whore......
She seems like she'd be a cool person to hang out with.
And she is hot. ;)
I typically don't like super skinny girls- but I find her features to be delicate and beautiful. <3

Anyway- Love her or Hate her- Whatever...... but why try to put her down in a thread made for people who do like her? :(

tumblr_l885zh6EcQ1qcu4xko1_500.jpg

"Be Healthy and Fuck Everyone" - Kstew

k i think i retire from this thread before i bump it to two pages in a night lol

What exactly has Kristen Stewart accomplished in her career to even warrant an appreciation thread? Frankly, I'm sick of looking at her. She wasn't even on anyone's radar until she did the horrible Twilight movies. Cue her girl crushes to claim that they've been hardcore Kristen Stewart fans since Panic Room. 8)

I'm not particularly enthralled by her acting or anything. I mean, she's OK and all that. I don't really think she's terrible. She just basically plays herself in everything. I just like seeing her in things cuz she's hot, and I don't care how shallow that sounds cuz it's the truth. I wouldn't go so far as to deliberately watch something I'm not interested in just cuz she's in it though. :\

Why are the ladies here so into this chick? I just don't see it.

I dunno. Perhaps it's the androgyny. I think women are drawn to that more than men.

tumblr_l8xfo0Vwzm1qb0cb8o1_400.gif

I gotta read the book.........
The movie seems like it is going to have a good cast........
Amy Adams and Viggo Mortenson, Kristen Dunst, Sam Riley.........
I hope its good........

The photos (only a couple) that I've seen of Kristen Stewart on the set make her look more kept together than her character is described........

I am anxious for Welcome to the Rileys........

Yeah my impression of Mary Lou from the book was that she is just as much of a trainwreck as Dean is. I dont know who most of the main cast is but viggo as OBL makes alot of sense.

/on the road

^I've never seen that one before..........
Do you know when/where it is from?

no clue, i've been pawing through tumblrs looking for photos i've never seen, which i assume the rest of us haven't seen either

apparently she's been in way more movies than i knew.

she was the main character in "speak", a book which i really loved back in the day.

and "fierce people"

rapped in his mother's Lower East Side apartment, sixteen-year-old Finn Earl (Anton Yelchin) wants nothing more than to escape New York. He wants to spend the summer in South America studying the Ishkanani Indians (called "Fierce People"), with the anthropologist father he's never met. Finn's dreams are shattered when he is arrested in a desperate effort to help his drug-dependent mother, Liz (Diane Lane), who works as a massage therapist. Determined to get their lives back on track, Liz moves the two of them into a guesthouse for the summer on the vast country estate of her ex-client, the aging aristocratic billionaire, Ogden C. Osbourne (Donald Sutherland).

In Osbourne's close world of privilege and power, Finn and Liz encounter the super rich, a tribe portrayed as fiercer and more mysterious than anything they might find in the South American jungle. (Dirk Wittenborn, the author of the novel on which the film is based, grew up a poor outsider among the super rich in an upper-crust New Jersey enclave.[1])

While Liz battles her substance abuse and struggles to win back her son's love and trust, Finn falls in love with Osbourne's granddaughter, Maya (Kristen Stewart). He also befriends her older brother, Bryce (Chris Evans); and wins the favor of Osbourne. When a shocking act of violence shatters Finn's ascension within the Osbourne clan, the golden promises of this lush world quickly sour. Both Finn and Liz, caught in a harrowing struggle for their dignity, discover that membership in a group comes at a steep price.

^I never knew about 'Fierce People' but I have seen Speak.
That was the movie she met Michael Anagaro (or whatever) in.
They play Speak on TV sometimes......That's how I saw it.
I'll have to look up Fierce People........