Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Kristen Stewart Appreciation Thread

Kenickie

Bluelight Crew
At ocean's suggestion....

hate her films or love them, kstew is gorgeous to look at.

haters be damned

015.jpg

I've never seen twilight but my pants get a little bit too tight when I watch Adventureland. She's a fox in Panic Room too.:p

i really don't understand what's so special. not that i'm especially against or hating her. is it her looks? even there -- she is just okay.

meh. of course, it's subjective. so i'll just appreciate her minimally.

:)

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D <3

Kristen L<3ve!!!

Hawt:

Mysterier- Some people say she is average but I think she is beyond beautiful <3

Last edited:
i really don't understand what's so special. not that i'm especially against or hating her. is it her looks? even there -- she is just okay.

:)

it's because she's young, not that dumb, and doesn't look like everyone else in hollywood. she's "normal" looking -- like the rest of us.

Vanity-Fair-Twilight-kristen-stewart-2805838-300-400.jpg

nothing really stands out about her, which is probably why she's doomed to forever be typecast as a brooding something or other

okay maybe a few more

tumblr_l8whjlgBxe1qb13rmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8qy29by5s1qb13rmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8terzqnLT1qdw8cyo1_500.jpg

ITS ALL OVER NOW:

tumblr_l8t4b3CH4n1qcuqklo1_500.jpg

my uke is better.

you wouldn't believe the tumblrs i went through looking for photos...i mean, i'm a fan girl, but some of these people...like the blog entirely devoted to the rumor that kstew is a lesbian. not that i wouldn't mind if she was a lesbian, but seriously guys.

tumblr_l8tdbm3Foe1qdw8cyo1_500.png

i'd hit it hard though

i have a friend that looks a lot like her and she literally went lez for Kaki King.

I have never seen the Ukulele pic. It's so cute I can hardly take it.
Is a ukulele hard to play? I'm like the most musically challenged person ever. My hands are retarded or something :) haha

I like her blond too..........okay I lik eher with all hair colors......just the mullet bothered me;)

What exactly has Kristen Stewart accomplished in her career to even warrant an appreciation thread? Frankly, I'm sick of looking at her. She wasn't even on anyone's radar until she did the horrible Twilight movies. Cue her girl crushes to claim that they've been hardcore Kristen Stewart fans since Panic Room. 8)

Why are the ladies here so into this chick? I just don't see it.

supposedly it's not about accomplishment, more-so the fact that she is not entirely an idiot and normal looking, and some think she is beautiful.