Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Kristen Stewart Appreciation Thread

i'm equally obsessed with leonard cohen, but he's not as attractive and doesn't make good avatars

:D I'm only kidding, Kenickie. There are plenty of women I would make an appreciation thread for, but it wouldn't mean I was obsessed with them. At the same time, I wouldn't appreciate any "haters" mucking up my thread. On with the Kristen Stewart love. I'll even help:

z.jpg

kristen-stewart-at-allure-photoshoot-2.jpg

Kristen-Stewart-s-Interview-Shoot-kristen-stewart-8440763-403-304.jpg

45821_kristen_stewart_intermag-photoshoot-1_122_163lo.jpg

Kristen-Stewart-s-Interview-Shoot-kristen-stewart-8440764-403-304.jpg

kristen-stewart-allure-photoshoot-photos-10062009-01.jpg

stsl05_kristenstewart.jpg

i think shes beautiful... about 10 months younger than me...i could def see myself hanging out/ dating her. she seems down to earth and not all about the glits and glam soo many actresses get sucked into.

i just watched fierce ppl and now im waiting for netflix to send me the runaways. but ive had a crush on her since i first accidently started watching twighlight haha

Haters gonna hate, I've had a crush on this lass since before it was probably legal for me to think carnal thoughts of her.

One in one I'm sure she'd be rad to spend a night with partying and rockin the cock.

she's not my type at all

and within "not my type", she seems very ordinary-looking to me

but agents made her a star, so everyone who wouldn't have noticed her in the street now thinks that she's beautiful

for a good part, people don't become famous because they are beautiful;
others decide that they are beautiful once their attention got caught because they had become famous

but agents made her a star, so everyone who wouldn't have noticed her in the street now thinks that she's beautiful

You can be fairly ordinary looking and still be attractive, you know. You can be sexy without being beautiful, and you can be beautiful without being sexy. As far as I'm concerned, there are no rules as far as attraction goes.

for a good part, people don't become famous because they are beautiful

Megan *cough* Fox *ahem*

others decide that they are beautiful once their attention got caught because they had become famous

Granted, not everyone thinks for themselves. But to imply that we've all been brainwashed into thinking she's beautiful is just silly.

tribal girl

- 1st quote
absolutely

but in her case, i just don't find her attractive (my personal opinion, which is mine, that i have patternered, which i keep and have no intention to force onto others. let them make up their own. lazy opinion-stealers)

i talked about those "who wouldn't have noticed her", not about those who would already have found her attractive

i'm slightly more attracted to her brain now that i've seen the 'out of step' shirt

- 2nd quote
you missed that my sentence started with "for a good part"

(on a side note, i just checked photos of megan fox on imdb and i don't find her beautiful either)

- 3rd quote
you missed that my sentence started with "others"
(meaning other viewers, not other stars, of course)

She's really beautiful and I have loved most of her movies. <3

I don't really understand the whole "ordinary looking" comments though... Maybe it's just being an American (sorry) but most people I see around me on an everyday basis are kinda overweight and not very attractive, and I would consider a girl like this far above average...

i think she is ugly, as far as celebrities go. And her films suck too. Juneau is the most annoying film I have ever seen. But I'd probably still do her.

^ what are u talking about? i just checked there is no movie named juneau, and if u meant juno, kristen stewart isnt even in it that lol. go hit that bong again bro...

and the saying is beauty is in the eye of the beholder right? i like the soft natural look she has
but for instance alot of my friends think anna paquin is really hot but she doesnt do anything for me (but id still fuck her haha)

vegan - are you sure you haven't just been brainwashed into becoming "attracted to her brain"? That's the third picture posted of her in that minor threat shirt, maybe you just needed to see it enough ;)

i dont know what to think of her as blonde...she almost looks like a different person...eh i like her better brunette but shes still smoking blonde

most people I see around me on an everyday basis are kinda overweight and not very attractive, and I would consider a girl like this far above average...
you have a point
i was not thinking "ordinary" as in "like everyone else" but as "nothing exceptional"
whereas the people you talk about may look "less than ordinary" to me

(yes, i've come to the conclusion that as a whole, the human species is not pretty)

vegan - are you sure you haven't just been brainwashed into becoming "attracted to her brain"? That's the third picture posted of her in that minor threat shirt, maybe you just needed to see it enough
i gave my view without checking the pictures of the thread
is it a sin?

i had no idea what she may have in her brain
now i've seen her with an out of step shirt so i have a first clue as to her personality
no connection with brainwashing

the specials and joy division shirts don't say much about her brain
they don't hold as much meaning as the minor threat one