• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Megathread V.6

Just got in a quarter kilo of red kapuas. Hope its sedating because I've been finding the white thai I have to be too stimulating for nightime use

it made it feel like i took hydrocodone :) so not the best pain relief but not the worst. and normally even with lope i spend the whole day thinking about the count down " pharmacy said they would have it in 5 days and that was..." that thought plays like a stuck record all day if i don't have meds but not today.

lope deals with physical w/d but does nothing for hip pain and the mood to want to kick people... this seems a little cns acting so it took care of that bit

Last edited:
Just got in a quarter kilo of red kapuas. Hope its sedating because I've been finding the white thai I have to be too stimulating for nightime use

Thanks for your response! I could definitely use some day time energy so I think I'll try out the white. I'm going with 10 different strains so far as I'm told I must alternate strains and each is unique. I have so many meds to get out from under and I'm looking forward to my order for sure! It's not ideal but I don't think I can cut all the meds without at least trying the kratom. Any thoughts on a strain for muscle relaxation? I'm trying to stop baclofen as well lol

it made it feel like i took hydrocodone :) so not the best pain relief but not the worst. and normally even with lope i spend the whole day thinking about the count down " pharmacy said they would have it in 5 days and that was..." that thought plays like a stuck record all day if i don't have meds but not today.

lope deals with physical w/d but does nothing for hip pain and the mood to want to kick people... this seems a little cns acting so it took care of that bit

I picked up some imodium in hope of some relief. I feel ya on the desire to kick people! I went to the store today and my facial expression parted aisles to make way lol wasn't my intention but worked out well!
The thought of a hydrocodone effect sounds like a dream right now. These tramadol are making me feel so sick, no idea why. So the Bali is definitely one I'm looking forward to trying first. So many choices but I have plenty of tinker time right now to find what works best! Hope you are feeling well and thank you for your input on the Bali!

kratom

Has anyone been addicted to kratom, or had a bad experience with it? What happened?

I've gotten the high anxiety and insomnia but nothing like real drugs or alcohol. Withdrawals arent that bad about like coffee

I picked up some imodium in hope of some relief. I feel ya on the desire to kick people! I went to the store today and my facial expression parted aisles to make way lol wasn't my intention but worked out well!
The thought of a hydrocodone effect sounds like a dream right now. These tramadol are making me feel so sick, no idea why. So the Bali is definitely one I'm looking forward to trying first. So many choices but I have plenty of tinker time right now to find what works best! Hope you are feeling well and thank you for your input on the Bali!

if this is your first lope taper, i would tapper up and then down, especially if you have never taken lope. take 2 or 4 pills ( so that if you have an allergy you don't look bad if worst came to worst in the er you could say i took it for tummy issues.) wait like an hour if you can then take more like 2 pills more, repeat this until you feel stable. i take my stable dose for a week then i tapper down. ( when i am aiming for a break not just waiting for idiot drs ) if in the course of tappering i feel unstable i stop and take that dose for a few days to let my body adjust. By unstable i mean enough w/ds come back to have me feeling like i can't deal.

i have heard just from 2 friends not from studies that kramptom+ Nsaid= blister rash. Anyone else had this? could my friends just have had a bad batch?

i just took half a relpax and i dosed kramtom 6 hrs ago there seems to be f-all online about the interaction or lack thereof of these 2. So, if i am not in Heaven or worse hospital later i will update on this experiene. hence why i just took half a migraine pill.

not sure if it was more the time gap or not dosing lope yet today or what but relpax seems to have pushed kramtom off receptors. i am freezing and sneezing so i took my lope and i am going to bed... i hope kramtom works tomorrow once relpax wears off also i have had minor muscle twiching.

Last edited:
i just took half a relpax and i dosed kramtom 6 hrs ago there seems to be f-all online about the interaction or lack thereof of these 2. So, if i am not in Heaven or worse hospital later i will update on this experiene. hence why i just took half a migraine pill.

Unfortunately, there are no real studies yet. Interactions are bound to become an issue like anything else, I imagine. Please let us know how you are doing, better or worse and perhaps someone with much more intelligence than myself would be able to assist you. Stay hydrated, limit what you put in your system for now. Especially the things you know are giving the bad reaction.
Best wishes, stay safe man.
PS. The triptan alone seems to have quite a few possible issues that could arise. Do you normally take this med on the daily?

Last edited:
Is anyone using Kratom that is allergic to fully and semi synthetic opiates? If so, do you have any issues accompanying the kratom use?

so my experience is that either relpax or phenergan ( i have to take phenergan with relpax) triggers preceptated w/ds from red bali. I have been on relpax for like 10 yrs just as needed of course. The whole account is: at like 0:00 yesterday i took my daily lope dose of 28mgs. That would normally get me through 20ish hours of physically " normal" but no pain relief or mood help etc. So today i got to like 3am and still felt like i didn't need the lope. I was contemplating just going to bed. But i had the very begining of a migraine. I was a little painiced about taking relpax when I was still feeling the kramtom but needs must. So I took phenergan plain syrrup the dose amounts to 12.5mg. 30 minutes later followed that with 20mgs of relpax. an hour later it was like i had not even used kramtom.

i have heard just from 2 friends not from studies that kramptom+ Nsaid= blister rash. Anyone else had this? could my friends just have had a bad batch?
I've been taking kratom for years and have combined it with aspirin probably hundreds of times and ibuprofen a number of times as well and never had any kind of rash.

I'd like to chime in and propose that safety profiles depend (call that one Smartassasination) on the strain itself.

Strains, that are advertised to be particularly strong have most likely a lower safety profile. You have to find a strain, that is both relatively harmless and neverthelessd effective for your use case. In my particular situation that is a rather unique green strain. I guess green strains are the most safe strains in generally and most consistent ones effects wise.

Every strain that is rumored to be incredibly strong or amazing is a big nogo for me. Stick to your guns. Never buy extracts or "enhanced" ones. Natural, unadulterated Kratom is good (and bad, in the end it is a albeit mild drug).

Good Kratom can be used functionally. Bad Kratom gets you high and can be destructive (every strain but the ultra-strong ones are far more functional, sis is my message).

PS. The triptan alone seems to have quite a few possible issues that could arise. Do you normally take this med on the daily?

I have been on it as needed for migraine for about 10 yrs. I dont think anyone takes it daily. I was almost daily until i discoverd two things A. msg triggers my migraines and B. the unversity cafeteria depends on msg. So, i now avoid it like the plauge and get way fewer headaches.

so, anyone with chem knoweldge want to hazard a guess at whether it was the relpax or the phenergan that pulled me back down about knee deep into the w/d hole?

I'd like to chime in and propose that safety profiles depend (call that one Smartassasination) on the strain itself.

Strains, that are advertised to be particularly strong have most likely a lower safety profile. You have to find a strain, that is both relatively harmless and neverthelessd effective for your use case. In my particular situation that is a rather unique green strain. I guess green strains are the most safe strains in generally and most consistent ones effects wise.

Every strain that is rumored to be incredibly strong or amazing is a big nogo for me. Stick to your guns. Never buy extracts or "enhanced" ones.

I saw the extracts, enhanced varieties and immediately thought, why? Big old red flag for me. I just kept thinking on how the enhancement of pharmaceutical opes really didn't do myself much good, especially the synthetics. Since there's no standards and practice on how these kratom 'enhancements' get done, I'm right there with ya. Maybe we wouldn't have to fight so hard to keep it, if the tinkered with versions could've remained a no sale item. It's not like they'll ever compete with Big Pharma and win anyhow.
I'm here for harm reduction and I absolutely appreciate your post. I hope others will also take your advice. Have a super day dude

I'm having trouble finding information on the effects of Kratom in a person with systemic fungal infection. Any thoughts or reference would be greatly appreciated!

I'm having trouble finding information on the effects of Kratom in a person with systemic fungal infection. Any thoughts or reference would be greatly appreciated!

What are you taking to treat the infection?

What are you taking to treat the infection?
Nothing yet, waiting for the blood panel to see what fungi it is. Kratom and present oral thrush, breathing difficulties has me concerned about use. Obviously I didn't ask doctor, knowing that would create a bit of a barrier and unwanted attention!

They might put you on fluconazole. Kratom alkaloids are metabolized by the same alkaloids, so I wouldn't combine those two meds.