• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Megathread V.6

Be careful of organ and liver failure from over kratom use which can kill you!

they may be rare or just unreported however it doesn't change the fact it is a thing.

they may be rare or just unreported however it doesn't change the fact it is a thing.

What a thing is .. is somebody joining with new names with the same liver failure story over and over. What happened? Did a girlfriend run off with a kratom vendor? Why so jaded?

My liver got progressively better after stopping heavy opiate use and utilizing kratom. I would suspect contaminants or some real rare genetic response from maybe .001% of the people if there really was liver failure.

Are you guys serious I know you must all love Kratom and this is hard to accept but its all over the internet just google it like ur always telling other to I know for a fact Kratom can be dangerous and just because no deaths have been REPORTED does not mean they have not or will not HAPPEN just think of unexperienced people on here who if i didnt post this would not be any more the wiser to the dangers of Kratom their is a reason its banned in the uk you know..

Are you guys serious I know you must all love Kratom and this is hard to accept but its all over the internet just google it like ur always telling other to I know for a fact Kratom can be dangerous and just because no deaths have been REPORTED does not mean they have not or will not HAPPEN just think of unexperienced people on here who if i didnt post this would not be any more the wiser to the dangers of Kratom their is a reason its banned in the uk you know..

I actually have evidence that kratom cures all cancers. It just hasn't been reported and/or happened yet.

Post links to case reports/ studies or no one will believe you..

And just so you know, making alt accounts is a violation of the BLUA and will be infracted

I got 2 sample packs 10 grams each of red bali. Whats the best way to use it. Tea? Caps? ( i have veggie cap for other herbal stuff)? how can one get the most of the alkoilds?

Also, i started a loperamide tapper yesterday because of issues getting my meds. Anything I should be aware of mixing the 2? i am finding that 28 mgs is holding me all day lope wise but my hip kept me awake in like 7/10 pain last night so i need pain relief that lope just doesnt do. I have been saving these 2 samples for an emergency of sorts and i think I am there.

my tolerence is like where i need to redose precoset 10/325 every four hours for pain of course for w/d i can go longer. Any advice on the how and how much of this red bali to start me off would be great. thanks

Sorry for the typos I am disabled and very dislexic. I usually use voice recognition but it won't open so i gave up and I am hen pecking with one finger.

Last edited:
^ let me guess. pharmacies are all out or they are refusing to supply you.....good thing they are denying disabled ppl prescribed meds... it really seems to be helping with the heroin epidemic so much.

use caps. tea kills potency.

no doc is on vacation...again... that should be his name Dr Vacation. one has to die by appointment. Dying without one is against the rules. thanks for the feedback. got very desperate and decided to just try it without waiting for replies here. I read further up that tea is faster so i poured half a tsp in 8 ounces of warm water drank it and refilled to get the bottom stuff i am very happy at the moment. how long does this bliss last? I know one is supposed to weigh it but i dont have a scale and it's late here can't go buy one until later in the morning.

Last edited:
i was doing kratom for 1 month and i was drinking alcohol too but i ended up with severe liver problems as checked by the doctor. not sure now, could it be kratom in general is very bad for the liver, or maybe a special type ive used caused this, or maybe its the combo of alcohol and kratom that seriously causes liver enzymes to elevate? im trying to find an answer for this. i keep thinking it was just a bad kratom ive got that wasnt processed at the best method causing this. any other experiences as mine??

Hi everyone. I'm new and lost! Please bare with me.
I'm wondering if Kratom could help with elimination of Tramadol from one's life, using caution of course. I'm having terrible side effects and I can't bring myself to go through the WD because I'm still on a 4mg a day CT Suboxone WD, day 12. 2 yrs of adverse reactions the sub doc didn't catch had me in one position, stopping. Lyrica story is very similar, CT last month.
So I guess I'm asking if anyone thinks it may help, short term? I'm a complete mess. I know I'm coming across a little slow, I am struggling cognitively so apologies all!
Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I'm wondering if Kratom could help with elimination of Tramadol from one's life, using caution of course. I'm having terrible side effects and I can't bring myself to go through the WD because I'm still on a 4mg a day CT Suboxone WD, day 12. 2 yrs of adverse reactions the sub doc didn't catch had me in one position, stopping. Lyrica story is very similar, CT last month.
So I guess I'm asking if anyone thinks it may help, short term? I'm a complete mess. I know I'm coming across a little slow, I am struggling cognitively so apologies all!

Kratom helped me a ton after I quit tramadol. The SNRI PAWS seem to last forever, and kratom definitely helped with that. Much better analgesic too

Thank you so much for your response! Is there specific strains you recommend I look into first? I don't believe I will be going to a headshop for anything. I think some of those shiney packages look suspicious!

Ya I would avoid headshop kratom, but we can't discuss any specific vendors on BL. The rule of thumb with strains is that white veins are more stimulating, reds are more sedating, and greens are somewhere in between. I would try different kinds and see what works best for you

Just keep in mind that kratom is also addictive, although I find WD to be less severe than tramadol. I don't get the crippling depression and anxiety that I get from tramadol WD.

I'm doing my homework for sure. I will exercise caution indeed. The tramadol along with the other WD's has me crawling on the ceiling like a spider, crab people song spewing with giant pupils... It's disturbing others! So I believe Kratom is worth a shot. Thanks again for your input!

I am techically in CT
W/d from precoset day 2 but i am taking lopermide and tried a little red bali last night did wonders

I am techically in CT
W/d from precoset day 2 but i am taking lopermide and tried a little red bali last night did wonders

Hi there! I'm happy to hear it was helpful for you. I'm particularly interested in the Bali myself. Could you be more specific in what area's it was helpful for you? My biggest trouble is restless mind and the need to go somewhere but somehow I stay paralyzed. I don't want to take benzos anymore for it, hence the Kratom interest.
I hope you are feeling ok today. Stay strong!