• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread v. 5

I usually add sugar, ginger, cinnamon, and honey. Especially lots of ginger so my stomach doesn't get unhappy if I'm drinking a lot.

Thanks! That sounds like it could actually be pretty good, or at least a lot better haha. I like to dilute my kratom with a lot of water and sip it throughout the day and with enough water, it kind of tastes like unsweetened green tea, hence why I asked about sugar. But I didn't even think to add other spices or herbs.

Btw-since a lot of people mentioned tossing and washing- does anyone else find this method a lot less effective? For some reason, making a tea (out of powder, I don't have fresh leaves) is by far the most effective method for me.

Agree, and it actually can still give you a buzz with an opiate tolerance IME, probably due to the other alkaloids though. I've noticed that I can't feel kratom extracts practically at all, I'm guessing the reason for that is that the opioid alkaloids are targeted for extraction, and they're dosed too low to catch a buzz from the other alkaloids. That's just a guess though. But I also get a lot more from the white vein (stimulating) strains, so it would make sense. It's definitely not an intense buzz, but it can be very euphoric for me still. And yeah, back when I was using opiates daily it was a godsend for withdrawal, didn't get me high but the relief alone made me feel high.

I've been dosing 12-24 grams a day and it's just not very strong. It does stop the suicidal withdrawal but leaves the other pains for me. Can't wait to get some heroin and coke on the 30th after I get paid for the month. End this disease.

I've been dosing 12-24 grams a day and it's just not very strong. It does stop the suicidal withdrawal but leaves the other pains for me. Can't wait to get some heroin and coke on the 30th after I get paid for the month. End this disease.

Yeah, it can take a LOT to alleviate WDs unfortunately. My habit only lasted 6 months at most and it took me 10 grams to get rid of WDs if I can remember correctly. At least it helps a little though, got any other comfort drugs? When I was working and going through WDs, I used ondansetron, clonidine, low doses of dxm, and smoked a lot of weed. I also had mirtazapine and/or benzos at night, but I couldn't use them a lot because they make me feel so unmotivated and out of it the next day. WDs while working fucking suck, I feel for you.

^^^ Thanks,
Yeah, I've been dependent on benzos for just over a year now so that's not gonna help much, I've doubled the doses the last few days tho and notice a little bit of relieve the first day then nothing after that. I have taken all my clonidine and ondansatron in the last several months which was a decent stockpile of ~100 clonidine and ~30 ondasetron.
And, I have used DXM w/ chloropheniramine in the form of alka-seltser cold&cough quite a few times- and this even has ~750mg of asprin per 20mg DXM.

About a week ago I scraped the safe that I keep my dope in and every thing else that touches the dope (straw, credit card), and I got like a ~10mg line and it made me feel so much fucking more comfortable.
It's underestimated the length of time that the dysregulation of opiate system will make you feel wrecked, I believe.
I think when I did pharmaceutical ketamine for a few days in a row one of the last times I was without for a while, that it resets your tolerance to things- certainly knocks you out at the right dose.

MY BIGGEST regret w/ the Kratom Ban in 3 days is:

I was hoping it would become like weed, where the potency was breed-up, and you went from 1-3%THC to 15-30% THC, imagine instead of a 1-6% mytragynine contained in Kratom it would be 15-30% - THAT would be a plant. One pill cure.

That could be a real commercial product that has been missed, and is benign.

I used to fold a paper hot-dog style (lengthwise) and pour about 2-3 grams of kratom and about 8+ grams of sugar and stir it once or twice and down it like a BC-powder , ROUGH SHIT, better w/ sugar than w/o, however.

I can't seem to accomplish the T&W method but I'm sure it's less painful than drinking it slowly. What has worked the best for me is mixing with OJ. It ALMOST kills the horrid taste although I still gag from time to time.

So I received this email today from a kratom vendor I have used in the past:

Dear valued customer,

We have received news from the American Kratom Association lawyers that the DEA has announced that they have no intention of submitting a final judgement on October 1st. Howver they still will retain the right to do so with at least a 48 hours notice period. While this is a small win, it does allow vendors to operate within the US and more importantly provide us with enough time to comply with the law in the event the DEA decides to enact the final order. This is great news and shows that the hard work of the community is paying off. More information to follow.

Sincerely,

(removed)

I can't seem to find any other information at the moment to corroborate this, but I figured I would share this with you guys anyways.

So according to the tracking information I received my shipment should have arrived today...but it didn't come with the mail. It even says departed facility out for delivery.
Could something have happened you think? It was a kilo so I wasn't expecting it to fit in my mailbox but was expecting to at least see it on my doorstep.
I'm worried about this. I have already emailed my vendor and am awaiting her response.

Will vendors still be shipping until the 30th? I get paid tomorrow & badly need to ship more to Ireland :(

I used to fold a paper hot-dog style (lengthwise) and pour about 2-3 grams of kratom and about 8+ grams of sugar and stir it once or twice and down it like a BC-powder , ROUGH SHIT, better w/ sugar than w/o, however.

8+ grams of sugar ??? Why the hell ? 8o Better take in pure in the future to prevent diabetes. Just use orange/grapefruit juice to wash it down and you won't taste it at all. Sorry if you knew that already, but 8g is excessive as an additive for just 3g of Kratom.

MY BIGGEST regret w/ the Kratom Ban in 3 days is:

I was hoping it would become like weed, where the potency was breed-up, and you went from 1-3%THC to 15-30% THC, imagine instead of a 1-6% mytragynine contained in Kratom it would be 15-30% - THAT would be a plant. One pill cure.

That could be a real commercial product that has been missed, and is benign.

Would not be a preferable development IMHO, Kratom would be much too strong then for a lot of people. Fatal overdoses would then be possible from plain leaf, which is a huge contra. Kratom is either a withdrawal aid for opiate addicts OR a mild-medium drug for opiate naive people.

It has opioid-receptor antagonists also, that prevent it from increasing the tolerance of its users to it.

If you use it as a wd-tool, then don't expect to get high on it. The only strategy, that could help would be to mix 3-4 different strains, instead of taking only one type.

I feel your pain Cosmic. I placed an order Sunday night and got my UPS tracking # Mondays morning. After two days of my package not moving I called UPS and they said that they only had the shipping label and the company never gave them my package. Now it's past the shipping deadline. :( Luckily I'm not out any money since it was COD but I guess that's what I get for panic ordering and using a vendor I haven't used before. :X

I feel your pain Cosmic. I placed an order Sunday night and got my UPS tracking # Mondays morning. After two days of my package not moving I called UPS and they said that they only had the shipping label and the company never gave them my package. Now it's past the shipping deadline. :( Luckily I'm not out any money since it was COD but I guess that's what I get for panic ordering and using a vendor I haven't used before. :X

That's the thing, it's a very reputable source. My tracking has been updated over the last two days, arrived in my city today, and departed the usps facility for delivery. I got all of my mail besides the kratom. Guess I'm calling the post office tomorrow? Is it dangerous to go in their to pick up a substance that's going to be schedule 1 the very next day?

I wouldn't think so since its still legal besides I don't know about your vendor but my regular one (out of stock) never had kratom written anywhere on the package.

Last edited:
I'm sure the packaging was discreet. Guess I'll be looking into that tomorrow. Ugh. This is what I get for waiting until the last minute.

Just a friendly reminder guys, be careful about posting your current orders and what kind of stash you have.

Just a friendly reminder guys, be careful about posting your current orders and what kind of stash you have.

Oh silly me I forgot to mention I will be destroying all of my kratom upon receiving it. I'm a law abiding citizen and I support the DEA in their decision in banning this evil tree. I love my government.

8+ grams of sugar ??? Why the hell ? 8o Better take in pure in the future to prevent diabetes. Just use orange/grapefruit juice to wash it down and you won't taste it at all. Sorry if you knew that already, but 8g is excessive as an additive for just 3g of Kratom.

Would not be a preferable development IMHO, Kratom would be much too strong then for a lot of people. Fatal overdoses would then be possible from plain leaf, which is a huge contra. Kratom is either a withdrawal aid for opiate addicts OR a mild-medium drug for opiate naive people.

It has opioid-receptor antagonists also, that prevent it from increasing the tolerance of its users to it.

If you use it as a wd-tool, then don't expect to get high on it. The only strategy, that could help would be to mix 3-4 different strains, instead of taking only one type.

You kiddin man? That would be awesome. I don't think kratom causes as intense respiratory depression as other opiates, so I'm not convinced it can kill. Certainly ain't no morphine or heroin. If it was 30% like the thc in weed now is, that would be a usable drug.

And yeah, 8 grams of sugar crystals probably don't look much more than 3 grams of kratom powder because of the dense crystals. Lot better than straight Krat too

Oh silly me I forgot to mention I will be destroying all of my kratom upon receiving it. I'm a law abiding citizen and I support the DEA in their decision in banning this evil tree. I love my government.

Word! Lolol