• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

kill mandela

Kenny's got low self-esteem, leave him alone!

He does talk absolute pish though.

Thread of the Decade. It went naught to sixty in like 3 seconds.

If this thread doesn't drag Bluntsie out of involuntary redundancy for a quick love in/reunion, I'll be highly disappointed.

SHM just going on dark.

It's bad to admit but I had to laugh at that, possibly the most savage put down I've read in a long time.
Credit where it's due & that deserves respect for the sheer brutality of it.

He should have been beaten to death decades ago, they should have showed no mercy towards him in the same way those ANC terrorist bastard didn't show any mercy towards their victims, both black and white. The way the international community allowed a first world nation to be turned into a thirld world hell where rape, robbery and murder are the norm, all of this in the name of some false and misguided idea of equality, is nauseating and vomit inducing.

Hahahaha priceless... False & misguided notion of equality? What? Are you a eugenicist?

Spend much time in South Africa prior to Mandela's release? I did. There was plenty of violence, poverty & inequality in Apartheid South Africa I can assure you. South Africa was only ever, is only now, a First World country for the white, right-wing scum that are still running the country economically. The nepotism & sychofancy amongst that inbred lot of hicks is just ridiculous.

Were white victims of terrorism in South Africa the only people to suffer or die for the cause? I think not! In fact, I suspect many, many thousands more innocent black people completely dissappeared, never to be seen or heard from again or were just murdered & dumped. That just doesnt make the news here in the West the way it does when WHITE people get murdered or dissapeared.

can we kill that Pistorious cunt as well just heard that he want's to start competing again he's a prize Cunt & South African . Fukin murderer going round the world acting like his shit doesn't smell.

fine by me. how he got bail is a complete and utter mystery. so you woke up, with you house alarmed up to fuck, noticed your partner was no longer in bed and that coincidentally the bathroom was occupied and your considered decision was to blow fuck out the door without even issuing a warning first. yeah, good luck with that yer doss saffer cunt

ITT: White African guilt

As a teen Goth in Zimbabwe I was almost beaten to death in the middle of the night by a gang of right wing racists in 1980's Harare, & a black security guard ran out of a funeral home with his nightstick, saw the cunts off & effectively saved my life. Gave me a cup of tea & cleaned my cuts too.

Along with the white supremecist bombing with multiple fatalities that I witnessed & which tramatised me only a few years before, this helped me accept that there are good & bad in every people & that individuals should be judged by their actions not their skin colour, eye colour or any physical attribute.

It's not guilt my friend, it's gratitude...

i met a nice one once in Porto . He was the hash dealer/ money lender 4 the whole Praca. You would see old ladies about 70 getting cash off him n the next minute he was selling dope %)

I know it's a heavy stereotype but literally every single male South African I've ever met (admittedly that number is likely less than 10) has been a racist arsehole.

you woulda liked this guy Pt . He was sound as fuk , worked on the Cruise ships & spoke plenty of languages. Very generous but if you crossed him you had to leave the Area.
Oh yeah The Morroccan hash at 5 euro a gram was kinda good as well . He did lay ons 2 .

First person I knew who ever grew grass was called Mac and he was an exiled (white) Saffa, not allowed back in. Sound as fuck. Spent one of his last three months on this planet locked up for production in Exeter jail.