European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

kill mandela

BlindHelperMonkey

Bluelighter
just do it already. one of you vapid, backdoor-yank scholarship, famous for nowt, ugly, vomit-inducing, parasitic worm, children spawn of terrorist scum - should just snuff the remaining life out of him today. before obama gets to swing by for his photo op. hero my fucking arse, cunt.. the only thing further right than you is the wall. plenty blacks rotting in your own prisons who've done less to harm others than mandela and his ilk

we can have him embalmed (would anyone notice the difference of late) and display him on a rotational basis in tenuous-family members' living rooms, charging a fair admission to look-see and making no apologies for the dreadful smell. hey you fuck, its nelson mandela

get ready to meet a vengeful god, you dried up old cunt

Last edited:
At least they ain't letting Obama in the hospital for a photo:| , well that's what i just heard on the radio .

nice post btw Blind one .:)

Ye God's we have a super mod.

Was that white or brown knock?
I can only speak for my own experience but that would have smashed me like a Psy hammer to the 3rd eye.

Sorry to hijack a death to Mandela thread btw.

I think Cannibal Corpse - hammer smashed face would have been a better tune.

He didn't say he was going to kill him , he was getting someone else to bloody ell don't you read the posts !

R.I.P all who perished in the church street massacre. wonder how those families feel about mandela dying a slow, miserable death

im guessing pretty good

He should have been beaten to death decades ago, they should have showed no mercy towards him in the same way those ANC terrorist bastard didn't show any mercy towards their victims, both black and white. The way the international community allowed a first world nation to be turned into a thirld world hell where rape, robbery and murder are the norm, all of this in the name of some false and misguided idea of equality, is nauseating and vomit inducing.

Hi Kenny nice to see you back & with a vengeance :)

vaguely related can we kill that Pistorious cunt as well just heard that he want's to start competing again he's a prize Cunt & South African . Fukin murderer going round the world acting like his shit doesn't smell.

Last edited: