• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Ketamine Subthread] Long Term Side-effects

^The couple of times it's happened to me have been due to completely excessive,48 hour k-hole binges where anything up to 5g can disappear over the course of 2-3 days - that's at a 100-150mg/IM dose multiple times a day

^ Did you notice that you were more affected by different batches tho?

Or you think there's little to choose either way?

FnB, have you tried contcting Jansen about your Gall Bladder explanation?

I am looking at a 2001 edition of this book, and at that point he seems to not have any consclusive answer to those pains.

No, I'm always a bit nervous about talking to 'luminaries' (I tend to iincrease the expletive count in my conversation when nervous and that'll hardly leave a good impression)

Oh and I may have mentioned about being king of the sloth people =D

(anyway I'm sure the likes of Janssen occasionally look in here, so he'll find it eventually!)

IM doses of 75-125mg twice a day for a mere 2 days resulted in massive bloating and stomach pains the 2nd day, that lasted for 2 more days. It abated on the 3rd day but as for perm damage, I don't know. Sure as hell hope not :(

How did you administer the ketamine blaze deviant?
I've never experienced this with ketamine either and I'm just wondering if the ROA could've had something to do with it

I recently suffered gall bladder twinges again after insufflating about 2.5 grams over about 36 hours.

All good now tho :)

delta_9 said:
How did you administer the ketamine blaze deviant?
I've never experienced this with ketamine either and I'm just wondering if the ROA could've had something to do with it

I just snort it. I want to IM it, but if my parents found a needle, they'd go crazy.

^Interesting. I never got that and I've snorted waaaaay to much k in such a short time :\
What were you eating that day?
Any other drugs?
Or anything else you think might be of interest?

End Your Cramps Now

I have spent the last three days trying to get signed up to this forum so I can direct you to my site which gives you all the information you seek.

Please note that I was really in a hurry to just get the site made and the information out to all fellow usersm so excuse the formate and do check back from time to time as I will be continuing my studies and improoving on the site

http://specialk.dameon.biz

Please Read

I hope people will take this seriously and stop using Ketamine.....

I wil admit ketamine is a wicked drug and i too thought it was safe... being on the gay scene ketamine is widely available and i myself and friends used the drug hell of alot :( we een caried on using ketamine even wen we got the stomach cramps, we eventually all were in hospital on numerous occasions, its been 2 years now since the doctors started my investigation and after 5 biopsies last week i was diagnosed with a tumor growing in my bladder and my kidney which is maligant....... im 26 years old and my life is now cut short cos i was stupid....... ketamine didnt cause the cancer but it help feed it.... if n e 1 else wants any information please email me [email protected] or msn is the same

Dan8)

Ketamine can feed cancer? I'd like to see some research supporting that.

I did ketamine a couple days ago,
and i also experienced cramps.
Although i have never gotten them before on k.

I once was pissing blood from ketamine abuse. it went away when I abstained from using it anymore.

Yes, I have experienced this but only through heavy use. For example, snorting say 15g over a festival weekend where i am not drinking enough water or eating enough food. To me this is the k re-crystalising in my stomach and bladder (pissing ketamine jelly is my proof of this) because there is nothing to dilute it. The end result is pains and cramps in the stomach and bladder.

89tom89 said:
Yes, I have experienced this but only through heavy use. For example, snorting say 15g over a festival weekend where i am not drinking enough water or eating enough food. To me this is the k re-crystalising in my stomach and bladder (pissing ketamine jelly is my proof of this) because there is nothing to dilute it. The end result is pains and cramps in the stomach and bladder.

That sounds pretty horrible - is it horrible enough to stop using it ?

I reckon I would stop.

This happens with IM use as well - that'ws my exclusive ROA for ketamine. I'd read that ketamine can act as a trigger to benign growths in the bladder (wall thickening through irritation) if heavily abused, but this is the first I've heard of malignant growths - if it were due to ket, it would have been withdrawn ages ago.

I think it's probably highlighted a tendancy that you're gnetically pre-programmed to be susceptible to

PS 15g in one weekend is in the realms of silly dosing & I doubt many here would be doing that much (I can be an utter pig, but the most I've ever IMed in a weekend is 3g)

Last edited: