• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ketamine dose ? 50mg/ml

I was only given ketamine 2x and both were for dental procedures so I have no clue about how much is a dose for a newb,both times it was given to me I thought it was the best drug in the world,the first time was when I had 22 rotten dope fiend teeth or what was left of teeth removed and the visuals were great while I was under and the second time was about 5 months ago after I woke up from oral surgery after getting 4 implants and the pain was unbearable,they kept giving me a IV pain medication (dunno what it was) but after they said they can’t give me anymore I told them I was on 80mg oxy 3x a day for my back from a pain management clinic they gave me ketamine and within a minute I was off to fantasy land and that’s all I know about ketamine,so the magic question is what is a safe dose I can IV withoutout going overboard…I seen a lot of descriptions on Google about IVing it slowly which from my past experiences isn’t really an option cause I believe I’ll be out of it

The bottle saysKetamine Hydrochloride ,Ketamine Chlorhydrate 50mg/ml

Thank you in advance

50mg is a normal dose, 100mg a strong dose And 150mg+ IM/IV khole territory.
Ketamine has a very safety margin, it doesn't stop the airflow even if u pass out from the dose. So ull be safe.

why not IM, i think that would be safer than IV when you don't need to.

you get maybe 5% more absorption with IV compared to IM

or am i misinformed that the safety risks of IM ketamine is less than IV?

50mg is a normal dose, 100mg a strong dose And 150mg+ IM/IV khole territory.
Ketamine has a very safety margin, it doesn't stop the airflow even if u pass out from the dose. So ull be safe.
Thank you Sir,I’m guessing my dental experiences were k-hole territory because both times there were people around talking to each other but I wasn’t hearing any language out of them it was only sounds like if aliens were talking,lol totally unique experience that I never experienced before,,

What can I expect to feel with a “ normal “ dose of 50mg ? Just so I know what to expect

Last edited:
why not IM, i think that would be safer than IV when you don't need to.

you get maybe 5% more absorption with IV compared to IM

I’m a IV person,the only time I don’t IV is when I do a small shot of Xylazine in a butt cheek so I don’t add to my tracks unnecessarily and wanna go to sleep

5% more is 5%more,both dental experiences ket was done IV

Don't IV 50mg of ketamine right off the bat.

Start with 15-20mg and work your way up.

I was not a fan of IM ketamine (or even of ketamine in general), but years ago, to my surprise, I discovered that IV ketamine was pretty great. But I found it best in low doses, like 20-40mg, but redosed as soon as it wore it off. Had a nice warm feel to it that almost had an opioid-like feel. Way more comfy feeling than IM ketamine, which I find kind of weird and dysphoric.

It does feel dangerous however, given how hard and fast it hits and how incapacitated you become. If you don't move it out of your arm quickly you can be incapacitated with a needle still on your arm.

Definitely doesn't feel safe, so I would avoid hole sized doses.

No, this correct, it is certainly more dangerous, for a host of reasons.

That said, I thought it felt better than IM ketamine, and also substantially different. But it felt pretty unsafe as a practice.

Don't IV 50mg of ketamine right off the bat.

Start with 15-20mg and work your way up.

I was not a fan of IM ketamine (or even of ketamine in general), but to my surprise, I thought IV ketamine was great. But I found it best in low doses, like 20-40mg, but redosed as soon as it wore it off. Had a nice warm feel to it that almost had an opioid-like feel. Way more comfy feeling than IM ketamine, which I find kind of weird and dysphoric.

It does feel dangerous however, given how hard and fast it hits and how incapacitated you become. If you don't move quickly you can be incapacitated with a needle still on your arm.

Definitely doesn't feel safe, so I would avoid hole sized doses.
Thank you for the info,I’ll definitely start at 25mg and have a place to stash the set nearby so I can put it away quickly

Love the info available on Bluelight❤️

I’m a IV person,the only time I don’t IV is when I do a small shot of Xylazine in a butt cheek so I don’t add to my tracks unnecessarily and wanna go to sleep

5% more is 5%more,both dental experiences ket was done IV
Iv ketamine feels great but has no real rush to it. if you're not careful, you got exactly 7 seconds before u get warped into another dimension and gonna be stuck with the needle in ur arm for 15-20mins.
IM ketamine has a SUPER FAST absorption, I even like it better than IV because u can feel it come up strong after 2-5mins. It's more progressive and gives u time to prepare for the weird, bizarre shit K has to offer. IV ket is savage and drifts u away from this realm in seconds.
Also, like negrogesic said, smaller doses are more euphoric. Increase the dose lil by lil until u get where u want to be.
Stay safe bro.

Iv ketamine feels great but has no real rush to it. if you're not careful, you got exactly 7 seconds before u get warped into another dimension and gonna be stuck with the needle in ur arm for 15-20mins.
IM ketamine has a SUPER FAST absorption, I even like it better than IV because u can feel it come up strong after 2-5mins. It's more progressive and gives u time to prepare for the weird, bizarre shit K has to offer. IV ket is savage and drifts u away from this realm in seconds.
Also, like negrogesic said, smaller doses are more euphoric. Increase the dose lil by lil until u get where u want to be.
Stay safe bro.
I think its bunk, i IV’d20mg and felt absolutely nothing.I did 400mg of IV morphine today do you think thatll cause me to feel nothing from the ketamine, if not its gotta be bunk.
I got the ketamine from the same place i got the morphine from and thats legit,I bought from the same shop a few months ago and everything has always been good from her,dhc,valium,morphine….🤔
Is there a caveman way to test if ketamine is legit ?

I think its bunk, i IV’d20mg and felt absolutely nothing.I did 400mg of IV morphine today do you think thatll cause me to feel nothing from the ketamine, if not its gotta be bunk.
I got the ketamine from the same place i got the morphine from and thats legit,I bought from the same shop a few months ago and everything has always been good from her,dhc,valium,morphine….🤔
I doubt the morphine has anything to do. IME, ketamine even overpowers morphine to a point u can only feel the ket. Try 50mg, 20mg is a very light dose. If 50mg doesn't do the trick, there's something wrong.

I agree with what others have said, IV ketamine is just too full on.
IM or nasally, ketamine is more like a disso train: you can see it coming, closer and closer till you take it. But IV is more like a fucking disso catapult, you just get ejected out of this world

Closest thing to a caveman way would be this:

But if you IV'd 20mg and it had zero effect it would likely be at the very least quite diluted

Iv ketamine feels great but has no real rush to it.

I dunno I thought it did. Or perhaps I'm equating the speed of action with a rush. It felt like the injectable equivalent of a roller-coaster.

I wasn't a fan of IM ketamine since it was too psychedelic for me, made me feel weird instead of good.

IV ketamine on the other hand felt way more euphoric and opioid-like, yet was also somehow less psychedelic and clearer minded than IM ketamine. IV felt more physical and less mental than IM, if that makes sense.

I doubt the morphine has anything to do. IME, ketamine even overpowers morphine to a point u can only feel the ket. Try 50mg, 20mg is a very light dose. If 50mg doesn't do the trick, there's something wrong.
You were right 50mg IM did the trick,it’s legit.considering how 50mg made me feel I must have gotten a few hundred mg IV the last time I got it in the hospital because after asking what pain medication they were going to try next after a few seconds of hearing the word ketamine I was totally out of it,in a good way.

Closest thing to a caveman way would be this:

But if you IV'd 20mg and it had zero effect it would likely be at the very least quite diluted
I dunno,all I know is I didn’t feel it ,I thought it had something to do with the morphine but within a couple minutes of doing 50mg I started feeling the comeup👍👍

I agree with what others have said, IV ketamine is just too full on.
IM or nasally, ketamine is more like a disso train: you can see it coming, closer and closer till you take it. But IV is more like a fucking disso catapult, you just get ejected out of this world
I gotta ask,it being liquid would i just break the needle off the syringe and injest the liquid in my nose ?im only here for another day after today so im just trying to make the most of it