• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ketamine dose ? 50mg/ml

You were right 50mg IM did the trick,it’s legit.considering how 50mg made me feel I must have gotten a few hundred mg IV the last time I got it in the hospital because after asking what pain medication they were going to try next after a few seconds of hearing the word ketamine I was totally out of it,in a good way.
Told ya bro. Haha, try 100mg next, gonna get u out of the matrix haha. Guaranteed trip to hell and back XDDDD

Told ya bro. Haha, try 100mg next, gonna get u out of the matrix haha. Guaranteed trip to hell and back XDDDD
That stuff is amazing bro, to me that stuff is one of Gods gifts i only did three 100mg shots over two days and tossed the rest this morning when i left Cambodia,the first time was super spacey cause i watch youtube videos in stead of the tv when visiting this part of the world cause theres only 1-2 channels with English and its garbage but check this out after i did the first 100mg shot and it just started to come up the next video that started automatically was on the “Son of Sam”lol,i was fuckin tripping reliving the whole story just like when i was a kid,i was about 12 when that happened and i lived right across the river in jersey citywhen that happened and i remember it well.Seriously that first shot was fuckin incredible.
The other two times i did it i just laid in bed in a dark silent room and my mind just opened up and went wherever it went too,to me shrooms ,acid and ketamine are gifts from god and should only be done once in a blue moon this way i enjoy it,,

That alone was worth the trip👍👍👍im in Bangkok and my teeth are all donei got a full set on new choppers on 14 implants 8 on the bottom and 6 on top with a full set of pearly whites….

That stuff is amazing bro, to me that stuff is one of Gods gifts i only did three 100mg shots over two days and tossed the rest this morning when i left Cambodia,the first time was super spacey cause i watch youtube videos in stead of the tv when visiting this part of the world cause theres only 1-2 channels with English and its garbage but check this out after i did the first 100mg shot and it just started to come up the next video that started automatically was on the “Son of Sam”lol,i was fuckin tripping reliving the whole story just like when i was a kid,i was about 12 when that happened and i lived right across the river in jersey citywhen that happened and i remember it well.Seriously that first shot was fuckin incredible.
The other two times i did it i just laid in bed in a dark silent room and my mind just opened up and went wherever it went too,to me shrooms ,acid and ketamine are gifts from god and should only be done once in a blue moon this way i enjoy it,,

That alone was worth the trip👍👍👍im in Bangkok and my teeth are all donei got a full set on new choppers on 14 implants 8 on the bottom and 6 on top with a full set of pearly whites….
Told you brother, you just needed to up the dose. If you felt that with 200mg over 2 days. Imagine 0.5g over the course of 6 hours I did a few weeks ago. I completely left the matrix and experienced a Khole for the first time in my life, I finally understood why ketamine is famous and well regarded for. I was having OEV(opened eye visuals) and suddenly boom, I was gone. Left my body for like 40 mins which seemed like years to me and had one of the most mystical experiences ever. I can't even describe what I saw, heard, thought. It was bizarre as fk, that's the only adjective that comes to my mind. It was terrifying and beautiful at the same time. When I finally came around I noticed my friend had left Me another 50mg shot loaded, I squirted the liquid in the air(kinda like u who tossed it away lulz). Crazy magical drug, if u respect it and not over do it. It becomes real therapeutic. Hehe, cheers brother

Told you brother, you just needed to up the dose. If you felt that with 200mg over 2 days. Imagine 0.5g over the course of 6 hours I did a few weeks ago. I completely left the matrix and experienced a Khole for the first time in my life, I finally understood why ketamine is famous and well regarded for. I was having OEV(opened eye visuals) and suddenly boom, I was gone. Left my body for like 40 mins which seemed like years to me and had one of the most mystical experiences ever. I can't even describe what I saw, heard, thought. It was bizarre as fk, that's the only adjective that comes to my mind. It was terrifying and beautiful at the same time. When I finally came around I noticed my friend had left Me another 50mg shot loaded, I squirted the liquid in the air(kinda like u who tossed it away lulz). Crazy magical drug, if u respect it and not over do it. It becomes real therapeutic. Hehe, cheers brother
Lol,I can totally see someone having OEV’s on it ,it is by far the trippiest drug I ever played with myself and the best part about it is it only transports you for a short period of time and your back on earth within 30-40 minutes and not stuck trippin for hrs like shrooms and acid,I’m definitely a fan and I’ll boost it up to 150mg next time I visit around here…
I’m so happy I listened and gave it another try,,stay safe dude👍👍👍

Lol,I can totally see someone having OEV’s on it ,it is by far the trippiest drug I ever played with myself and the best part about it is it only transports you for a short period of time and your back on earth within 30-40 minutes and not stuck trippin for hrs like shrooms and acid,I’m definitely a fan and I’ll boost it up to 150mg next time I visit around here…
I’m so happy I listened and gave it another try,,stay safe dude👍👍👍
I concur, marvelous substance. A good shot of pharma ket can make you experience a mystical moment which is just as intense and introspective as a DMT breakthrough can be.
Ketamine is a wonderful drug jf you don't abuse it and use it with a therapeutic purpose. I love that the antidepressant effect works pretty fast + it resets ur opiate tolerance.
Pure fucking GOLD!

Comparing to a DMT breakthrough ? That’s high praise
If never done DMT so i cant say anything about it but i was a heroin addict for just about three decades and putting aside all the pain and suffering that comes along with that up until last week i still love a good dope nod but if i can go back in time and ONLY consider the good times ive had on smack i can honestly say id take a shot of ketamine over a heroin shot anytime,the stuff just takes you on a ride like nothing ive ever tried and as far as everything ive read about it you dont have to worry about overdosing ,
I said it earlier and ill say it again its like a gift from God👍👍

So you tripping on K right ? I never done it, anyone who done both what would the main differences between a K-hole and DMT breakthrough be ? Or are they both just cosmic surfing

I made it home last night after a total of 24 hrs of travel time (19hrs of flights)with one unexpected flight delay 3 hrs(5hrs total cause it was during a 2 hr layover😟) and going thru security, customs in 3 countries😬,,,just to finish off the trip in proper druggie etiquette I checked off shooting morphine at 39,000 feet off the bucket list.👍👍

Most of the time people don't even know the dosage there taking when it comes to ketamine bought off the street. They just get a bag of crystal ketamine and snort a line or two. If you're thinking of IVing the stuff I'd have to say avoid doing that. Snorting it is a better idea.