• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ketamine cubes in perth

I wish they would release this in the states since I had problems with chronic pain and wonder if this could be more effective than opietes.

I highly doubt it. I find that opiates are way more beneficial for pain than K. On opiates i can easily do everyday normal things but on k thats a whole different story. The last time i had a point of k i couldnt even walk properly LOL

Its interesting to see that they are now trialing k for medical purposes but again i doubt they are as effective as opiates. Back home in Europe where i lived they use alot of Ketamine for operations but its almost near impossible to get it prescribed along with morphine.

Yeah I don't see how K could work as a daily painkiller. It's definitely great for relieving pain, but the dissociating is so incapacitating that I doubt you could function while on it.

I function fine on doses up to and over 400mg/day, I dont get any dissociative effects at that dose, just varying amounts of pain relief. Also it is meant to help slow/hinder/reverse the development of tolerance to opiates (according to my pain docs).

I will grant that the first time I took 50mgs I got a crazy head rush, but it seems that your body gets used to the effects and after a week I no longer got any non analgesic side effects. I think it is a perfect compliment to opiate therapy for those needing a little more analgesia. I am also obviously not the only pain patient experiencing these benefits given the fact that supplies of the medication are running out because it is being perscribed to so many patients. This would seem to indicate it does a good job.

I highly doubt it. I find that opiates are way more beneficial for pain than K. On opiates i can easily do everyday normal things but on k thats a whole different story. The last time i had a point of k i couldnt even walk properly LOL

Anyway my point is that just because you can get high off something doesnt mean that you should dismiss it for legitimate uses and its a tad funny to say that you would rather use opiates than ketamine for pain because you think you can function better on opiates. Opiates get people crazy high as well, try walking when you have your first large dose of oxycodone/similar?

Dont forget u have been using it for a few years and ur tolerance is thru the roof. Even on high doses of oxys i can still function normally. K is a dissociative as well as psychedelic where as opiates are just pain killers.

I was saying though that after just one week of ketamine use I was not getting any hallucinogenic or dissociative effects without taking ridiculous doses of like 1gram+

For someone with chronic pain I couldn't recommend it higher, at least to give it a go. It also seems to potentiate the opiates as well which is good because you can reduce the amount of opiates you take. My only gripe(s ) is the fact that the lozenges taste like really bad sickly sweet fake chocolate and that they are only 50mg, although I geuss that makes it easier to control your dosages.

High doses of oxy just put people to sleep/turn them into zombies, I dont really think that its any better/worse than ketamine. Also afaik there is no physical dependence associated with long term ketamine use? On days where the pain is controlled enough with the medication I've never found it any more difficult to partake in any activities if I use more opiate-esque drug or more ketamine.

Last edited:
wow, I must investigate the existence of those pink ones, the taste is the worst part with mine, nothing even close to bearable. You wouldn't happen to know how many mgs your pink ones are per cube?

What type of pain do you have since differnt things work better for differnt types of pain.

I have anklyosing spondilitis which cause really bad arthitic pain. Along with that I think it also may be from nuerological problems concidering I have a predisposition to that and have very disdictive differnt types of pain.

Is there any literature about this available? I'm really interested in K's potential as a treatment for chronic pain/addiction/depression, would love to read more about it.

Wow this is amazing, I never thought id see the day. Shame im in NSW though, I know people that would totally be eligible for this kind of treatment who would gladly sell me a few....C'mon perth dont hog the goodies :p

Does anyone know if its racemic or what? Im guessing it would be.

okay

two nights ago

me and a friend each had 2 pink cubes (100mg each, total 200mg).

We cut each one in half and put each half on the gums between our lips on the top and bottom

it tasted pretty bad when theres that much (8 quarters) in the mouth at once, but after about 15 minutes it was all dissolved..

Took about half an hour to fully kick in, the whole thing went by so quickly (about 30 minutes of completely out of it) but it was still hard to walk 2 hours later.

It was so good, me and my friend sitting on the couch while we went into our own little world. hard to talk to other people but easy to talk to each other because we were on the same level. Everything was warping around but at the same time it wasnt. It felt like every signal i sent to my body or talking only like 1/5 of it got thru.

I downloaded a 15 minute 1.6gb fractal video with some cool ambient music to go with it recently, put it on my iphone 4, watching that was bliss, i went so deep into my mind.

I just felt like no worry in the world. I can see how this is addictive stuff.

Wow this is amazing, I never thought id see the day. Shame im in NSW though, I know people that would totally be eligible for this kind of treatment who would gladly sell me a few....C'mon perth dont hog the goodies :p

Does anyone know if its racemic or what? Im guessing it would be.

There are sum in NSW ;) Just keeep ur eyes opened for em:)

do you think it might be possible to extract the ketamine from the cubes by dissolving them in a solvent and evaporating or something like that? So that one could try intranasal?

I hope the illicit use of these doesn't effect the supply for leigit users

Same, i was a bit hesitant posting about them in the first place for that reason. But i doubt that a few being sold off is going to cut the supply chain, apparently they are very popular for their legit use.