Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ketamine cubes in perth

legal_limit

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anyone has any info on the ketamine cubes that go around perth sometimes, heard they are made in a hospital and that perth is the only place in the world that makes them or something??

Pink jellys that are scored to let you cut them into 4 pieces, dissolve on the gum.

Just curious as to exactly what drug is it, isomer etc.

Highly doubt it's ketamine, ketamine is generally a liquid or a crystalline powder, and I've never heard of anyone dissolving K on the gums.

Sounds like someones talking shit. It may be Ket and it may be in Jelly but I doubt its from a hospital. Probably home made. Never less il keep an open mind about it.

yeah thats what i thought but ive heard it from a few people now..

I have come across some and saw it in its original container its like a little plastic container with it full but like an ice cube tray u can take it out and then cut along the bevels if u want halves or quarters etc.

I had a dose last night and im pretty sure its ketamine although the only other time ive had it was a powder and it was pretty cut..

Heard that its made at royal perth hospital to order (for severe ongoing pain).

Surely some body will pop in with some definitive info, but i have heard from multiple people that i know very well that it comes from a certain hospital in perth.

basically i dissolved this jelly cube on my gum it took like 20 minutes to fully dissolve and while it was dissolving i started to feel just happy content and slightly dissosciated and then after like 45 minutes after putting it in my mouth its in full effect which lasts for like 2.5 hours all up, very amazing feeling was pretty hard to walk, definitely not an opiate type thing either..

sorry it got a bit squashed cuz it was in my pocket but you can see the rough size and a bit of a score line.

It popped out of a container that actually looked like it was made for holding these.

ill also note that my gum was very numb where it dissolved.

img0074ep.jpg

I have them perscribed for severe on going pain. They taste terrible and take forever (20ish minutes) to dissolve.

From what I have been told by my pain doc, they are an experimental form of ketamine made at royal perth (or pmh?) and have proven so popular that they are currently struggling with shortages as they are over perscribing the limited supply. Each cube is 50mg total, they come in packets of 30.

Here is a link to a picture I have taken

http://malcomx.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1btqlu

You are welcome. There is also a compound pharmacy making a topical ketamine gel that is currently available. I havent tried it yet, but its apparently very expensive as it's a private pharmacy and the drug is not on PBS.

Could this maybe have something to do with the "jellies" that were featured in that article a couple of months back? Even though they were reported as MDMA

Thanks a heap for the info, and yeah - that container is the same one they came out of by this one had no sticker on it ;)

Can i ask how long you have been on them for? Any ideas if they are going to keep doing it or is it just a trial?

I have never seen anything like that before, pretty interesting they are trialling ketamine for chronic pain now. Wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of these babies.

Ive been on it for at least 2.5years now, take about 4-8 (200-400mgs) per day

My understanding is that the short fall is coming from a limit the TGA imposes on the production on experimental drugs. It seems so popular (as evidenced by the current demand out stripping supply - infact 2 months ago they were running out of their supply so quickly due to overperscription that they reduced all scripts by 25%, so mine went from 240 a month to 180. So this would indicate how effective it is a treatment. It can be quite good at treating pain by itself, but also helps reduce opiate tolerance.

On PBS/health care card it comes to $XYZ for a months supply.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish they would release this in the states since I have problems with chronic pain and wonder if this could be more effective than opietes.

Last edited:
Interesting stuff, thank you for the info MallyX and legal limit! I was going to ask about numbness and taste until I saw your 4th post :)

ill also note that these are very rare, they dont circulate, its definitely a case of who you know