• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ketamine cubes in perth

someone's been moderating! lol

Thanks for starting the thread legal limit, it's something I hadn't heard of before, and thanks MallyX, is great to hear firsthand accounts of it, glad to hear it works for you

K-cubes

do you think it might be possible to extract the ketamine from the cubes by dissolving them in a solvent and evaporating or something like that? So that one could try intranasal?

i know this is an old thread but am wondering the same thing, and for the same reason (less used/more efficacy). Any answers? How do I start a new post?

So this is pharmaceutical ketamine in jelly form?
This sounds very interesting to me.

Highly doubt it's ketamine, ketamine is generally a liquid or a crystalline powder, and I've never heard of anyone dissolving K on the gums.

im pretty sure i heard a couple of years back that they were doing a ketamine gel trial at the royal perth,i cant remember all the details but im %100 that i remember something about pink gels of ketamine that u split up and dissolve on the gumb

Mally - the one i have is pink, and tastes like bubblegum or something, quite bearable.

Pharmaceutical ketamine in chewable, pink, bubblegum flavoured cubes?

I literally cannot think of any way to make a medication more likely to be diverted to casual recreational users.

i know this is an old thread but am wondering the same thing, and for the same reason (less used/more efficacy). Any answers? How do I start a new post?

Hey, I think you may need to have a certain number of posts before you can start a new thread. Usually, the 'new thread' button is on top of all the posted threads, in the top left of the forum.

I have them, but Im in Melbourne

Just wondering if anyone has any info on the ketamine cubes that go around perth sometimes, heard they are made in a hospital and that perth is the only place in the world that makes them or something??

Pink jellys that are scored to let you cut them into 4 pieces, dissolve on the gum.

Just curious as to exactly what drug is it, isomer etc.

and, I was on here tonight wondering where I can post them for a swap because I couldn’t stand the effect of them. I was Rx them for chronic severe pain and when I came out of detox and put on Suboxone then Methadone my pain was still unmanageable, so while I waited for surgery thats what they prescribed me. Now the reason they’re in “cubes” which are called Troches is because they are only made in Compound Pharmacies. Mine also came scored into 1/4’s and they’re dissolved under the tongue. I actually wanted to try shooting them, I used to do 8 40mg Oxy’s day before detox, but for once in my life I listened to my gut and sucked them instead, WELL,,,,,, I thought I died and went to heaven, I saw trees walking past my bedroom door just to start with, worst thing was, it increased the pain I had from being diffuse to me being able to pinpoint where the stenosis in my neck was impairing blood flow. BE CAREFUL!!