• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kanna (advice?)

stormfish

Greenlighter
Just got Kanna for the first time, it is 400x extract. I really would rather not insufflate it. How can I use it?

Yeah tried some last night and barely got any feeling. Gonna try and go for another supplier. Sucks bc this one has good reviews 🤷
Sorry about that. Insufflation is the most bioavailable, might try it once, though youd rather not. Smoking supposed to be second strongest. You done kanna? Know what to look for? It's very mild ime. Not at all like Molly, or even a high, more of an antidepresant.

Sorry about that. Insufflation is the most bioavailable, might try it once, though youd rather not. Smoking supposed to be second strongest. You done kanna? Know what to look for? It's very mild ime. Not at all like Molly, or even a high, more of an antidepresant.
I have never done Kanna, I've always done natural drugs and saw a YouTube video about them which included Kanna and it peaked my interest. I've done Kratom for the last 10 years as well as different forms of kava lately. I don't mind it being less of a high, just wanted to give it a shot. I can snort it I've just never snorted anything (though watched my dad do it to Ritalin for my whole childhood so know how it's done)

What's the difference between Kanna and Kratom? I can't find anything that explains it it layman terms (or even in scientific terms)