Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Justified

I was upset at the end there, I thought Winona was going to be blown up for sure :(

just saw the last episode, the sly mention of lsd when Drew was talking about raylans dad tripping outside a hotel reading a book looking for some guys name in it or something was pretty funny.

Enjoyed it as usual. Great show.

so season finale thoughts?

"...You're still in the limo."

I don't know why but I fucking loved that line. And Winona and Raylan tag-teamin' that Detroit mobster? Fuuuuuck, I think I developed a little crush on her after that.

It ended nicely, I think. For a majority of the episode I thought Raylan was about to go full outlaw vigilante on us.

...I'm glad he only went kind of halfway outlaw vigilante as usual, it leaves room for another legit season next year. For some reason the first 30-40min felt like a series finale to me.

[EDIT: Also, I want to see more of Noble's Holler. More character development, more history, more racial tension and more of Rachel going back and forth with Limehouse. That shit was just too funny to me... granted, I was pretty lit but I was geekin' nonetheless.]

Last edited:
loved it. loved the ending and the parts mentioned above. Liked the emotion from Boyd and Ava. I like all things about this show, from the actors to the plot and the sound tracks they use.

Elmore Leonard Was 'Amazed' by 'Justified': 'Better Than What I
 Would Have Written'

In many ways FX's Justified is a television series created with uncommon respect for the source material. In fact, Elmore Leonard, who died on Tuesday, was such a guiding force for those who worked on the series that the very notion they could produce something Leonard would disapprove of drove them to create -- and sustain -- one of the very best dramas on television.

Elmore Leonard Dies at 87

I immediately thought of series creator Graham Yost after hearing about Leonard's death. Yost had given the staff little blue rubber wrist bands that had WWED on them. "What Would Elmore Do?" It was, in times of doubt, their guiding principle. I've seen Yost at a few events long since he handed them out and joked that he forgot something -- only have him slide up his shirt sleeve to reveal the band.

It's not everyday, in a medium like television that is absolutely a writer's medium, where you find such abiding love for the person who wrote the source material. I think that's partly what has made Justified, which was based on a Leonard short story called "Fire In the Hole," such a fully-formed, fully-realized depiction of character. Timothy Olyphant as Raylan Givens is superb, and Leonard so loved what Yost and his writers churned out that he kept giving his unabashed stamp of approval. (And beyond that, the show spurred Leonard to write another book -- Raylan -- based on how much Justified had ignited the character; Olyphant's image, as Raylan, adorned the cover).

Cont -

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/bastard-machine/elmore-leonard-was-amazed-by-609804

Elmore Leonard Was 'Amazed' by 'Justified': 'Better Than What I
 Would Have Written'

In many ways FX's Justified is a television series created with uncommon respect for the source material. In fact, Elmore Leonard, who died on Tuesday, was such a guiding force for those who worked on the series that the very notion they could produce something Leonard would disapprove of drove them to create -- and sustain -- one of the very best dramas on television.

Elmore Leonard Dies at 87

I immediately thought of series creator Graham Yost after hearing about Leonard's death. Yost had given the staff little blue rubber wrist bands that had WWED on them. "What Would Elmore Do?" It was, in times of doubt, their guiding principle. I've seen Yost at a few events long since he handed them out and joked that he forgot something -- only have him slide up his shirt sleeve to reveal the band.

It's not everyday, in a medium like television that is absolutely a writer's medium, where you find such abiding love for the person who wrote the source material. I think that's partly what has made Justified, which was based on a Leonard short story called "Fire In the Hole," such a fully-formed, fully-realized depiction of character. Timothy Olyphant as Raylan Givens is superb, and Leonard so loved what Yost and his writers churned out that he kept giving his unabashed stamp of approval. (And beyond that, the show spurred Leonard to write another book -- Raylan -- based on how much Justified had ignited the character; Olyphant's image, as Raylan, adorned the cover).

Cont -

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/bastard-machine/elmore-leonard-was-amazed-by-609804
Cool article.

RIP Elmore

one of the best shows on tv IMO

i want to be in the middle of a raylan and boyd sandwhich

also i think i shall read one of elmores books

Are you female? Or if you're male that's a 3 some mmm I guess? Whatever, good on you for sharing.

Good kick off to the season. Have some good supporting actors in this season (Michael Rappaport being the biggest name).

White trash pill pushers, likely Mexican gangs and good ol' Raylan. Should be a fine season.

I've loved Michael Rappaport forever. I like his character a lot.

Why was David Koechner even in this? It was pointless.

Hot Latvian doctor was hot.

That woman with the red hair has long been one of the most beautiful on TV.

29136202-29136205-large.jpg