Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Justified

Justified doesn't need to rely on supporting actors. Cameos can fuck right off from this series.....

I fell asleep half way thru it and cant even remember most of it. I think I was a bit drunk :(

Lucky for streaming net tv, I can watch it again :)

All I recall is boyd and his crew on the bridge going to do a swap money for drugs or something and they end up killing them and boyd gets his ear shot. lol

I fell asleep half way thru it and cant even remember most of it. I think I was a bit drunk :(

Lucky for streaming net tv, I can watch it again :)

All I recall is boyd and his crew on the bridge going to do a swap money for drugs or something and they end up killing them and boyd gets his ear shot. lol

I do that all the time - though usually it's because I've smoked too much weed and get distracted by something on my laptop, before I know it an episode is over and I have NFI what's been going on for the last twenty minutes. I don't think I could watch live-to-air TV any more, my attention span is too low and I absolutely rely on being able to rewind or rewatch at a later date.

And just to clarify - "sugar" wasn't a euphemism for anything, they were actually importing sugar, right?

I don't think I could watch live-to-air TV any more, my attention span is too low and I absolutely rely on being able to rewind or rewatch at a later date.

Yeah, I hardly watch it at all anymore, 90% of my viewing is via my ADSL now. Shows, movies, docos etc. As you said, the pause and rewind is just too good. Watching free to air just gives me the shits these days, oh and the ads! The bullshit ads that go on and on and sometimes take parts off the show or movie, wtf.

Yeah, I hardly watch it at all anymore, 90% of my viewing is via my ADSL now. Shows, movies, docos etc. As you said, the pause and rewind is just too good. Watching free to air just gives me the shits these days, oh and the ads! The bullshit ads that go on and on and sometimes take parts off the show or movie, wtf.

Oh, the ads! Who tha fuck could sit through that obnoxious experience of being yelled at every few minutes in this day and age?

"Caught him smoking down in the basement with some kind of... vaporiser"

Lol, gold =D

Great season thus far. Elaborate plot and all, but the excellent casting is making me not mind the convolutions--which are very Leonardesque, by the way.

The guy's Haitian accent is so bad though! I've been around Haitians all my life and they don't sound like that.

Raiden would have been killed a loooooong time ago. He's a great character, but let's just assume he's a demigod from now on. Many American leads have this flaw. Like Dexter Morgan, or Jack Bauer. After shooting them, you better finish your evil machinations fast, because their recovery times from serious wounds are video-game swift.

Raiden?

Shows mixed up maybe.....

[video=youtube_share;A0FlVjAksIU]http://youtu.be/A0FlVjAksIU[/video]

Freudian slip. Raylan may as well be a Norse god with diverse supernatural abilities. He definitely meets some of the criteria for godhood.

Yeah I knew what you meant with his name, and yeah I agree with his near super powers to be faster and more accurate and all that than anyone else.

That's the whole charm of the show though - it remains true to the trashy-airport-crime-thriller genre of the books - Raylan is a composite of bad lead character clichés. It's brilliant.

Holy fucking shit, Boyd Crowder! That was hands down the best opening scene of a Justified episode yet - and that's saying something since I still think the opening five minutes of the pilot that hooked me on this show was one of the greatest scenes in television drama history =D