Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Justified

This last season sucked balls. I like rappaport but I wanted to throw a brick through my tv every time he was on it. His character was so stupid and I never took that guy as a threat, just a dumbass. And that accent...

I feel like the drop in quality could have something to do with the Elmore Leonard dying, but w.e. they have one last season so hopefully they can pick it up

This last season sucked balls. I like rappaport but I wanted to throw a brick through my tv every time he was on it. His character was so stupid and I never took that guy as a threat, just a dumbass. And that accent...

I feel like the drop in quality could have something to do with the Elmore Leonard dying, but w.e. they have one last season so hopefully they can pick it up

yes very disappointing but I felt the lead in they gave for season six seemed like it could be promising.... and having eva in prison for the entire season was just ridiculous what a terrible and unnecessary and totally separate storyline - well at least she is out now

So hey, hey guys, any of you been keeping up with this supposed last season?

I'm fucking loving it so far.

This is the one Justified season where I've actually come to like the newly-introduced bad guys of the season (minus their leader... can't stand the dude's voice, how much of a snake he seems and just his general, overall douchebaggery, like his shit don't stink. Fuck that guy. No spoilers, though.)

I have one complaint that's common (coming from me) with regard to series finales, whether it be an entire season or a final episode. This shit just doesn't feel like the end. I feel like, if this does end up being the last season, it'll be like the show just came to an abrupt stop. Not necessarily a cliffhanger, but it just doesn't feel.... final to me yet. The season's still going strong, though, so there's that.... but I just thought there was going to be a much more intense build-up to an even more intense climax of an ending, but the way this season's going it looks like there's absolutely no reason for them to end Raylan Givens' story, aside from Elmore Leondard's unfortunate death....

I just don't want it to end like The Wire where everything's left open-ended. That'd irritate the shit out of me, man.

...But yeah, anybody? You guys liking it as much as I've been?

....NOBODY???

Maaaannnn, this is one of my favorite on-air TV shows, fuck you guys.

Raylan's pissed me off these past two episodes, handling his search the way he has been. Still doing shit his way, I guess I'm just starting to see the old, pre-TV Raylan Givens that caused him to have to leave Miami.

Feelin' for Boyd. Ava, too, despite their circumstances. and Bob. Fucking Bob and his Gremlin, man... 8(

Also.... Loretta is cool as shit. When Justified's over they need to give her a spin-off following her weed operation, I think. I could see that chick winding up running shit like her late mother, but on a much, much grander scale. Would be more like Weeds than Justified, but combining the two concepts.... man.... I'd watch that fuckin' show.

C'mon, you fuckers, nobody's really watching the final season?

I just watched the final episode of the series. Very satisfying ending!

I agree Loretta is hella cool. I also liked the bad guy cowboy dude that kept stalking her.

It was an epic ending to an epic show. Kinda sad it's over.

I am totally sad it is over. I loved this show from season one. Boyd's character was just amazing and the actor that played him couldn't have done a better job. Satisfying ending.

I am totally sad it is over. I loved this show from season one. Boyd's character was just amazing and the actor that played him couldn't have done a better job. Satisfying ending.

One of the most satisfying endings for a series in recent memory.

Usually I hate final seasons and series finales, but Justified did a damn good job, imo. Boyd was kind of a dick in the end, but still totally relatable, though. I'd be pretty fucked in the head too if the love of my life did to me what was done to him in the last couple episodes.

The last episode was awesome. This series was motherfucking awesome. 8/10

i just started the last season, and i've lost patience with raylan. i know i'm supposed to like him, but i don't. that shit with using power to fuck with people - that's not hero material. i'm biased - i live in the rural south, grew up hearing about the dixie mafia and personally happen to be a stone cold criminal, so rooting for the cop is probably a no go. the fucked up bit is that my niece is going the same way - she grew up lawless, now she's working for the DA (she's a white lesbian with a black wife working for the DA in north georgia. she found my tinfoil pipe i used as a filter for a broken black and mild and tried to call the popo - i gave her the malcolm x two types of slaves speech then called her a house nigger in front of her girl). besides, i think boyd is hotter than raylan (olyphant is too plastic/ken doll, goggins is whipcord lean with those mad eyes).

^^I don't think Raylan was ever a hero, though. He's.... I dunno, but I wouldn't call him a hero. A man of principle, maybe, but he crosses way too many moral lines to have ever been considered heroic.

I think what this last season boiled down to was that he was going after his hometown frienemy like a fucking juggernaut. Everything else became secondary, which is why Art became so conflicted with Raylan's stubborn ass this last season. My opinion, at least.

Fuck Goggins and Olyphant. Winona's fucking gorgeous, even if a li'l slim.

I swear I always thought that one hooker at Dewey's whorehouse was cute as shit, too. Forget her name, though.... It was some super country-type shit, though.....

[EDIT: Ellen-May is the whore, lol. Beneath the bruises and junkie make-up, I always liked seeing her on-screen.]

i am so sad as well .... i loved this show it was fucking fantastic :(