• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just say no to BLUNTS!

Im a blunt enthusiest why? because its just a great way to smoke. When you want to smoke a joint just roll up a joint sized blunt, Its just as good burns twice as slow and doesnt taste like paper. I always say yes to blunts, If a blunt is being passed around the room just dont put your lips on it and hit it that way damn.

lacey k said:
WOOOOOOOOoooOOOOoooOOOO!!!

"My opinion is objective" alert!!!

i for one love the taste of a blunt, and it just tastes even better if its good shit rolled in a blunt.

spoken like somebody who has never hit a green bowl in a vaporizer... though I am not one to make assumptions 8)

have you ever vaporized, lacey K?

I'm a pro blunt man myself. As far as I'm concerned theres no more lavish or intimidating way to go about getting retarded.

I have an aromazap vaporizer, which I bought at a time when I cared for economy and health in pot consumption. I like the sweet vapor cannabis smell/taste, but now that I get high FAR less frequently it doesn't compare to the richer, more dank (in the true meaning of the word) aroma and texture of sticky blunt burnt pot.

Last edited:
Its very easy for me to come up with $1.25 for a Vanilla/Honey Dutch or a Purple Haze blunt wrap.. I ONLY smoke blunts..

wow, thats alot for a wrap.. i pay 25 cents each.

Xorkoth said:
Relax, guys. I can see this turning to personal insults soon, and we can't be having that in this, a friendly Internet discussion. Anyway, whether or not a person likes blunts shouldn't be construed as an insult to you. You are not the blunt; insulting the blunt does not reflect upon you.

That being said, here are the reasons why I dislike blunts and would never roll them with my supply. Also, it just so happens that vaporizers eliminate all of these negative aspects of smoking:

-They make your weed taste bad if it's dank. A vaporizer on the other hand makes it taste absolutely incredible, just like it smells.
-They involve flame, which combusts and destroys a large percentage of the cannabinoids including THC.
-They sit there smoking away uselessly in between hits, thus wasting more of your weed.
-You have to put a lot in there, which means that every time you smoke you're using up like a whole gram. If your weed is good, that's unacceptable unless you don't mind spending 100% of your income on marijuana.
-Blunts in particular are very bad for your throat and lungs. Smoking it at all is bad for you, but blunts are the worst.
-By definition, you're forced to smoke tobacco with your weed, which ruins the subtle complexity of the delicate marijuana high and certainly of the flavor.
Im going to counter your statements with how I feel positively about blunts...

-Blunts flavor your weed and make even shwagg taste great.
-Vaporizers are whack. I gotta use something that burns the weed.
-Puff puff pass... not puff sit puff sit pass. If somebodys not puffing or passing call em out on it.
-If you're a smoker then you smoke more then a gram per sitting anyways. I know that if I have a quarter of chronic it will be gone that night, and if I have a quarter of shwagg it will be gone that night... Doesnt matter how much I put into a blunt - its better then packing 10 bowls.
-You're smoking, are you really concerned about health? If you are, get a vaporizer - but you will most likely go back to smoking because its so much better to feel the harsh dense smoke in your lungs
-I am allergic to tobacco smoke, if I take a drag of a cigarette I get sick and throwup. I smoke blunts all day and they don't effect me. I understand that its a tobacco leaf therefore contains tobacco, but I think its a different smoke then actually smoking a cigarette.

I also really like it because the smoke is heavy and fun to play with whether french inhaling or blowing rings. I just rolled a blunt that was 2 blunts long and used 7 grams... it was awesome!!

Last edited:
blunts are amazing. especially if you smoke a lot of weed daily... thhen it does take smoking a blunt to get high. and blunts are amazing.

Ok I don't normally post in here as I rarely smoke weed, but I just noticed this thread and thought I'd add my 2 cents.

Blunts (or joints) are the only way I'll smoke weed, personally I think bongs are dirty. Bongs give a much more intense stone which I don't like, I like just a light 'giggly' stone. Joints are far more social, and lets be honest, people share saliva through many means, as long as someone doesn't go slobbering all over the butt, it's no big deal. Also my lungs can't handle the smoke from bongs, they used to take an endless battering from meth when I used to smoke that shit, but one pull from and bong and I'm coughing for the next half hour.

I say: LONG LIVE THE BLUNT!

Say no to blunts.... I think not.

There hasn't been one time I didn't like a blunt. Come on you have to admit they are pretty fucking awesome.

Esau said:
not to hate anything, but you sound like a rookie hating on the blunts... There's NOTHING more chill than smoking a blunt of headie down front inside a show...
-edit-

yup... although I'm always in the back

ecstasteve said:
wow, thats alot for a wrap.. i pay 25 cents each.

Im going to counter your statements with how I feel positively about blunts...

-Blunts flavor your weed and make even shwagg taste great.
-Vaporizers are whack. I gotta use something that burns the weed.
-Puff puff pass... not puff sit puff sit pass. If somebodys not puffing or passing call em out on it.
-If you're a smoker then you smoke more then a gram per sitting anyways. I know that if I have a quarter of chronic it will be gone that night, and if I have a quarter of shwagg it will be gone that night... Doesnt matter how much I put into a blunt - its better then packing 10 bowls.
-You're smoking, are you really concerned about health? If you are, get a vaporizer - but you will most likely go back to smoking because its so much better to feel the harsh dense smoke in your lungs

-I am allergic to tobacco smoke, if I take a drag of a cigarette I get sick and throwup. I smoke blunts all day and they don't effect me. I understand that its a tobacco leaf therefore contains tobacco, but I think its a different smoke then actually smoking a cigarette.

I also really like it because the smoke is heavy and fun to play with whether french inhaling or blowing rings. I just rolled a blunt that was 2 blunts long and used 7 grams... it was awesome!!

why are vaporizers "whack"? because it requires a tad bit of patience to get high using one? why do you "gotta use something that burns the weed",, whats the difference? I can get nice thick dense vapor with my vaporizer everytime I use it.

as for liking the feeling of smoke in your lungs...mmm yeah hacking up massive amounts of black phlegm is always so much fun in the morning... and not being able to do any cardiovascular activity is also such a great feeling... 8)

i love blunts but i do hate the way they make me instantly wheeze. i take one rip and my chest tightens. damn my asthma :X

Blunts are great for the right time. Like when there are 3 people in a walk in closet and you roll a 1/4 oz blunt. Nice and clammy.

hi
i'm a fellow blunt lover

blunts are just so awesome!!!
they taste good, and whenever i smoke them... i feel way higher.

sure, smoking them each day is probablly not good at all... but one a blunt a week isn't that bad??

they burn nice and slow :)

GottaGrind$ said:
^^^ did you know that smoking out of a vaporizer eliminates alot more of the cannabanoids than smoking it out of a blunt.

Uh, show me your evidence... cannabinoids are destroyed when they reach a certain temperature, which is well below that of flame. A vaporizer is designed to keep the temperature below that level, specifically so that they will not be destroyed. I fail to see your reasoning here, but I'd love it if you could provide me with evidence supporting your claim. A blunt will destroy less cannabinoids than a bowl usually, since the heat is passing through the unburned plant material as you inhale (although a lot of the smoke drifts away, wasted, which counterbalances if not outweighs this entirely), but a vaporizer burns nothing.

Vaporizers are whack. I gotta use something that burns the weed

That sounds like a personal problem, not an argument against vaporizing.

You're smoking, are you really concerned about health? If you are, get a vaporizer - but you will most likely go back to smoking because its so much better to feel the harsh dense smoke in your lungs

Maybe you would, but I'm happily switched to a vaporizer and I'm enjoying my highs more and feeling much healthier. I AM concerned with my health but would like to continue to use marijuana. Perhaps when you get older you'll feel more concerned about your health. That's how it happened for me.

lacey k said:
WOOOOOOOOoooOOOOoooOOOO!!!

"My opinion is objective" alert!!!

Good point, my opinion on taste is totally objective. But I do have to say, have you ever tasted a vaporizer? It tastes exactly like it smells, like you just ate a big pile of fruity, skunky kief. I really can't imagine how it could taste better. But to each his or her own.

Last edited:
NO! I hate blunts. Weed is one of the most delicious flavors ever, why ruin it with a chocolate strozzleberry rum and coke flavored cigar wrap??? Just get a big paper, fuck tobacco and herb!

so I smoked it and shared germs with the 12 other people in the room.... Now I have a cold.

Poor baby. Quit being a pussy. I'm assuming you smoke regularly since your name is "blazed and bemused". Germs are going to be shared. Get used to it.

Again, it's really not necessary to personally attack someone for their opinion. It's ignorant and contributes nothing to the discussion.