• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just say no to BLUNTS!

yah i really dislike blunts, i prefer a bong or pipe for the most part

Xorkoth said:
The bottom line is, blunts are wasteful compared to any other method of smoking. However, blunts are also fun to smoke sometimes, especially in large social gatherings. So, if a person doesn't mind wasting their stash, who are we to criticize? I've smoked out of every possible device or preparation I can think of, and I enjoy them all. For everyday use, I stick with the vaporizer at this point, but if you want to smoke 2-5 grams at once in a blunt (as someone suggested above), go for it, and more power to you.

By the way, whoever it was who said they smoke 2-5 gram blunts everyday, what quality of weed are you getting? I would assume schwag? If not, you must have a lot of money. And if so, well, joints and blunts are about all it's good for, so keep it up.

i do not get shwag or shitty quality bud at all. i get good to exceptional bud every time. 95% of the weed i get are nice nugs and arent very good for blunts (if you know what i mean and the difference between bong weed and blunt weed) but scissors and a cup make it easy. im from the pnw and the bud here is always good, especially the home grown. ;)
HPIM1283.jpg

That's certainly a gorgeous picture. I would fully support using the clippings of this for blunts, although I would make cannabutter with them instead. But I would probably cry if I saw anyone shoving a bunch of these beautiful nuggets into a stinky blunt 8o

^^That shit dont even look like weed, it just looks like fuckin tentacles LOL. if you gave me that i wouldnt even know what the hell to smoke just be like...."is this bud made up completely of hairs? huh? wheres the bud, is this a new strain thats just strands of THC or what"

Anyways, i would love to stuff a blunt with that shit. the fact of how ridiculously wasteful it is to smoke such good shit in a L when you KNOW you dont need that much to get high is what makes it so enjoyable. liek fuck it, live large, smoke it up, get high beyond recognition. bowls are expected with shit like that, id be thrilled if someone whipped out a philly and twisted that shit up like yeaaaa boy.

i love blunts. cigarillos to be exact - real blunts are really only useful for dirt-weed, since they hold so much.

here is why i hold this opinion:

1.) They burn more even and slower than joints, thus, wasting less weed.

2.) They get you really high.

3.) They don't fucking run... Papers tend to run like a mother fucker, and i hate that so much.

lacey k said:
^^That shit dont even look like weed, it just looks like fuckin tentacles LOL. if you gave me that i wouldnt even know what the hell to smoke just be like...."is this bud made up completely of hairs? huh? wheres the bud, is this a new strain thats just strands of THC or what"

Anyways, i would love to stuff a blunt with that shit. the fact of how ridiculously wasteful it is to smoke such good shit in a L when you KNOW you dont need that much to get high is what makes it so enjoyable. liek fuck it, live large, smoke it up, get high beyond recognition. bowls are expected with shit like that, id be thrilled if someone whipped out a philly and twisted that shit up like yeaaaa boy.

haha have you even seen a plant grow before? or atleast a real good plant? it was young and was only a few weeks into the flowering process. it was grown indoors. are you even familar with the flowering process? the shit you get in your bag from your buddy or dealer is clipped, dried, cured, and all trimmed up. the hairs you see in the pic are larger than normal but they dry up just like all other hairs on all other buds. and yes, it was very chronic bud.
HPIM1330.jpg

greens010.jpg

123105_2136.jpg

enjoy the pics.

I agree. My weed is so good that I don't need blunts. I usually smoke my one hitter or a bong. No need to waste good weed in a blunt unless it is someone else's weed.

Blunts are wasteful. While it is not being smoked, that weed is still burning up.

Blunts are comprised of a porous, biological material, and are thus a breeding ground for bacteria. Pipes are a nonporous silicate or metal, and are EASILY disinfected.

Blunts contain nicotine, which is addictive, and IMHO, a shitty ass drug.

Blunts are uneconomical unless a large number (6+) of people are smoking.

That being said, occasionally it is nice to smoke a blunt, but I wouldn't even consider it unless I had a large volume of sub-par weed, and a tobacco-free blunt wrap.

Blazed and Bemused said:
Alright lets make a resolution to never smoke blunts again:

- They are extremely wasteful of smoke
- They are unpleasant to smoke
- They are not cool, and do not make you look tough or gangster
- They are very unhealthy
- They spread diseases

Yes I'm bitter. I was at a party last night where a blunt was being passed around. It would be seen as extremely cold and rude to turn it down, so I smoked it and shared germs with the 12 other people in the room.... Now I have a cold. So to all the people out there, give up the blunts, and buy a bong or pipe. [edited racist comment] Image is nothing.

I love blunts. They might be a waste of smoke, but I can afford it. Grass is cheap in the dirty.

I don't find them unpleasant in the least. Someone is probably rolling a loose ass blunt.

I don't think they are cool or make someone look gangster either. I don't think smoking weed period is cool.... I do however think that it is cool to not have to light your shit 100 times. I smoke to chill out. I hate relighting my shit. I would rather throw a joint then relight it. Also, screw paraphanalia. I would never be caught with possession of a pipe... I like my charge free record. I don't like having papers because they just look bad...

Living is unhealthy.

I love blunts. Like I said I smoke to relax. I don't want to keep relighting my shit. It looks absolutely up to no good, and pipes and bongs = paraphanalia.

If you would have passed up the blunt, what makes you think people would have been offended. I hate passing damn blunts. I rather smoke by myself. If you would pass up smoking I would probably be happy.

bmwdrifter said:
haha have you even seen a plant grow before? or atleast a real good plant? it was young and was only a few weeks into the flowering process. it was grown indoors. are you even familar with the flowering process? the shit you get in your bag from your buddy or dealer is clipped, dried, cured, and all trimmed up. the hairs you see in the pic are larger than normal but they dry up just like all other hairs on all other buds. and yes, it was very chronic bud.
enjoy the pics.

Whoohoo way to get defensive!! =D

shiit. if me havin a opinion is that upsettin to you i could always just stop posting on the site so you aint gotta be offended.

Nah but really doe,
It was just a damn comment. no need to take offense. it was nothin against the weed. it looks like great weed. i was just sayin what it looked like to me, chill.

And no, i aint seen a plant grow before, that would be a good reason for me not to know what it looks like dont you think.

Anyways.....

sorry about that i didnt mean to come off as hatin or anything on you so no hard feeling ok? and there is nothing wrong with having your opinion...after all..thats why were here, right? ;) my plants were my babies so when someone might knock em, i gotta defend them cause they were awesome plants and beautiful to me because i spent so much time with them and watched them from germination to flowering plants to the smoke i inhaled. sorry%)

I hate when people will bash mixing tobacco in a joint, only to bring out a tobacco-infested blunt.

NerdOnDrugs said:
I hate when people will bash mixing tobacco in a joint, only to bring out a tobacco-infested blunt.

I think the two are about 100% different. The tobacco of a blunt doens't get your head spinning like a joint with tobacco in it.

Well I guess if you rolled a shitty blunt with less weed than wrap it would, but fuck that.

I have one wanna-be friend that only smokes blunts for the gangsta/thug reason. I think it is fukin hilarious. He even has a toyota camry with spinning rims. And not the real deal spinners. Some fukin bolt ons. When he takes a hit he holds the blunt up really high like he's trying to get everyone to see what he is doing. Blunts are fukin trashy. the damn homeys started that crappy trend now every whiteboy wants to smoke them

hypnoticzzz2003 said:
I have one wanna-be friend that only smokes blunts for the gangsta/thug reason. I think it is fukin hilarious. He even has a toyota camry with spinning rims. And not the real deal spinners. Some fukin bolt ons. When he takes a hit he holds the blunt up really high like he's trying to get everyone to see what he is doing. Blunts are fukin trashy. the damn homeys started that crappy trend now every whiteboy wants to smoke them

8)

Yup. them damn homies.