• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just say no to BLUNTS!

Psilo707 said:
But I love me a Swisher Sweet, any time of the day...

Do you notice that whena rolled swisher dries, it kind of bows, like the wrapper itself is contracting??

Anyways, I enjoy smoking blunts. I have friends that prefer blunts and thats what we get down with, I also have friends that don't make a habit of smoking blunts, and we usually don't roll a blunt when we get down.

Just like everything else in the world... Different strokes, ya know. Although I am pretty picky about the blunts that I use to smoke with. I refuse to buy or smoke using anything other than a commercial rolled cigar. I've limited myself to a few brands and types:

Phillies (non-flavored, Blunts, Cheroots, Titans)

Dutch Masters (Corona sports)

White Owl (flavored tubes, only because they go fast at the store and are usually fresh)

Wm Penns (Braves, Hard to find fresh here. Usually buy one get one free)

I have been smoking for a while now and it's not that im shitting on blunt wraps or other types of cigars... I just don't fuck with stuff I don't particularly enjoy smoking out of.

I actually felt the need to stop using blunts for a while due to the way my lungs felt afterwards.

No one should be hatin anyone who likes blunts or doesn't like blunts. I know for a fact there are other things we could all be doing instead... Like smokin some weed out of whatever you personally prefer. %)

I love blunts, but I very rarely smoke them. I almost always use a bowl or ocassionally a bong. That's probably why I like blunts; the novelty of them. Plus it's just a change from the usual.

Blunts are just an occasional thing for me. No big deal. Mainly i bong toke and smoke j's. I used my vapo alot too till it broke.

i love smoking blunts, this thread title is no good. my ex-bf taught me how to roll them properly (he is the blunt master) and it's easy to do, unlike joints which i have never been able to roll very well. throw me in a car with my ex, an eighth, a blunt wrap/swisher/philly, and a sweet leaf grinder and i'm a happy girl.

I'm a little late on this thread but I wanted to share something with everyone who smokes blunts. Depending on what type of blunt you smoke you really should only use one leaf to wrap it. Stay the FUCK away from phillies and any blunt wraps, they look like a fucking brown bag for christs sake. So my advice to anyone who is going to roll blunts with a Dutchmaster, Optimo, or any other 2 leaf blunt ONLY USE THE OUTTER LEAF. You can roll it like a philly but it tastes so much smoother and you actually taste the weed. Any questions?

all i gots to say is i got to smoke a blunt when i go and smoke some reason i dont get as high as i want to if i aint got a blunt . Guess it must be the nicotine on it . I can smoke bowls or j's and get high but not be satisfied with it cause i still want a blunt. I say blunts are the way to go they burn slower which means u get to smoke a lil longer instead of havin it burn up right in front of ya

^^ It's because you're used to smoking a shitload of weed at once. Your tolerance is too high. If you switched to smoking bowls exclusively, you'd start to get just as high from them, too.

Not saying you're wrong for smoking blunts or anything. I'm just saying that's why.

you can say no to blunts.... you dont have to smoke them....

some people love blunts, others dont...

i love blunts :)

infact i have one in my ear right now....

3 grams of blueberry in a jamaican rum blunt wrap.... my favorite :)

blunts are good for when ever doesnt really matter the count of people.

As long as i stay high doesnt really matter :)

I like blunts but i like to make my stash last a while so i just smoke out of glass. Most of the time i only smoke blunts occasionally. Its good for beasters but i would never put dank in a blunt now, although i have before. I personally think it tastes great and its easier to get a large hit off of it. This is turning into like a cival war though. No blunts vs blunts.

i love blunts. i smoke a few blunts a day. i cut back from 5 a day to 3 day. i usually use wraps. even though it is more expensive than buying a pack of swishers or the like i enjoy a variety of flavors to pick from.

Dont think youre gonna get very far with your anti-blunt campaign...;)
--
I think blunts are nice, but it helps if only one layer of wrapper is used in rolling. I dont care if its the thin tobacco leaf or thick paper, but using both makes the taste undesireable to me.

i'm goin to pick up a blunt wrap today...

any idea on which? I've never smoked a wrap, i've only smoked phillies and swisher sweets blunts.

I'm thinkin about getting a purple haze royal blunt wrap to match me some of this nice haze that i have currently :) Should be a nice treat..

nexigram said:
Just say YES to Blunts. haha why you ask? I ask you, why not?

reasons have been extensively covered throughout the thread, but I will reiterate just for the sake of argument.

They are unhealthy. Smoke in your lungs is unhealthy period, why add paper and tobacco smoke to already unhealthy pot smoke?

they use up a lot of weed. you cant roll a *real* blunt with less than a gram of weed. You say you can put it out and use it later? I say that blunt gets resinated after the first few hits and that makes it taste like SHIT.

this is a harm reduction forum, vaporizers reduce harm. I think that is more than enough reason to promote them here.:)

i have been smoking vanila dutches every day for quite a few years, (except for when i was stuck on the west coast with swishers), but who cares, everyone should just smoke what they like and enjoi some herb however they choose

I'd have to disagree with anyone who doesn't like blunts. To me - they are my favourite way of smoking. I get those Platinum Blunt Wraps, pack in some pure bud and smoke away %) Best between 3 people, although it's quite fun to just get ripped off your head when going between 2. Never smoked one all by myself, but that's an idea, just gotta find my 40oz =D