• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Just pulled off a major manoeuvre.

I’ve actually tried to drink hand sanitizer. It tastes just as bad as you think it does.

(Works, tho)

Did you get that 'acetone' smell.... by which I mean the acetone smell?

TBH even isopropanol is LESS toxic than ethanol. I mean, it's more potent so you need less, but overall, it's safer in terms of chronic exposure.

2-methyl-2-butanol is the best. 20mL is like a bottle of vodka. After all, they all work in the same way as inhalational anesthetics (and glue).

I didn't enjoy it. I mean, I felt SECURE with 1L of isopropanol in my locker (like 3 bottle of vodka - FREE) but I had to ask WTF went wrong?

It could be worse, flunitrazolam is going to produce dependence that will make alcohol look like a joke.

Cool of you to mention. We all did dumb f**king things... but hopefully we learn.

Right now I am pretending that Guinness is FINE even after drinking 16 cans in 20 hours. I think I have a problem.....

Right now I am pretending that Guinness is FINE even after drinking 16 cans in 20 hours.
Guinness IS rather nice but useless if you wanna get pissed on it. I'd be literally pissing in inverse proportion to GETTING pissed. My go-to is a 4-pack of pint cans of Xtra strong beer (7.5 %) which has to be drunk within the space of 1 hr.

... Also gotta say never been physically dependent on alcohol. I just like it way too much than is advisable for my health.

What? Doesn't it metabolize into acetone?

It DOES. but ethanol becomes acetaldehyde which is much more toxic....

I mean acetone is BAD, but acetaldehyde is x10 worse. Check out the MSDS data, don't trust me ;-)

I also like Guinness Export. I like Belgian beers but usually I get 1 and swap to Guinness. Last night I got 1+4 and the Duval lasted 5 hours, the 4 pack another 6 hours.... I didn't sleep at all due to pain so I am drinking a can of Guinness every 3 hours. But that's over an 8-pack every 24 hours (and we are only in hour 36).

I like Guinness because I used to go out with a girl who drank pints of it. All night. From 6PM until 1AM (pub had lockins) and I asked 'can you actually get Drunk on Guinness?' and her reply was 'oh yeah.... but you have to keep going for a pee' and I use that. When I need a pee I drink less and my home is so large that the bathroom is a long, slow distance away (I am seriously disabled) and it works for me.

My wife just got her 36 year chip from AA and the most truthful thing she ever said to me was 'when did you last fall asleep sober?' and I couldn't remember. Actually, I cannot because if I don't have my 4-pack of Guinness, I don't sleep.

So maybe I'm just a 'cheap date' i.e. my habit isn't killing me, bankrupting me, f**king family relationships or making me late for work.... but I still find I need it.

I’ve actually tried to drink hand sanitizer. It tastes just as bad as you think it does.

(Works, tho)
Same here, once I was very desperate and spotted that big bottle of hand sanitizer with the label specifying ethyl alcohol so I diluted some in fruit juice and downed it. I think it wasn't denaturized because the taste was even okay. But I read that because of ethanol shortage in the times of COVID they began to use food grade ethanol for manufacturing hand sanitizer. I eventually emptied the whole bottle and didn't get negative side effects from it but won't do it again.

hand sanitizer wasn't really around when i was a teen or i wasn't aware of it. i was actually thinking some time pretty recently whether or not i would've tried it when i was underage. i'm having a hard time imagining it actually. maybe if i heard people on a message board talking about it saying it was alright i would've tried.

i can actually feel myself gag imagining what it'd be like on my tongue. lol. wtf.

If you're gonna be affecting a snobbish Englishman persona then at least spell the adjective 'capital' right. ;)

showpic2.php

Shots fired!
You what, Mate? You're a cheeky one, innit? I happen to naturally speak like this (go ahead, read my other posts!)

Which I suppose makes us both daffy?

Mind the gap!

1.jpg

England!