• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants just how bad is meth?

Using it very rarely probably won't do that much damage. Can you handle the addictive tempations to use it more in more, or will it handle you?

That said, you need to know meth is toxic poison. The longer it has it's claws in you the greater variety of damage it will do to you. I had a problem with it for years. That said, I will tell you that once you've done it for very long you will never be the same physically or perhaps even mentally. It took a long time before I got my soul back, and physically there are things that will never be the same again.

Methamphetamine kills dopaminergic neurons, including those in the substantia nigra. Unlike what some people have said, these cells do not re-grow and the damage you cause to them never goes away. We are born with a certain number of dopaminergic neurons and lose them at a slow rate every year (0.5-1%/yr) but substances like methamphetamine cause the rate of this decline to increase. Once you lose around 80% of these neurons, you begin to have symptoms like people with parkinsons disease (parkinsons is in fact a disease where the dopaminergic neurons in the substantia nigra die off at an unusually fast rate.) This is just one small area of the brain that I am familiar with that methamphetamine damages. Its certainly not worth it.

Ask your doctor for phentermine if you're interested in weight loss, the stuff worked fantastically for me. It was hard to eat 1000 calories when I was taking it.

idk where to fuckin get adderall i really wanna find some. and idk how to find a legit place online

OP, your last thread on finding adderall online went bust, seriously, do you think the mods are going to put up with this shit?

You're not really going to find d,l-amp online. Plus, you should focus on healthy/effective ways to lose weight instead of drugs.

C.H., not to be a pain in the ass, but refer to the above statement. :)

I'm so alert, it's like crazy.

we gotta close ranks on this kinda shit.

OP stop wasting the time of the good people of bluelight. many of them put in serious effort to help folks out and you are getting in the way.

Meth is highly addictive and neurotoxic. Occasional use can easily turn into heavy daily use, as I discovered myself. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:
we gotta close ranks on this kinda shit.

OP stop wasting the time of the good people of bluelight. many of them put in serious effort to help folks out and you are getting in the way.

+1

I agree 100%.

Where the fuck did CH go though?

I've been trying to get him to close this damn thread for like an hour. :|

Honestly, i would say every 2 months like ecstasy. Ecstasy and meth work on your brain in a pretty similar way, releasing a large amount of serotonin all at once, which gives you the really happy rush. Having a lot of your serotonin released weekly probably wouldn't be good for your overall mental health. That's just my opinion though.

^ Actually, meth works more on dopamine than serotonin (though it does release dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine). It's effect on the dopamine reward pathways helps to explain it's highly addictive nature.

Here people, if you don't believe me click here.

I believe that this^ thread was locked for what the OP just asked about 5 post back...

-.-

^ Ah, I see. That's what I get for not reading the whole thread! :\

*waits for Captain.Heroin to bring forth the padlock and chains*

^
lawl o lawl.

Yes, ma'am (?), you shoulda read te whole thread.

DAMNIT, CH...WHERE ARE YOU?

* puts up strobe light looking for CH *

this is some serious biznizz. >_<

When I was using heroin, it was better than any fad-diet you could imagine. Just do a line of H whenever you felt down and watch those pounds melt away!

People would constantly complement female friends of mine who were losing weight really quickly because coke and H became more common than food for them. And of course you feel so good you're not going to get hungry (and if you do, a cracker or half a slice of toast would hold you wonderfully).

I want to try the herion and coke diet.

^ I had great results from the methamphetamine diet. My BMI is now down to a healthy 15.5! 8o

^ I had great results from the methamphetamine diet. My BMI is now down to an unhealthy 15.5! 8o

Fixed :)

I'm just saying. Mine's pretty low too, I don't exactly remember the last time I ate either...but I don't get hungry either...:!

If you do meth once a week, you are going to be high for half the week :)

Its really easy to want to keep your high going. Unlike E that wears off after 6 hours of dancing, meth will keep you going for a long long time and you will want another bump while you are still high and starting to come down. Its way easy to get hooked on meth.

^
Thats why I prefer to use dex-amp rather then meth these days. Because of the shorter half-life. The high is nowhere near as recreational, but for my purposes (being motivated, happy, outgoing, productive) dex-amp works just fine. If I plug 30mg+ in a liquid solution it actually produces somewhat of a rush too. Still nowhere near as strong as a nice hit of meth though.

^
Thats why I prefer to use dex-amp rather then meth these days. Because of the shorter half-life. The high is nowhere near as recreational, but for my purposes (being motivated, happy, outgoing, productive) dex-amp works just fine. If I plug 30mg+ in a liquid solution it actually produces somewhat of a rush too. Still nowhere near as strong as a nice hit of meth though.

d,l-amp, good stuff for school, very good stuff.

You're all alert and shit and can do work. lawl