• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants just how bad is meth?

It would be better than having the BMI of Oprah. I guess they are both unhealthy in a way but a happy medium would be nice....

I have some dex but it does not really do that much plus I get all depressed and shit afterwards.

How do I liquify to plug? Just crush and add water?

^
crush them up, mix with water, suck water into oral (needleless) syringe, squirt up into yourself.

cool, thanks puckboy. 5 ml syringe from chemist, right? do they ask what you want it for?

^
Yep, I don't think they'll ask you what you want it for. The one I use, I didn't buy so I'm not sure. I'm pretty certain it'll be very casual though, no questions asked, they're like 50 cents I think.

This is hasn't been closed.

I'm dissapointed.

10d9out.jpg

whats the safest way to injest it. would doin it once a week be too much
I've been told snorting it is best because once you smoke it or inject it into veins the high is so much more intense the chance of addiction become even more likely ... also I thought trying it once a month would be fine but its really hard to stick to just that... trust me once you do it once it becomes so easy to do it "just one more time" ... the physical toll it puts on your body is incredible ... once a week will just make the six days your not on it ... your sleeping recovering days... it makes you feel like you understand everything more clearly when your on it but when you get off it.. its depressing because life becomes so much more complicated
good luck ... hope I help someone lol

meth is great in the beginning...but as stellar.bomb and others have pointed out, it's hard to do it for only a limited time, then to stop. you're gonna want to keep going, which is when the law of diminishing returns starts to apply. meth basically makes everything you do on it, especially on day 1, euphoric-exciting and stimulating. the day after, you'll feel a little duller than usual, because it depletes your brain of dopamine and generally drains you...but if you are able to practice some self-control, i.e. to STOP after a certain period of time, meth is fan-fuckin-tastic.
also, snorting is great-you can start with a little and redose from there, know how much you're doing, and feel awesome without the risks that come from IV'ing. i was never a fan of smoking, mostly because i never knew exactly how much i was doing, and got spun out too quickly/without necessarily wanting to. if you want to try meth on an average day, crush it up very finely with a couple of cards, and do a small-ish line.
drink lots of water, and at the end of the night, snort a little of water up your nose...have fun and be safe!

I have some dex but it does not really do that much plus I get all depressed and shit afterwards.

How do I liquify to plug? Just crush and add water?

Plugging won't make a difference when it comes to the 'comedown' which is what you are feeling once you 'come down' from dexamphetamine (or [meth]amphetamine).
Sleep is pretty much the only thing that cures a comedown for me.. sleep or opiates or benzoes.. but just stick to the sleep.

let me tell you something. everyone's experience is different and it depends on how good the stuff is you get. personally i find snorting and smoking meth to be the most unpleasant way to do it. the comedown for me is just absolutely terrible. it makes me feel like a spun out, twacked out idiot for a few days unless i take a sleep aid and when i wake i feel much better. i only tried meth in the first place because i have been a cocaine addict for about 4 years (on for 1yr, off for 2, back on for 1yr) and that's all that was available. ingesting for me is even worse (then again i've only done it 3 times and each time i had already been high for at least 8 hours) then we get to the bad boy, slamming. well i've only been doing it about 2 weeks so far, so all i can tell you is what i feel. wow. the rush...there is nothing like it in this world, like i literally almost cum when it hits. and the comedown for me is so gradual i hardly even notice it. but what does happen, at least for me, intense anxiety and increased stress levels for maybe half a day, inability to sleep without sleepaid for at least 2.5 days off even just one hit for me, and it makes me incredibly distractable...note this is all what i feel still even though the last time i slammed was early sunday morning, like 7am.

when smoking or snorting i feel like i NEED another hit to make it. when slamming it...i never really think about another hit until days later. i'm just glad it made me hate snorting shit so my cocaine habit is kicked...doing what i can to not make this new game habit forming... i think this might sound ridiculous due to intense lack of sleep over the past 2 months, mostly this past two weeks. goodnight.:|

also, i do not by any means condone injecting illegal drugs by any means. the first time i did it was an unfortunate circumstance where i made an bad choice that is currently negatively affecting my life. while i do not which to quit altogther, i want to space out my usage by as much as possible, as in multiple months between each endevor. too bad its a great and easy way to stay thin...well gross thin, but still thin. ANYWAYS...what i'm saying is have some effin fun!!! but be safe and do what works for you.

Its a drug.
Drugs can be dangerous.
Like many drugs it can be addictive....actually kinda very addictive.

That being said if you are going to use it do so wisely.
Don't binge.
Get sleep, I only use when I have a benzo to aid with sleep.
Eat something, even if it's small try to.
Stay hydrated, I like to drink something like poweraid to keep my blood sugar and electrolytes somewhat in balance.
It's hard to say how far to space out when to use it. Especially when you're coming down and the next day you really just want some more. Every couple of weeks/months.
I use it towards the end of my school semesters to boost for testing time.
But I have also found that shooting meth is amazing. I've never felt anything like it IV drug wise. But it's pretty dangerous and no matter what you do poses a higher risk to your health.

Use meth wisely cause it'll kick your ass as soon as you get a taste if you're not careful.

meth is bad!

ever seen the faces of meth thing?

http://www.facesofmeth.us

its a progressive series of photographs of meth users in the portland, oregon area, and it will show you first hand how bad meth really is. check it out if you've never seen it.

Shit I had quite the post typed out, then I double clicked Back twice and now it's gone, so basically I just wanted to say and ask - is methamphetamine euphoric?

I was hoping for quite the dopamine rushing sensation as I've been experimenting these days or week since I got it for the first time very randomly from my trusted source. The product looks and smells decent, I know nothing of it but he said it was supposed to be great stuff. My guy always gets me the best of what he can find cuz he knows for me its quality over quantity. It's obviously cut, but its done strange and poorly with rocks from like really like beige/off white rocks to some greyness.

Anyways in terms of the effects I went straight to bucking it, broke up very shardly plus a fluffy cut perhaps? Either way, I never acheieved any kind of euphoria by any means, just all the standard amp. effects with maybe more but nothing noticible to me at all. I guess I should say that I'm currently trying to recover/stay off mdma for as long as possible, as I don't believe I even have a working seritonin system lol. this has shown affect on psychedelics but not opiates, which is also dealing with dopamine. i figured meth of all things would make a nice new distinct effect, however so far i've been let down. I don't enjoy or see the main recreational value, i see it has an upper to get work and school done.

So since bucking was quite the disappointment I've been trying numerous times with only small lucky sometimes in smoking it. I'm not a foil person, and it worked in my vape but it was too much hassle, so I've made a few lightbulbs with moderate success at getting high, but its still nothing to call home about lol. Personally meth has just been a longer lasting and not even better feeing than other stimulants, so far I have preferred d-amp over meth.

I plan on purchasing a pipe to smoke it in, although in Canada here we'd cant get them at gas stations lol, I'll have to hit up the other headshops further away. I could also IV lol...

I know its not hard to spot a probable meth addict, it can take a toll on your appearance. I remember when I was a teen and on probation I would sometimes see people in the waiting room their, girls who had sores on their faces and looked like they hadnt showered or brushed their hair in a month, or sometimes young people who had horrible rotting teeth.

Also just knowing what meth comes from makes me want to stay away from it. Its far from opiates that come from the poppy plant or cocaine that comes from the coca plant. Its the one drug I have not and wont ever try.

if youre absolutely going to do it-try to keep it at a once month type deal. MOST drugs are okay to do once in a while, it's the addictive " i want to do it just once more" mentality that makes drugs deadly(or mixing them of course). so, if you have good control over you mind and body, than once a month-ish is okay. but if you're like me, and know that once you try it, you'll want to binge a bit, it's not good to do. i've never touched it simply because i'm sure i'd want to abuse it haha.