• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Just got some Mexican tramadol what's a Safeway to take them?

No one would want to give you a number and it be too much. Don't go over 400mg, and be on the watch out for seizures. I personally hate tramadol, it is such a dirty narcotic high. You could probably do one or two and see how it feels, and if I was you that is what I would do...crushing them is also not a bad idea.
Uh so I just got a script for tramadol, I used to take 20 norco 10s at a time 4 years ago but I just took 12, 50 mg tramadol at once. Am I going to die? Please feel free to answer right away cause now I’m tripping out.

For what's its worth I over dosed for the first time in twenty years but it was a good thing. Scared me strait. I've been sober off all the illegal stuff sense I posted this.

I lost track so I took ten then forgot and took ten more... I had tremors and was yelling out loud like I had tourette's. It lasted for along time and it took months to recover.... But I mean the ambulance workers didn't really care.. and I realize now I was being a dumb ass. Though the person who gave them to me didn't do me any favors either but now I know better.. sigh. Good day.

For what's its worth I over dosed for the first time in twenty years but it was a good thing. Scared me strait. I've been sober off all the illegal stuff sense I posted this.

I lost track so I took ten then forgot and took ten more... I had tremors and was yelling out loud like I had tourette's. It lasted for along time and it took months to recover.... But I mean the ambulance workers didn't really care.. and I realize now I was being a dumb ass. Though the person who gave them to me didn't do me any favors either but now I know better.. sigh. Good day.
Huh I took 12 about an hour and a half ago and haven’t touched opiates in 4 years but I’m just chilling on spacebook and thinking about putting a bug carcass I found in resin