• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Just got some Mexican tramadol what's a Safeway to take them?

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
100mg pills. How many is it safe to take at once? How many to get me high. I take Norco pain medication as directed. This is a evil Christmas gift I should decline but I took it and I just want hear if there's anything obvious to avoid to not mess up my normal routine.

100mg pills. How many is it safe to take at once? How many to get me high. I take Norco pain medication as directed. This is a evil Christmas gift I should decline but I took it and I just want hear if there's anything obvious to avoid to not mess up my normal routine.
I used to do 500mg I know people do (a lot) more than that but you risk seizure. We don't know your tolerance but please do be careful with them. They are one of the few drugs that make me puke badly.

The Mexican 100mg pills are extended release, so I'd crush them before taking to get maximum effects.

Yeah, tramadol isn't recommended to dose over 400mg because of seizure risk. How much effects you'll get depends heavily on your liver enzymes, How much "Norco" do you take?

Hmm ok. Well I'm thinking of staying with in 10mg Norco plus maybe 300mg of tram.
I normally take 4 Norco a day. But the tram feels better for my nuropathy so it's my hope maybe I'll get my tolerance down for Norco from using tram instead but even if that's not true it still works well. ATM. That's pretty close in hydromorphone between the 300mg + 1 Norco compared to 4 Norcos.

Just looking for opinions.

Hmm ok. Well I'm thinking of staying with in 10mg Norco plus maybe 300mg of tram.
I normally take 4 Norco a day. But the tram feels better for my nuropathy so it's my hope maybe I'll get my tolerance down for Norco from using tram instead but even if that's not true it still works well. ATM. That's pretty close in hydromorphone between the 300mg + 1 Norco compared to 4 Norcos.

Just looking for opinions.
No one would want to give you a number and it be too much. Don't go over 400mg, and be on the watch out for seizures. I personally hate tramadol, it is such a dirty narcotic high. You could probably do one or two and see how it feels, and if I was you that is what I would do...crushing them is also not a bad idea.

Thank you for the information. I'm dead set on just enjoying these like the gift they were intended to be. I don't plan to take over 3 a day. Maybe taking them only 3 days a week will be enough to not get to used to them. Save up some Norcos which makes me feel safer. I just hope I'm not tricking my self.

I have known someone with a tramadol addiction, and it was ugly. The withdrawals went on forever, and felt like electrical zaps, apparently. Be careful. Like I said, I really didn't like tramadol, and I love opiates.

I have known someone with a tramadol addiction, and it was ugly. The withdrawals went on forever, and felt like electrical zaps, apparently. Be careful. Like I said, I really didn't like tramadol, and I love opiates.
I would recommend to switch to fluoxetine for tram withdrawal, the electrical zaps are classical serotonergic antidepressant withdrawal. I got similar from venlafaxine (which is the no-opioid cousin of tramadol and seems even to have some indirect opioid activity. Venlafaxine withdrawal is a lot like opioid withdrawal.)

as this is a harm reduction site, the only real answer i reckon should be that there is no safe way of taking them. mexican pharma is notoriously inconsistent and unpredictable with regard to what the fuck is actually in those tablets. and seriously, if you already have a norco habit, its unlikely that a tramadol is gonna do much of anything for you. just saying that you very likely will not get any noticable effects from the tramadol, assuming thats whats actually in those tablets. furthermore that shit will put your seizure threshold through the fucking roof. the only really safe way to take them is to have them tested, send a sample to drugsdata and you can contribute to the database and rest easy knowing exactly what youre eating.

Well do you get drug tested for your “norco?”

-GC
I'm drug tested every three months but I know when it's coming. I feel bad about this but I'm just going to take them anyways. I don't want to toss them and that's why I want advise on when to take them. I'm guessing only a couple times a week is safe and so that's what I'm going to do. It's just a reward for my hard work recently.

as this is a harm reduction site, the only real answer i reckon should be that there is no safe way of taking them. mexican pharma is notoriously inconsistent and unpredictable with regard to what the fuck is actually in those tablets. and seriously, if you already have a norco habit, its unlikely that a tramadol is gonna do much of anything for you. just saying that you very likely will not get any noticable effects from the tramadol, assuming thats whats actually in those tablets. furthermore that shit will put your seizure threshold through the fucking roof. the only really safe way to take them is to have them tested, send a sample to drugsdata and you can contribute to the database and rest easy knowing exactly what youre eating.
I don't have a Norco habit. I go to a pain clinic and get 4 Norcos a day for nuropathy which is nice because it really helps. I have,120 tablets. I don't think I can do to much damage work them I won't take more then 3a day and only twice a a week maybe 3 times max...

Mexicans can get tramadol in pharmacys in Mexico or so I hear.

I just need better self control

I don't have a Norco habit. I go to a pain clinic and get 4 Norcos a day for nuropathy which is nice because it really helps. I have,120 tablets. I don't think I can do to much damage work them I won't take more then 3a day and only twice a a week maybe 3 times max...

Mexicans can get tramadol in pharmacys in Mexico or so I hear.

I just need better self control
Look I didn’t mean to imply you were a junkie or something by saying you had a norco ‘habit’. All i meant by that is really just exactly what i said. You take norco regularly. You are a habitual user of hydrocodone. That’s exactly what I said and meant by it. I apologize if it came off shitty or demeaning. That was not my intention, and even if you did have a filthy, rotten norco habit, it wouldn’t be any skin off my back. So sorry about that. My point remains the same. If you use a few hydros a day, tramadol isn’t gonna tickle your boo boo. Tramadol is like diet hydrocodone. And again, let me stop to say I sympathize with you. I’ve been through the whole pain mgmt clinic shit. Intense and debilitating neuropathy also. I had two severely herniated discs in my cervical spine at c 3-4, and c 4-5. I dealt with that pain for years before I found a neurosurgeon that would operate on me (my age at the time being the issue- just a hair young enough that it was almost inevitable that the surgery would have to be done again years later, at a far less fun age to do the shit). A few years ago I finally had both discs removed, and I now have two artificial discs in my neck. Neuropathy is a thing of the past. I can work without lightning strikes of pain in my arm followed by total loss of feeling. Bad fucking news when you work with a 10” knife in your hand all day. So yeah, man I do get it. I do feel that pain. In any case, it’s still ill advisable to recommend any way of taking those. Enough to get ‘high’ is enough to give you a seizure. And since you have an opiate tolerance due to your opiate use, they aren’t gonna be exciting. That’s your absolute best case scenario. What’s more likely, is they aren’t tramadol at all. They’re not as much tramadol as they say. They’re Fent or some other bullshit. There’s no safe way to tell you to use these and that’s the issue here. No one here can, in good confidence, give you the answers you’re looking for. To do so would be unsafe. That’s not how we roll here. I hope, for real I do, that you have a good time with them. Just know there’s definite and palpable risk involved.

Well my doctor said it's not how many pills you take it's how much hydrophone you take. I'm just taking a little extra. I was in the hospital a couple years ago for six months when my heart stopped and they put me on ox the entire time way more then what I take now in hydrocodone so what I'm saying is if I could take way more pain medication then or when I got hit by a truck I was on tons of pain medication for like 4-5 months I was in the hospital..
I already feel bad about it. Maybe I'll hide it for later.. somewhere impossible to be found.

I'm not offended I just get pain medication from a pain clinic. It's perfectly normal and legal and I don't get the max I just get enough to help.. I got this for Christmas from my brother so I'm just going to do them to get rid of them I used to take tramadol before I got Norcos it didn't help but that was 50mg a day these are 100 my each and I have 120. 105 now 🤔 it's my own to work on my self control using the tram.
I appreciate the replies. 🤷‍♂️ I don't take things personally over the internet is I can help it.

Well my doctor said it's not how many pills you take it's how much hydrophone you take. I'm just taking a little extra. I was in the hospital a couple years ago for six months when my heart stopped and they put me on ox the entire time way more then what I take now in hydrocodone so what I'm saying is if I could take way more pain medication then or when I got hit by a truck I was on tons of pain medication for like 4-5 months I was in the hospital..
I already feel bad about it. Maybe I'll hide it for later.. somewhere impossible to be found.

I'm not offended I just get pain medication from a pain clinic. It's perfectly normal and legal and I don't get the max I just get enough to help.. I got this for Christmas from my brother so I'm just going to do them to get rid of them I used to take tramadol before I got Norcos it didn't help but that was 50mg a day these are 100 my each and I have 120. 105 now 🤔 it's my own to work on my self control using the tram.
I appreciate the replies. 🤷‍♂️ I don't take things personally over the internet is I can help it.
It’s all good man. I totally understand everything you’re saying. My only real point was this- we just can’t tell you how to take them and do it safely. It’s a harm reduction site. In the sake of reducing the potential harm that could be done using those, there’s nothing much anyone can say other than just don’t use them unless you get em tested.

That said- I’d probably eat em too. I almost certainly would. I probably would not think twice about it. I wouldn’t expect a fun time with em though. I don’t see any recreational value in tramadol. I would also feel a little trepidatious about the whole seizure threshold thing. That’s my very subjective opinion though. I think objectively though…it kinda lines up. I would also say, enjoy.

The tramadol are a known real brand on Google. But I've worried there Mexican fentanyl. I can't just buy a pill testing kit? Where on Amazon? I'm looking for harm reduction advise so thank you.

The tramadol are a known real brand on Google. But I've worried there Mexican fentanyl. I can't just buy a pill testing kit? Where on Amazon? I'm looking for harm reduction advise so thank you.
you can get fentanyl test strips from a number of different places for about a buck a piece. im not sure about amazon but im pretty sure you can get em there. nevermind, just checked amazon, you can get a 5 pack of test strips shipped prime for 6.50. sure they could ship those pretty fast if you wanted them quickly, i personally order mine from endoverdose.net. $1 a piece for their strips and they are an organization i feel very happy to support. they will also ship out narcan if you need some. if you dont have any at home, you need some. not implying anything, just to be clear, i just think anyone who does any opioids at all ought to have a dose of narcan in the medicine cabinet. but yeah, it will take a couple days from endoverdose but again, i feel great sending them my money because i think they do good and important work. if you have a harm reduction service there locally where you live, you may be able to grab some test strips there, likely for free. and of course there always plenty of options for entire test kits, that will cover 1 to...all the drugs. marquis tests are great to have around. i like testkitplus.com, they have all sorts of test kits and they offer an essentials kit for about $50. those come in handy. also, unless i was hallucinating when i was shopping around there on their site a couple of weeks ago, if you hang around there on the site poking around long enough, they will eventually offer you a pretty generous break on the price. again, im all but positive thats for real, but i cant say for certain what exactly it was that i did or how long i was shopping around before they offered me that discount. ill post it up if i can figure it out. or if i figure out that i was in fact tripping and just made that all up. so you got some options.

you can get fentanyl test strips from a number of different places for about a buck a piece. im not sure about amazon but im pretty sure you can get em there. nevermind, just checked amazon, you can get a 5 pack of test strips shipped prime for 6.50. sure they could ship those pretty fast if you wanted them quickly, i personally order mine from endoverdose.net. $1 a piece for their strips and they are an organization i feel very happy to support. they will also ship out narcan if you need some. if you dont have any at home, you need some. not implying anything, just to be clear, i just think anyone who does any opioids at all ought to have a dose of narcan in the medicine cabinet. but yeah, it will take a couple days from endoverdose but again, i feel great sending them my money because i think they do good and important work. if you have a harm reduction service there locally where you live, you may be able to grab some test strips there, likely for free. and of course there always plenty of options for entire test kits, that will cover 1 to...all the drugs. marquis tests are great to have around. i like testkitplus.com, they have all sorts of test kits and they offer an essentials kit for about $50. those come in handy. also, unless i was hallucinating when i was shopping around there on their site a couple of weeks ago, if you hang around there on the site poking around long enough, they will eventually offer you a pretty generous break on the price. again, im all but positive thats for real, but i cant say for certain what exactly it was that i did or how long i was shopping around before they offered me that discount. ill post it up if i can figure it out. or if i figure out that i was in fact tripping and just made that all up. so you got some options.
And hey, by the way, if a test kit is something you’re interested in, like I said, testkitplus is solid and if you feel so inclined to check em out, if you use this link to shop there it hooks me up a bit too. Not much, and shit I don’t know if this is kosher or not, I certainly wouldn’t call this solicitation but I dunno where exactly that line gets drawn here but I have an affiliate link I’ll give you here that hooks me up a little if you order with them. If this is in fact, not kosher, my apologies, I’ll remove the link right away. If it’s cool though (oh and also, you can pay for your order with xmr, which is pretty fucking rad)-

Last edited:
So to update. I'm sober again in not using the tramadol. So the first night I tripped on a space heater and knocked my self out I think I can't remember fully... But I used that thing deduction and I had to black eyes and my face still hurts I came to on the floor... Everything knocked over.
But I had a 2nd bad night when I took tramadol and took a Ativan and suddenly I started to feel like I was dying. I thought I was dying. I took 3 naltrexone then my parents woke up.. but I called 911 .... Listen... It reminded me of when I used to do meth years ago. I was paranoid and scared my blood pressure was 190 over 95 my heart rate was 110.
Now what pushed me mentally over the edge was I assumed naltrexone would replace the bad effects... It didn't I started having my hands jerked like crazy.. anyways the ambulance workers were a little confused why I was scared I was dying and they went so far to say it was just a bad trip.
I've really almost died before but this was the scariest experience of my life. I really thought I was going to die. I don't get why this happened on tramadol.
Anyways I realize this means I relapsed and I am sorry I did it. Hopefully I fully recover from everything. But for harm reduction sake. I should just buried the pills until I had tested them to make sure they went fake. Like maybe they were fentanyl fakes. Because this first time I had a freak out on a pain pill. Maybe I got to high.. it's complicated I don't want to bore you all. Just saying. I think I learned my lesson about doing drugs again.
Legal stuff only for now on.

I wishes had buried it in my backyard that was my first plan. To bury it for later.. 🫤