• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Journalist interested in info from Aus. Ghb users

there was that other i guy i was reffering to above. he came in asking about meth but refused to be open minded about the whole thing... we all kinda jumped down his throat and by the time we had all calmed down and waited for a response... it never came :(

Think there was another reporter floating in the ghb threads of late, think his name was mick bunsworth...?
But he was doing a story on gbh8) Sorry couldnt help myself...;)

i read an article once, in a very popular dj/clubbing magazine, on GHB. The journalist took a dose of it and then went out for the night and reported on its effects and how he felt.

Maybe if people who want to do a report the 'experiences' of drugs such as MDMA & GHB, take a dose and write on THEIR experiences. This way they cannot twist and sensationalize other peoples words, which seems to be most peoples problem (certainly mine). Mind you they would have to submit their article anonomysly.;)

Can you just imagine??? An article in the Herald, prasing the wonderful creation that is MDMA??

sorry, i know this is supposed to be on GHB.

Personally ive only taken it once, with regular users, and unfortunately it was a super strong batch and we were all very sick. We took the "right" dosage and the right precautions and still.....I will never take it again. but my friends do it (not the ones that were sick with me), most "regular" users and they have NEVER had a problem. so what can you say...
(maybe just a bad batch going around TT??) In general though i find the younger drug crowd in Melbourne to be quite uneducated about all drugs. Sorry, but double dropping, and then bragging about it, just does not seem to be a smart thing to do.

by the way some one told me that pineapple juice is supposed to help you if youve had too much G. I drank heaps of the stuff when i was going bad on it and it actually didnt do a thing... a myth??

has anyone else heard this?

have a good day

=D

^^^
The old pineapple juice/orange juice myth. It's a placebo that's been spread around since the dawn of time. The rumour is that if your on any drug and not enjoying it, then consuming these things (or anything high in vitamin C) will end the trip. However time and time again it's been explained that this is purely a placebo and there is no evidence to back this up as science.

and "batches" of GHB (1,4B)????

its all about how its diluted....and its either 1:7 or not diluted at all. its not about how strong the actual drug is.
the only variation ur gonna have with dilute is the accuracy of the person who dilutes it....if ur using a dose cup for example, it will most likely be off by a couple of mililitres, as has been mentioned in previous threads on 1,4B.

Sllip said:
^^^
The old pineapple juice/orange juice myth. It's a placebo that's been spread around since the dawn of time. The rumour is that if your on any drug and not enjoying it, then consuming these things (or anything high in vitamin C) will end the trip. However time and time again it's been explained that this is purely a placebo and there is no evidence to back this up as science.

OT: But it works surprisingly well for people under the influence of hallucinogenic drugs, especially if they don't know this. You can tell them later that it was just a placebo, to stop the myth from spreading. :)

Wallace: Guns don't kill people, people kill people...and G is no different.

PS: Phase_Dancer you fucking rock!

syntech said:
its all about how its diluted....and its either 1:7 or not diluted at all.

It is all about how it is diluted. But the second statement is complete rubbish!!

I once had some that was 1:9, I know that for a fact.

^^^^ Shorza, they are both wierd dilution ratios! They dont make sense to me.I can see what apollo means....say what!

^^^
It is a weird dilution because i did it myself.

1ml (1,4b) : 9ml (water)
therefore, there is 1ml of 1,4b in every 10ml of dilute, which makes dosing very easy.

samadhi said:
^^^^ Shorza, they are both wierd dilution ratios! They dont make sense to me.I can see what apollo means....say what!

It's not weird at all, it is the most sensible dilution rate because its easy to pick your dose, 10ml=1ml of concentrate. Also, as mentioned earlier the scope for accidental unconciousness is less likely when you are talking 10-30ml as opposed to 1-3mls. The GHB I used to get was always diluted at this ratio, much easier on the stomach lining too.

all the people i know dilute 1:7 which i thought was the most common ratio. and if thats the case, ppl shouldnt go around making up their own little variations cos it confuses ppl and thats how things get out of hand.

Last edited:
I feel im not out of line in stating yet again, dilute your (concentrate) G! At a ratio of 1:8 you cannot go wrong unless you seriously are trying to...

Thats the ratio that i know! 1/4 or 1/8 . Not these others that ppl are talking about, and this is for 1/4b not ghb!

jeesus its no wonder there are so many kids getting in trouble. Everyone has their differing opinions on how much it should be diluted by.

We always keep ours as concentrate. Everyone knows EXACTLY how much they're having, and there are measuring syringes most people have as well.

We've been doing this for 3 years and *touch wood* no one has ever even come close to passing out.

horses for courses as they say....

One thing that is clear for Mr Wallace, it is not all black and white in the world of recreational drugs and there are many Myths and different opinions out there.

This leaves one unquestionable truth, Bluelight has value far beyond words for harm minimisation.

Umm, a lot of people write down 1/8 when they talk about diluting, when in fact they mean 1:7, or one to seven, ie 1 part 1,4B to 7 parts water. This is what I've always known.

^^ Could you expand on that a little?

Maybe I don't get it... You're saying people often mix 1L of 1,4-B with 7L of water, making a ratio of 1:7, and think that's 1:8?

Also, I'd just like to make a pointer to people regard dilute ratios... Please try not to suggest that a particular ratio is standard or more common than another. You know how things get around, and telling someone that most of the time it's 1:4 (or 1:8, whatever) might lead them to act on an assumption when they don't know the ratio.

As well all know, assumption is

a. the mother of all fuck ups
b. going to make an ASS out of U and ME

:)

Very true apollo.

How about ask your dealer what dilute it is. If he doesn't know, or if he says "This is the strongest shit around", then treat it as it is pure, then work your way up.

Mr. Horse is right, this is how kids are fucking themselves up. Please be careful, not one dilution is standard.