• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Jedyflip + piracetam dosage

Really you need to take ALOT of piracetam 1800 mg wont do anything. I actually went to a rave last week with about 10 grams piracetam 2 hits of acid and about 4 pills.

Try taking it with choline. I don't think piracetam has much effect on its own

It's a matter of perspective, most drugs discussed here feed into the 'instant gratification' category (press a lever, get a reward sort of thing). Nootropics have much moreof a delay between action & result. They don't have an instant effect, but are an ongoing, long term thing.

That (the instant gratification culture), is the main problem I see with drug use. they encourage people to expect a response almost immediately, but life isn't like that. Therin lies the problem

I get great effects at just 500-800mg of piracetam. 10 grams is beyond excessive, and exessive dosages actually have an anti-nootropic effect (not to mention it will probably also upset your stomach).

Yeah, 10 grams of piracetam may cause you to experience anti-nootropic effect. I use 800mg of piracetam, occasionally 1200, and it works the best that way for me.

Piracetam isn't like a regular drug where you feel any sort of hit or peak or strong effects, It's more like it makes everything easier in your brain and clears things up. It sort of maximizes your though processes.

Is there any evidence that taking such large doses at once does anything better than taking regular doses?
Source? We dont even know if piracetam does anything at all yet, it's all in theory.

Actually, there's over 50 years of documented research.

But has it actually proven to do anything? I was under the impression we still haven't discovered how it truly works yet. I could very well be wrong though. I knew there was some research but 50+ years? I didn't know that :)

Whilst i've never tried it with LSD i have used piracetam and HBWR seeds to great effect.
Most people who have used piracetam regularly will tell you that less is more. I started with 1 gram twice per day and it just made me mentally cloudy. As soon as i dropped it down to 1 gram, once in the morning i started getting the effects i'd heard of, much sharper and quicker mentally.

IMO 10 grams is massive overkill and (for me anyway) would probably be counter productive. 1 gram in the morning and 1 gram an hour prior to dosing is my sweet spot for HBWR potentiation. It gave me the most clear headed, most lucid, most enlightened 8 hours of my life.

Piracetam isn't like a regular drug where you feel any sort of hit or peak or strong effects, It's more like it makes everything easier in your brain and clears things up. It sort of maximizes your though processes.
^ this.

jedi(y?)flip isnt much popular term here on bl :D But I dont see any reason to not use it,candyfliping hippyfliping,kittyfliping are used very much here so dont act like I am some drug noob from little farm on the other side of planet,thank you.

The only term used with any regularity by slightly intelligent people is "candyflipping" and that is because it has a long history. All other "flipping" terms have absolutely no basis and do nothing but confuse.

Personally I never say "kittiflipping". I say I took MDMA and Ketamine. That way people will know exactly what I'm talking about. Is that too difficult?

p.s. two posts later, and you still didn't explain to me what "Jediflipping" is. See how confusing?

What the fuck is "jedyflip"?

EDIT: Swil X2

p.s. LSD is a very very very very very very very very very powerful drug on its own, at ANY dose. I never in my wildest dream can ever hope to understand why anyone would be so depraved as to want to potentiate it.

just, cause...you can, and it wont hurt you, so fuck it...

Seriously what the hell is "Jedyflip", at least the other flips are easy to associate with the combination but none of us have been able to guess it.

being a jedi and taking acid
delicous jelly + acid
jerking it while on acid
being mr jeckyl and taking acid

they all sound fun

But has it actually proven to do anything? I was under the impression we still haven't discovered how it truly works yet. I could very well be wrong though. I knew there was some research but 50+ years? I didn't know that :)

Well, they don't know exactly how it works, but they don't really know the exact mechanism for all sorts of things. Like LSD for example. Yet we know what it does. Similarly, we have displayed benefits both experientially and pharmacologically/measurably for piracetam, so despite the fact that we don't know just how it works, we know that it works.

And yes, althougth in the US it's only really beginning to be investiagated, in Europe it has over 50 years of clinical research. :)

I will double drop eggs 3 hours before eating acid.After two hours 6g piracetam,what do you think BL?

Well I think 6g of piracetam is far too much, as I expresed earlier. In all honesty, 800mg is plenty for me and more works less well. The time that piracetam potentiated a psychedelic the very most for me was when I combined 800mg with 2C-E and had the most intense and amazing trip of my life.

What's an egg?

I will double drop eggs 3 hours before eating acid.After two hours 6g piracetam,what do you think BL?

eggs for choline? :D

Sounds like you're combining too many drugs. Less is usually better ime with almost all combinations. You can pick up on different flavors.

Eggs....jedi's...wtf is this thread about? WHATS A JEDIFLIP? :D

Me and psychedelic food have very similiar point of view on triping.I believe him most,becose he is my clone from some random parallel reality,or I am his clone? 8o

You are right Gaian Planes...it si for choline lol ;)

That sounds perfect except take the piracetam first then the acid and when you start really tripping pop the e. The most important thing about a candyflip is to make sure they dont both fully peak at the same time, and you dont want to be all etarded and looking for more pills when the acid is kicking in.

^

I will eat piracetam two hours after eggs,that is one hour before acid,is it good plan?