View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Jedyflip + piracetam dosage

DOB

Bluelighter
I am going to take two 60mcg ( +- 10 mcg ) hits of acid at rave with piracetam.Maybe I will get my hands on mushrooms and xtc too.I will be smoking 1.5 g of good sativa.The question is,how much piracetam should I take? I dont have problem with intensity :)

ok well i can see ur trying to potentate it but it not guarantee
have u tried it in the past with lsd its so subjective just like preloadin for rollin

Piracetam is the way to do lsd. Ive done this many times. Piracetam wires your brain for hyperspeed and acid turns it all on, then throw some exctasy into the mix and you will see things from every possible perspective in the best way possible. Its like alcohol and opiates sort of make you forget about your problems. This combo will make you hyper think about them to the point that they dont exist and never will. It will teach you so much. 10 grams piracetam 2 hits lsd and 2 rolls is the peak of all existence. As far as mushies go they dont mix well with piracetam.

10 grams seems very excessive to me. I would recommend trying piracetam separate with each drug first so you know how they react before you try combining them all in one trip. That just sounds dangerous and reckless.

I have had very good experiences on mushrooms with piracetam. I'll typically take ~500 milligrams 30-45 minutes before I dose.

What the hell is a jedyflip and how do I ensure that it is never used in PD again?? :D

What the fuck is "jedyflip"?

EDIT: Swil X2

p.s. LSD is a very very very very very very very very very powerful drug on its own, at ANY dose. I never in my wildest dream can ever hope to understand why anyone would be so depraved as to want to potentiate it.

^^^

120mcg of acid is soo mild for me...if i can I will take 400mcg at that rave and no I dont have ANY tolerance.I just like intense psychedelic mindstate and I can handle it well in social seting.120cg is for me like 600mcg of dob,I can act sober.

jedi(y?)flip isnt much popular term here on bl :D But I dont see any reason to not use it,candyfliping hippyfliping,kittyfliping are used very much here so dont act like I am some drug noob from little farm on the other side of planet,thank you.

p.s. LSD is a very very very very very very very very very powerful drug on its own, at ANY dose. I never in my wildest dream can ever hope to understand why anyone would be so depraved as to want to potentiate it.

Sometimes you just gotta go further. Its not really based on logical reasoning, but rather on the desire to trip face. :D

Take 1200 ~ 1800 mg piracetam

But don't expect it to do anything, there's no guarantee.

I'd be inclined to think that the piracetam would affect you only if you'd been taking it for several months before the 'cid.

Really you need to take ALOT of piracetam 1800 mg wont do anything. I actually went to a rave last week with about 10 grams piracetam 2 hits of acid and about 4 pills.

10g is overkill IMO. I hope you guys aren't taking that all at once.

10g is overkill IMO. I hope you guys aren't taking that all at once.

Thats the point lol. You will be able to handle yourself better with the piracetam it will completely clear your head and make you see things for what they are.

Is there any evidence that taking such large doses at once does anything better than taking regular doses?
You will be able to handle yourself better with the piracetam it will completely clear your head and make you see things for what they are.
Source? We dont even know if piracetam does anything at all yet, it's all in theory.

Last edited:
10 grams is way too much piracetam.

Try 1-2 grams for an effect. More is not better with piracetam...there is a sweet spot.

^Seriously.
At the very least space these multiple gram doses out throughout the day. :\

I get great effects at just 500-800mg of piracetam. 10 grams is beyond excessive, and exessive dosages actually have an anti-nootropic effect (not to mention it will probably also upset your stomach).

If you are going to take a bunch of piracetam (or any piracetam), combine it with a good, high-quality choline supplement.

That's the only way it was ever any use to me.