• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Jail in England, do you get you're prescribed benzos (and methadone)?

I got locked up ROI and I got laughed at when I asked would I be getting my valium as I've been on it 14 years and I'm on chlorpromazine THORAZINE in America and they wouldn't give me that either a very potent anti psychotic..so I was on half dose methadone no vals just a tablet to stop me haven't fits and not for the anti psychotic..so 3 days no chlorpromazine I was starting to manifest psychotic thoughts which I never had before I went on it...I was on it for different reasons crack paranoia as it happens so no vals that's and being in prison.. fucking nightmare day and night only lucky my fam bailed me out cos I was crumbling thanks to those shit useless paki and Irish prison doctors.Oh yeah I just remembered I was on an antidepressant too which I got fuck all of.🤔

That fucking sucks man.

That fucking sucks man.
It more than sucked when ur denied ur anti psychotics ur get nightmares that are ur very absolute worst fears and anxieties I not embarrassed to say waking up crying hoping I don't fall back into the nightmares which usually failed ur could be prone to self harm or suicidal thoughts if continued cos it certainly gave me a belief that hell exists cos I was dreaming it. Knowing what I know now I should have got a solicitor envolved but I was green. VERY unpleasant experience to say the least.

Last edited:
Its fantastic in the local holding cells. You can have s many frostie bars and cups of hot chocolate as you like.

Theres fuck all to do but make em run round for you
exactly lol i got a wee book, 3 dinners and a good load of sleep until the drunks came in whilst they held me for 2 days for trying to help them solve a stabbing i seen happen infront of me = i must have done it then and tried to press me on shit i had no idea how to answer, day 2 solicitor comes in, is like 'you shouldn't even be here', hour or so later n im out, no apologies obviously and didn't return my dads shoes or my house keys or dinner knife they took off my dinner plate, even when asked to return them, when they searched my house under 'suspicion i had hide a weapon when i went home after'... this is the PSNI for ya, folks