• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I've recreated amphetamine-like drug using only prescription drugs

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
In case you can't have access to adderall, or prescription amphetamines, like for example if you live in the European Union, adderall is banned.
I have re-created an amphetamine-like high using only prescription drugs, its cheaper, pharma grade, not-neurotoxic, and extremely identical to amphetamine.

In fact I went to search about this phenomenon and this was discovered way back in the early 2000, but the studies were all forgotten.

Just wanted you all to let you know that I've discovered this.

And also if you combine this amphetamine-like drug combo with research chemicals that are neurotransmitors releasers like cathinones, you will get an extreme identical high as cocaine, but its cheaper and pharma grade. In other words you can make for example 3-mmc (a cathinone) to behave as cocaine.

Omg did they really ban the almighty holy adderall in parts of Europe? What other stimulants are legal there and used to treat ADD/ADHD patients instead?

PS OP: How does the fun candy you've created feel?

Lisdexamfetamine and methylphenidate are the only stimulants allowed in the EU. Adderall and all other amphetamines are illegal.

Yeah the studies warned about this combination of medication but no one who is a medical practioner, or psychiatrist knows about this. Which is very good, we dont want them to know.
It feels like amphetamine without the initial rush that happens if you snort it. I'm pretty sure the lack of rush has to do with the ROA, because this is given orally.

I'm still working on it, i found drugs with better pharmacodynamics than the one im using, and in theory would work even better, but in the early 2000s they did not exist, so no studies about them, so I will have to try them myself. Trial and error.

Lisdexamfetamine and methylphenidate are the only stimulants allowed in the EU. Adderall and all other amphetamines are illegal.

Yeah the studies warned about this combination of medication but no one who is a medical practioner, or psychiatrist knows about this. Which is very good, we dont want them to know.
It feels like amphetamine without the initial rush that happens if you snort it. I'm pretty sure the lack of rush has to do with the ROA, because this is given orally.

I'm still working on it, i found drugs with better pharmacodynamics than the one im using, and in theory would work even better, but in the early 2000s they did not exist, so no studies about them, so I will have to try them myself. Trial and error.

That's weird because lisdexamfetamine is basically just a prodrug for dextroamphetamine. And ritalin is ritalin, so they might as well just give our people ADDERALL!!!! FREEEDDDDOOOMMMM

In case you can't have access to adderall, or prescription amphetamines, like for example if you live in the European Union, adderall is banned.
I have re-created an amphetamine-like high using only prescription drugs, its cheaper, pharma grade, not-neurotoxic, and extremely identical to amphetamine.

In fact I went to search about this phenomenon and this was discovered way back in the early 2000, but the studies were all forgotten.

Just wanted you all to let you know that I've discovered this.

And also if you combine this amphetamine-like drug combo with research chemicals that are neurotransmitors releasers like cathinones, you will get an extreme identical high as cocaine, but its cheaper and pharma grade. In other words you can make for example 3-mmc (a cathinone) to behave as cocaine.

For hundreds of years Europeans have searched for a means to recreate the adderall experience and it seems like you might have discovered it.

"Using only prescription drugs" you have created a high that is, "extremely identical to amphetamine". I tip my hat to you and even more, admire that you announce the discovery but hold the formula under lock and key.

Maybe you're referring to the mixture of l-deprenyl and phenethylamine, which is kind of amphetamine like but also gave me such a terrible headache I never attempted it again.

i was Just looking into this. Dexamfetamine is available through NHS in UK. Is that new? Post-Brexit?

i was Just looking into this. Dexamfetamine is available through NHS in UK. Is that new? Post-Brexit?
UK is not part of the EU. There are some exceptions, but any country who is under the regulation of EMA can't have amphetamines.

There are a few reasons why i reluctant to say what it is:

First of all i think i can tweek with it and create a better version.
Second, I think there is a possibility that this could become popular and blow out of porportion and then its just a matter of time before EMA of FDA issues a warning is about this combination and psychiatrist stop prescribing it. Similar to how they refuse to prescribe a MAO inhibitor with a SSRI, even though there are huge ammounts of evidence that shows this is not a absolute contraindicated, and has therapeutic value to any SSRI resistent depression.

If you don't tell us what you're talking about, nobody is going to be able to assist you with your revolutionary discovery, and you're not going to be able to change people's lives.

We were lucky that the studies who alerted for this were basicly overlooked and eventually forgotten and no further research was conducted. That was very lucky, because in my opinion, or this is just my brain chemistry, which is enterily possible (first time I took fluoxetine it sended me to hypomania in less than 48 hours) and it doesnt work for other people, I think its too good for them to let this happen if they find its being abused.

I also think adderall and all amphetamines are going to get banned in the USA in a few years, methamphetamine was once legal in the 60s and used therapeutically, with very rare cases of addiction or abuse. As a matter of fact, a book from the 60's I have in here talking about methamphetamine, does not it only say they are safe, but that they can't produce addiction. Which is true, addiction as defined in the most concise, rational way possible, methamphetamines cannot produce addiction. Only the "leftist" "progressive" definition of addiction that we have now are they being called addictive substances that are very dangerous. It took abuse of methamphetamines by party people in the late 60's to eventually shift perception of this drug as the most dangerous drug there is, which is totally false.

The pattern is clear, as soon as something gets popular enough, then too much abuse happens, which will alert the drug authorities, and then there is a blank ban on everything related to it. Then only using TOR and black market, but in case of research chemicals or pharmaceuticals, some are lost forever.

UK is not part of the EU. There are some exceptions, but any country who is under the regulation of EMA can't have amphetamines.
Actually false AND true! You can, even pharma meth, BUT you need a script like for morphin for it AND a doctor to back you up why you need that and cant go with anything else, Ritalin for example. As a private patient with lotsa money and a doc who will play, doable. But extremly hard.