• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I've recreated amphetamine-like drug using only prescription drugs

This is what the scientific consensus was about methamphetamines in the 60s
meth-addiction.png

And for amphetamines

amphetamine-addiction.png

amphetamine-addiction-2.png

(first time I took fluoxetine it sended me to hypomania in less than 48 hours)

That’s a likely sign that you are bipolar. SSRI’s are contraindicated in bipolar cases for that very reason.

methamphetamine was once legal in the 60s and used therapeutically, with very rare cases of addiction or abuse.

Methamphetamine is still legal in the US and other countries where it is sold under the trade name desoxyn. Under sensible pharmaceutical doses it does not seem to cause addiction in many people under medical supervision. It seems less addictive to people who need it therapeutically where other meds have failed.

It took abuse of methamphetamines by party people in the late 60's to eventually shift perception of this drug as the most dangerous drug there is, which is totally false.

As an ex-meth addict I can assure you it is as dangerous as fuck, though not particularly deadly. The correct way to describe it would be one of ‘the most destructive drugs there is’

What is this magical mixture you're talking about? Could it be a combination of nutmeg, banana peels and jenkem?

This is what the scientific consensus was about methamphetamines in the 60s

In the 1960s 9/10 doctors believed smoking tobacco cured asthma.

Also, your citation is not ‘consensus’ its one guys meta-review in which he disagrees with a whole bunch of articles specifically claiming it was addictive.

And at that time ‘addiction’ seemed to be synonymous with ‘leads to physical withdrawal’. Everyone knows meth does not produce physical dependence - but we have a broader definition of addiction now, which includes psychological dependence (or possibly ‘habituation’ as the article mentions)

In the 1960s 9/10 doctors believed smoking tobacco cured asthma.

Also, your citation is not ‘consensus’ its one guys meta-review in which he disagrees with a whole bunch of articles specifically claiming it was addictive.

And at that time ‘addiction’ seemed to be synonymous with ‘leads to physical withdrawal’. Everyone knows meth does not produce physical dependence - but we have a broader definition of addiction now, which includes psychological dependence (or possibly ‘habituation’ as the article mentions)
I disagree about meth not causing any kind of physical dependence. I feel like absolute garbage both mentally and physically without it. If I go too long without my meth, I absolutely crave it physically as well as mentally.

My body feels caustic inside, I feel ill and like I weigh 1000lbs. I’ve vomited multiple times coming off, and diarhhea. I feel this weird, weird chemical gross feeling in my body and I’ve experienced shocks as well. Can’t sleep when normally all I’d want to do is sleep. A couple times coming off of meth I’m feeling like electric bolts are running through my body.. so my nervous system can get shot. Arrhythmia in heart rate, well into the detox.

Besides, if I’m depleting the chemicals in my brain with a drug to the point that’s it’s burning out my ability to produce them normally, isn’t that also a physical effect? Everything that’s going on mentally here is also due to a physical effect of a drug entering my system and taking hold.

I didn’t just imagine it, I physically put a toxic substance in my body every day. It makes me feel like hell without and often with it now because I’m developing complications both mental and physical. Its so hard to stop too in both respects for me.

I’ve bailed on detoxes just as hard on meth as I have on opiates and alcohol in the past. It’s not as physically addictive as those, but it’s still a physical addiction to me. So I don’t know that it’s not physical, I wholeheartedly disagree actually.

It's not a chemical synthesis from prescription drugs to yield a different chemical. It's just a combination of different prescription drugs which create an effect very identical to speed. In the studies in mice it did increase dopamine, seratonin, and noradrenaline. They then compared to amphetamine and the effect was 10x less potent, but the DA levels could in theory be obtained by changing the dosage.

We were lucky that the studies who alerted for this were basicly overlooked and eventually forgotten and no further research was conducted. That was very lucky, because in my opinion, or this is just my brain chemistry, which is enterily possible (first time I took fluoxetine it sended me to hypomania in less than 48 hours) and it doesnt work for other people, I think its too good for them to let this happen if they find its being abused.

I also think adderall and all amphetamines are going to get banned in the USA in a few years, methamphetamine was once legal in the 60s and used therapeutically, with very rare cases of addiction or abuse. As a matter of fact, a book from the 60's I have in here talking about methamphetamine, does not it only say they are safe, but that they can't produce addiction. Which is true, addiction as defined in the most concise, rational way possible, methamphetamines cannot produce addiction. Only the "leftist" "progressive" definition of addiction that we have now are they being called addictive substances that are very dangerous. It took abuse of methamphetamines by party people in the late 60's to eventually shift perception of this drug as the most dangerous drug there is, which is totally false.

The pattern is clear, as soon as something gets popular enough, then too much abuse happens, which will alert the drug authorities, and then there is a blank ban on everything related to it. Then only using TOR and black market, but in case of research chemicals or pharmaceuticals, some are lost forever.

I could be wrong.. but with the amount of Americans currently on adderall and who have been dependent on it for many years it would be hard for the USA to go backwards on it. There's vyvanse which was an attempt to replace adderall and ritalin and is "non-abusive." Ironically people liked to abuse the crap out of vyvanse as well. I hope that they do not ban adderall. In turn people would just seek out street meth in my opinion.

Lisdexamfetamine and methylphenidate are the only stimulants allowed in the EU. Adderall and all other amphetamines are illegal.

Yeah the studies warned about this combination of medication but no one who is a medical practioner, or psychiatrist knows about this. Which is very good, we dont want them to know.
It feels like amphetamine without the initial rush that happens if you snort it. I'm pretty sure the lack of rush has to do with the ROA, because this is given orally.

I'm still working on it, i found drugs with better pharmacodynamics than the one im using, and in theory would work even better, but in the early 2000s they did not exist, so no studies about them, so I will have to try them myself. Trial and error.

Why don't you ask your Psych if he prescribes you pure Amphetamin in capsules? I take it since 8 years like that - of course it's not just amphetamine but Mannitol but they work great. In the beginning you have to try around a bit with the dose but if you have yours you will feel it and have less problems with it.

By the way, Adderall is NOT forbidden in Austria. Also Amphetamines are not illegal - why do I get my monthly prescription and it's totally OK?

I guess you are mixing informations a bit.

JJ

I could be wrong.. but with the amount of Americans currently on adderall and who have been dependent on it for many years it would be hard for the USA to go backwards on it. There's vyvanse which was an attempt to replace adderall and ritalin and is "non-abusive." Ironically people liked to abuse the crap out of vyvanse as well. I hope that they do not ban adderall. In turn people would just seek out street meth in my opinion.

I took Vyvanse and the only reason why it is there is it is working for 12-13 hours instead of methylphenidat 3-4 h. And Vyvanse is a prodrug, that is metabolised in you body to amphetamin.

I don't know why a retarded medication is misused but.... your thing..

JJ

My question is, why did the original poster announce this discovery if they didn't actually want to talk about it?
I just wanted everyone to know it, got very excited about it. But I will post the drugs one day, maybe people here in the forum are already doing it for a long time and its only me who just discovered it now.

I took Vyvanse and the only reason why it is there is it is working for 12-13 hours instead of methylphenidat 3-4 h. And Vyvanse is a prodrug, that is metabolised in you body to amphetamin.

I don't know why a retarded medication is misused but.... your thing..

JJ

I've tried it before (briefly when it was first hitting the U.S). Vyvanse doesn't have adderall/ritalin type euphoria but it certainly doesn't have zero stimulant-type euphoria. It still feels really good to take a lot and gives the user a huge boost of energy. It's definitely less-abusive than the former by vyvanse still is recreational imo.

Lisdexamfetamine and methylphenidate are the only stimulants allowed in the EU. Adderall and all other amphetamines are illegal.

Speaking for the UK (which until very recently was part of the EU as you know), dexamphetamine has always been available on prescription. Several UK Bluelighters currently have prescriptions for it. As for methamphetamine, in the early 90s the drug services were dishing out 10mg methamphetamine ampoules as a substitute for street amphetamine sulphate. But that was a failed experiment because the dose wasnt high enough to satisfy the speed freaks. However, the sudden decline in quality of sulphate and massive rise in heroin use solved the problem because nobody presented as speed addicts anymore...

I also think adderall and all amphetamines are going to get banned in the USA in a few years, methamphetamine was once legal in the 60s and used therapeutically, with very rare cases of addiction or abuse.

Do you have any idea how much money is made from amphetamine and amphetamine-like prescription drugs in the US? It's not going anywhere. The FDA and big pharma in the US only bans helpful legal things so they can patent them and make profitable drugs themselves.

I wonder if the OP's username is a hint. I didn't particularly enjoy sibutramine, but I know people who do...

Edit: I should say I did know people who enjoyed it, but I haven't seen it since 2005 when it was sold as Meridia. The only real use it had was offsetting HBWR induced laziness.

Last edited:
I wonder if the OP's username is a hint. I didn't particularly enjoy sibutramine, but I know people who do...

Edit: I should say I did know people who enjoyed it, but I haven't seen it since 2005 when it was sold as Meridia. The only real use it had was offsetting HBWR induced laziness.
I'm pretty sure this forum was just handily trolled.
OP's avatar should've made that obvious.

Do you have any idea how much money is made from amphetamine and amphetamine-like prescription drugs in the US? It's not going anywhere. The FDA and big pharma in the US only bans helpful legal things so they can patent them and make profitable drugs themselves.
I wish that was true, they banned methamphetamines. It used to be as accessible as fluoxetine. They are restricting all opiods, even tho the pharma companies did not create the fake "opiod epidemic", there is no such thing as a opiod crisis, its fentanyl that ruined heroin for this generation and big pharma got all the blame for the ODs. People hate big pharma, that is very bad.

Yeh. Agreed. Better I go delete my "Cocaine Synthesis" thread (the one taking the piss out of this thread) i.e. seems to be upsetting one or two (or disappointing them when they find out it's just a joke). Besides. The novelty thereof has worn off and it's getting stale now! Lol!

Done.
Oh thats what that was? Yeah I was confused haha. Context is difficult on internet forums 👨‍🔬

My question is, why did the original poster announce this discovery if they didn't actually want to talk about it?
Some people are just well...attention whores.
Like no offence but who declares they've made a great discovery...but cant tell anyone anything about it?
It's an absolutely absurd thing to do.