I've really done it now...

CalicoCatLover

Bluelighter
Joined
Apr 14, 2026
Messages
738
Okay, so I went to the mental hospital and I was really agitated and hadn't slept in forever. The nurse admitting me and telling me to change my clothes asks me to show her everything below. I'm not used to this. What I mean is, I had taken my shirt off and traded it for theirs. Then they wanted the pants. So I took them off. Usually this is just enough, that the shirt just hangs over myself. Barely. Like just covering it up. I have been to the hospital before. They let me just do that.

But this, let's call her nurse ratched, demands I lift that little bit of shirt up and show her everything. Everything. She wouldn't just hand me the new pants. Before I knew it, I slapped her and pushed her away from me.

This stupid bitch actually calls the police and they hand me a court date for an assault charge. There's no way in hell I can get there. What the fuck...can you still tell your own side of the story even if you miss a court date and get a bench warrant for it? I have things to tell them and I'm pissed that I won't be able to find a ride.
 
.can you still tell your own side of the story
you will want to stay ahead of this and communicate to the clerk of court the hardship and impossibility of making it in person before the court date. they may be able (usually do) set something up like video or whatever. just stay in front dont get behind that 8 ball which is below....
bench warrant
this you do not want as there is no explaining or getting back out if this is issued for your detainment. no bond, no get out of jail free... the only time you will get a chance to explain anything to anyone that matters ya will be sitting waiting for a day to do so. could be hours... could be months or worse.

ed:
not a lawyer and this is not legal advice just my experience with the USA justice system
 
you will want to stay ahead of this and communicate to the clerk of court the hardship and impossibility of making it in person before the court date. they may be able (usually do) set something up like video or whatever. just stay in front dont get behind that 8 ball which is below....

this you do not want as there is no explaining or getting back out if this is issued for your detainment. no bond, no get out of jail free... the only time you will get a chance to explain anything to anyone that matters ya will be sitting waiting for a day to do so. could be hours... could be months or worse.

ed:
not a lawyer and this is not legal advice just my experience with the USA justice system
You mean, set up with a video court I can actually get to? Closer to me?
 
You mean, set up with a video court I can actually get to? Closer to me?
call the courthouse that you have been assigned, speak to clerk of court. explain the situation now; if that bench warrant is issued you either run for the rest of your life to avoid being captured or yer picked up and held until your day in front of a judge.

as stated above: seek an attorney even if it is court appointed.

but def call and speak to the clerk of court. this is a great start... at least you are communicating which signals cooperation.

best with all this i know its a mess but can be cleaned up.
1
 
Okay, so I went to the mental hospital and I was really agitated and hadn't slept in forever. The nurse admitting me and telling me to change my clothes asks me to show her everything below. I'm not used to this. What I mean is, I had taken my shirt off and traded it for theirs. Then they wanted the pants. So I took them off. Usually this is just enough, that the shirt just hangs over myself. Barely. Like just covering it up. I have been to the hospital before. They let me just do that.

But this, let's call her nurse ratched, demands I lift that little bit of shirt up and show her everything. Everything. She wouldn't just hand me the new pants. Before I knew it, I slapped her and pushed her away from me.

This stupid bitch actually calls the police and they hand me a court date for an assault charge. There's no way in hell I can get there. What the fuck...can you still tell your own side of the story even if you miss a court date and get a bench warrant for it? I have things to tell them and I'm pissed that I won't be able to find a ride.
1) Never get sent to jail if you can't stand showing your vagina off for a second is all I can say.
2) Get over it, all you are is a body that will soon be nothing but rotten meat & then dust, I know people who have joined a niche "Hindu" order & had to walk around naked for 6 months to break their Ego & get over this love of the body.
3) I Have no idea how USA Court systems work but over here you jump bail the Court will NOT be pleased when you finally go in front of them, if you don't go you can expect some time in Jail as The Judge will be pissed off at you.
4) You AREN'T in a UFC Octagon so why you raising your hand to people? You are lucky the Nurse didn't knock you flat on your arse or have you tied up & injected with something potent as I've seen both things happen when in a Mental Health Unit after I went mad smoking a-PVP
 
Top