• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

IV Ms-contin caused extreme pain

Those contin pills are wired as fuck! I am on 60mg of Done ATM and i banged a 10mg contin through a micron filter. Felt a nice little rush and after glow for about 30 mins then I get a headache , body pains etc generally feel shit.
Is this due to the Done throwing the morph off the receptors and getting like a mini withdrawal before their all filled up again?
Didn't feel like a dirty shot though,
More like after the initial buzz wore off my body had a reaction of some sort, might be allergic to something in these pills..... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Think ill leave them alone for now.

Think it was a dirty hit after reusing a micron filter, even though I refiltered with a new micron filter before IV... Something must have gotten through. :(

is there a chance you were dehydrated or hadn't eaten that day?

it nigh impossible to have a dirty hit if you've used a micron filter. had it been opened and exposed to anything? that's the only way i can think it would have been contaminated.

overdosing (well in this case, more alone the lines of taking too much opioids) is well known to cause headaches as a side effect. if i've dosed too much morphine or oxy or whatever opioid in a day i will sometimes get a headache as a result.

And I reused the same barrel to draw up as I did to inject. Didn't clean it well enough. I'm trying again today with all clean equipment.

Booted another 30 and all good.
Not used to doing pills and with the extra liquid involved and washes its a lot easier for foreign
Objects to make their way into the solution. Thanks for everyone's
Helpful suggestions :)

get yourself some micron filters to run the solution through after you've filtered it with a normal filter. otherwise you're injecting wax matrix. that's what the visible particulate matter is for the most part.

it nigh impossible to have a dirty hit if you've used a micron filter. had it been opened and exposed to anything? that's the only way i can think it would have been contaminated.

Just to clarify - a 0.2 um or 0.22um filter will remove bacteria and fungal spores. Larger pore filters (0.45um, 0.8um, 1.0um etc) will not. So there are plenty of micron filters out there that will not filter out bacteria/fungi.

Also - unless you use only new equipment for every step of the injecting process, washing hands and swabbing injection site, there are plenty of opportunities for your shot to get contaminated. Basically - it is incredibly difficult to maintain sterile conditions during injections outside of a medical setting. Filtering is great, and essentinal for safer pill injecting, but it aint the full story.

Just to clarify - a 0.2 um or 0.22um filter will remove bacteria and fungal spores. Larger pore filters (0.45um, 0.8um, 1.0um etc) will not. So there are plenty of micron filters out there that will not filter out bacteria/fungi.

Also - unless you use only new equipment for every step of the injecting process, washing hands and swabbing injection site, there are plenty of opportunities for your shot to get contaminated. Basically - it is incredibly difficult to maintain sterile conditions during injections outside of a medical setting. Filtering is great, and essentinal for safer pill injecting, but it aint the full story.
Exactly ! Everything needs to be sterile to remove the potential for contamination. The problem was that my syringe barrel ( used to inject) wasn't sterile. So after micro filtered the liquid was sucked into a non sterile barrel and injected.